Sir, You Are Being Hunted FPS Stealth Game Hits The Big Release For Linux
Sir, You Are Being Hunted is a freedom sandbox stealth experience, where each playthrough is unique, thanks to the British Countryside Generator. Escape from these robot-infested islands with violence, trickery and stealth.
It's an odd title, but really fun to play through it's surprising how much it has changed.
- First-person stealth and survival.
- Procedurally-generated British landscape.
- Three biomes to explore: rural, mountainous, and fenland.
- Infinite replayability in a sandbox world.
- Powerful, brutal AI that becomes tougher as you play.
- Tea and biscuits.
- Foliage-based stealth system.
- Scavenge to survive.
- Play as Sir or Madam.
- Relentless Britishness.
I dare you to find a better tea & biscuit simulator, just kidding it's actually a really good game and well worth the punt for it.
It seems to suffer a few mouse issues forcing me to go into windowed mode, I imagine it's the usual terrible mouse handling in Unity3D on Linux, so be warned that may be an issue for you too.
Apart from the little mouse issue it seems like an all-round fun survival game, I do love a bit of weird British humour, I'm British and it's still weird to me!
You can grab it from Humble Store for a DRM free copy + a Steam key included.