Recommend some RPGs with TBS!
Mezron Feb 26, 2015
Hey all,

I'm looking for some RPGs with Turn Based Strategies for me and my kids to play.

My family and I just ended Saturday Morning RPG and loved it. We tried UnEpic it's not our cup of tea.

It does not matter if it's on STEAM or GoG or Desura - Freeware would be preferable but we are willing to spend coin if the game meets our itch.
Liam Dawe Feb 26, 2015
Hmm, have you tried the Eschalon Book I, II & III games? They are supposed to be pretty good.
Mezron Feb 26, 2015
Quoting: liamdaweHmm, have you tried the Eschalon Book I, II & III games? They are supposed to be pretty good.

Nay. I have not. But I am looking at the users reviews on STEAM and GoG now :)
Hamish Feb 26, 2015
Eschalon does indeed sound right up your alley.
Speedster Feb 26, 2015
Keep an eye on Stash: No Left Loot Behind, which will be a free-to-play MMORPG with turn-based combat. Currently in alpha, with access restricted to some of us die-hards who paid for the privilege to watch the game through development process, but I'm estimating from rate of progress that public release will be this summer. At that point you'll be able to form a party with your family and play for free.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.