Hostile Takeover An Isometric Assassinations Game Reaches 0.1.5
by liamdawe February 3, 2013 at 2:01 pm , Views: 762
Hostile Takeover will be a throwback to classics like Fallout, X-COM and Syndicate. Currently in development with free Alpha versions.
When the full game is released it will be at a cost, only the test versions are free.
- Fixed issue with light sources on a tile with a coffee table.
- Fixed minor graphical bug at some wall joints.
- Created the player character’s look and implemented the system for having characters with unique appearances.
- Made the animation and sprites for sneaking.
- Removed the planned separate sneaking movement mode (which was supposed to be more silent, while crouching would just hide you behind cover).
- Removed Combat Mode and just made it so that characters you need to talk to can’t be attacked.
- Added Tactical Mode in place of Combat Mode, which highlights stuff that can be interacted with, shows the restriction level of areas (green, yellow, red) and displays a color-coded field-of-view cone for NPCs (and a white field-of-view circle for the player).