Quote- Added in-game settings for controls, resolution, and graphics quality.
- Added a “Perfect Region” bonus for completing regions without collisions.
- Added “Featured Worlds” from our awesome community to the launch screen.
- Added lots of new gameplay to the main “Race The Sun” mode, to keep the game interesting for all players.
- Changed some objectives to make the first couple level-ups easier, and later ones to be less brutally difficult/tedious.
- Several optimizations to make gameplay smoother.
- Removed buggy 64-bit builds for Windows/Mac. 32-bit seems more stable.
- So many minor bug fixes, that we lost count
|Comment by Shmerl on November 8, 2013 at 4:57 am Link To Me|
It's available on sale on GOG, and you can get the Linux version DRM free using the code provided there. See http://www.gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/458?page=1 for details.