Please don't block our adverts, we use the money to pay for the hosting and for the competitions we do!
Bleak - Explore New Races, Governments, Religions And More In This Dark Steampunk Style Platformer!
by Nicodemus April 1, 2013 at 2:33 pm (Article originally submitted April 1, 2013 at 1:33 pm), Views: 2382
Bleak is a platformer that sets out to be incredibly story and lore focused. Their hope is to set out to create a game that is not only challenging to play, but is also an engrossing world that one can spend hours mulling over the details.
If a rich world with a variety of races, languages and faiths sounds like something you'd enjoy, take a look at their kickstarter here. Tell them Gaming on Linux sent you!
• 3 Playable Characters Each With Their Own Special Abilities
• 7 Original Races
• 15 Explorable Territories
• 70+ Levels (Including Secret Levels)
• Levels with Branching Endings
• A Huge Story Spanning Thousands of Years
• 8 Fully Incorporated 26 Character Alphabets
• 9 Integrated Belief Systems
• 50+ Interactive NPC's
• Mount and Airship Travel
• Pet Companions
• Top-Down City Exploration
This article was submitted by a guest and may not reflect the views of GamingOnLinux.com, we encourage anyone to submit their own articles.
Comment by Ba7a7chy on April 1, 2013 at 2:57 pm Link To Me
TBH, Lately I fell I founded more games then actually bought in my whole life, this one looks coo, but, still waiting for 10 others I already got my money invested in....