Please don't block our adverts, we use the money to pay for the hosting and for the competitions we do!
Hostile Takeover An Isometric Assassinations Game Reaches 0.1.5
by liamdawe February 3, 2013 at 2:01 pm , Views: 705
Hostile Takeover will be a throwback to classics like Fallout, X-COM and Syndicate. Currently in development with free Alpha versions.
When the full game is released it will be at a cost, only the test versions are free.
- Fixed issue with light sources on a tile with a coffee table.
- Fixed minor graphical bug at some wall joints.
- Created the player character’s look and implemented the system for having characters with unique appearances.
- Made the animation and sprites for sneaking.
- Removed the planned separate sneaking movement mode (which was supposed to be more silent, while crouching would just hide you behind cover).
- Removed Combat Mode and just made it so that characters you need to talk to can’t be attacked.
- Added Tactical Mode in place of Combat Mode, which highlights stuff that can be interacted with, shows the restriction level of areas (green, yellow, red) and displays a color-coded field-of-view cone for NPCs (and a white field-of-view circle for the player).