Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Shadow of Mordor Linux release date?
Page: «2/4»
  Go to:
sub Apr 28, 2015
Quoting: HadBabits
Quoting: liamdaweWell the Linux client icon was added today: https://steamdb.info/app/241930/history/

Not sure if it's progress or they're just toying with us... But seriously, why are Linux porters such teases!? Regardless if I kind of enjoy it

They are probably waiting for a new Catalyst release. ;)
Liam Dawe Apr 29, 2015
I AM EXCITE
Liam Dawe Apr 29, 2015
I GOTY bundle was just announced, maybe that's what Feral have been waiting on.
pete910 Apr 30, 2015
Quoting: sub
Quoting: HadBabits
Quoting: liamdaweWell the Linux client icon was added today: https://steamdb.info/app/241930/history/

Not sure if it's progress or they're just toying with us... But seriously, why are Linux porters such teases!? Regardless if I kind of enjoy it

They are probably waiting for a new Catalyst release. ;)

It could be a while then
wolfyrion May 1, 2015
I guess it may happen today or the weekend.....
It just shown on my Steam Library - (still no files yet)
pete910 May 4, 2015
Well according to the steamdb depots , linux-main game data is 60+ gig
Linux - Binary is 1.47

Might not be far off guys/gals :D
melkemind May 31, 2015
I noticed the "best guess" for Shadow of Mordor on the release calendar is June 30th (after Spring). Is there a reason for this guess?
wojtek88 Jun 1, 2015
@melkemind Yes, there is. It was 1st June but because it is not true it was moved to the end of the month. If it will also be bad guess it will be moved to next month and so on. At some point guess will be almost correct ;).

I asked Liam about Witcher 3 "Best guess" release date, and he responded me that it has "Best guess" icon for a reason - it means Best Guesses are put based on a some information, but not based on an official release dates, because they do not exist.

For example I am sure that Liam assumed this date some time ago, because Feral Interactive informs us that the game will be released "very soon" and that lasts for some time already:
https://www.feralinteractive.com/en/upcoming/

Anyway, calendar is very helpful, but do not rely on "Best guess" dates until this marker is removed.
Liam Dawe Jun 1, 2015
Well, it was stated for release in the Spring, and there's only like 19 days left of Spring, so I moved it to where I think it *may* appear. My guess is based on a possible delay (since we've heard nothing), and this puts it after the summer sale to make a splash.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.