Another batch of titles have been greenlit to be on Steam, we give you the run-down on what ones you can expect to see on Linux.
The list below are all of the titles that specifically listed Linux as a supported platform.
My Stand-Out Game Picks
These two I personally feel look the most interesting.
- A highly rated game originally on Xbox Live Indie Arcade, an FPS game with blocky graphics and game-play inspired by Halo.
- An isometric vehicle action game with some really nice looking graphics.
All the rest
CATDAMMIT! Director's Cat
- A rather fancy looking arcade game where you play a milkoholic hobo cat!
- Tower defence and FPS hybrid.
Cuebox : The Real 3D Pool
- Pretty much as the title says, 3D pool!
- Adventure game.
- Combines grappling hook, a jet pack and racing.
- A slide and jump game.
- A fast paced arcade shooter, looks like it can get pretty insane.
KTBG: Kill The Bad Guy
- An odd puzzle game where your objective is to set traps for a bad guy.
Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements
- A 2D point and click RPG/Adventure game.
- A stealth based platformer game with interesting looking retro cutscenes.
The Mims Beginning
- A cute looking strategy game where you control a bunch of little "Mims".
Poltergeist: Pixelated Horror
- A puzzle game where you play as a ghost trying to scare people.
Reversion: A Sci-Fi Adventure Game
- A science-fiction Point & Click Adventure Game.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
- A fast paced dodgeball game with robots!
- A free 2 play massively multiplayer vehicle warfare game with a steampunk theme.
This would be in my top picks, but since it is free 2 play I can't tell if it will be a lame pay 2 win game or not. I hope it is not pay 2 win as it looks quite fun.
- A freeware anime/manga style visual novel/tactical RPG.
Tech Executive Tycoon
- A business management Simulation/Strategy game that puts you in the role of the CEO of a tech company.
I hope you guys find this useful me picking them all out, the full list can be