You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Linux Servers (or Servers for Linux games) category
marcelomendes Apr 17, 2015
I think it would be nice to see a category where GOL users could share their servers ( if they run any) so others linux gamers can join! I used to run my own Killing Floor server, but now I'm running a semi-dedicated 7 Days to Die server (PVE) on my VPS. So, if any of you play 7 Days to Die, look for me on "Seventy Shades of Death" on modded server tab and lets survive!

Cheers! :)
Liam Dawe Apr 18, 2015
No point creating an entire section for it, it can just be posted in the Native forum.
marcelomendes Apr 19, 2015
Quoting: liamdaweNo point creating an entire section for it, it can just be posted in the Native forum.

The point is to have an easy to find/update place to post/get the info. Whatever, site/forum is yours so...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.