Black Ice, A Cyberpunk First Person Shooter With RPG Elements
A Cyberpunk FPS with strong RPG elements, how can you not love Black Ice? It looks fantastic.
Black Ice is a cyberpunk first person shooter (FPS) with strong RPG elements. Think Borderlands meets Tron. Jack into cyberspace and make hacking runs on megacorp servers, but watch out for the dangerous Black Ice defending them!
The game is built in Unity, so for me sadly it has that annoying mouse issue where your camera points towards the roof instantly. It is possible to fix it though, if you go to:
Edit that file to have your correct resolution and turn full screen to 0. This seems to work for all Unity games.
One other issues for me is that no text appears, I've reported them both to the developer. Let's see if that bug promise below works out!
- Fast-paced first person combat
- Billions of randomly generated items
- Railguns! Rocket shotguns! Jetpacks!
- Seamless online multiplayer
- A beautiful, procedurally-generated neon world
- Extremely open development
- A wonderful original soundtrack by experienced composer V-Axys
- Award-winning, addictive gameplay with high replay value
- Photosensitive Mode
- Automatic update detection
- Free updates forever
- Continuous updates
- Zero microtransactions. This game will only ever cost you money once
- Zero DRM
- No copyright takedowns on Let's Play videos
- If the game is greenlit, a Steam key will be provided for each copy you purchase
- If you report a bug, they will fix it as soon as they can.
You can buy it on Itch.io right now for $5 to help development. You can also grab the demo there!
You can give them a vote on Steam's greenlight here, it's free, so if you like it why not!