Shadow of Mordor Linux release date?
Page: «3/4»
  Go to:
wolfyrion Jun 3, 2015
According to the rumors Steam summer sales will start from June 11 up to 22 though a special Encore Sale will reportedly take place on June 20.
So my best guess is that they will release the game before Steam sales....

But technically we still have spring :P

http://days.to/spring/2015
coryrj19951 Jun 11, 2015
the title is "linux_launcher_EN.pdf" ^_^ T'was add a day ago.

But reading through the faq, AMD is not supported... :S:
sub Jun 11, 2015
Quoting: coryrj19951the title is "linux_launcher_EN.pdf" ^_^ T'was add a day ago.

Fu.................!
Not again! :'(

I will buy it from Bundle Stars play it on Windows.
pete910 Jun 12, 2015
Quoting: sub
Quoting: coryrj19951the title is "linux_launcher_EN.pdf" ^_^ T'was add a day ago.

Fu.................!
Not again! :'(

I will buy it from Bundle Stars play it on Windows.

Damn!

nvm , I'll just skip it then I guess :'(
Xpander Jun 13, 2015
what did you expect really, if you used amd gpu for some time, you should already know that there are countless problems with different games, different driver versions and opensource drivers doesnt bring enough perfromance and dont support latest GL versions.

it will probably still work, just not officialy supported, given the shitty state of amd drivers
wojtek88 Jun 13, 2015
Just 2 cents from my side - it's not a good idea to build gaming platform that runs on Linux and has AMD hardware.
Of course it can still work, and it is possible that you will be happy with it, but for now NVidia has better support (even if we keep in mind what Linus said not so long ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_36yNWw_07g ).
I know that many can even tell that it is not a good idea to build gaming platform that runs Linux at all, but I guess we all hope that Valve will succeed and soon it won't be true at all.
Anyway, missing support for AMD in Shadow of Mordor is something that is unfortunately not surprising.
HadBabits Jun 17, 2015
I noticed last night that around 7gbs were added to both the Mac and Linux depots on steam; as well as some activity with the binaries. Hopefully the release is coming soon :D
Keyrock Jun 18, 2015
We are rapidly running out of "Spring 2015". If Feral are going to be true to their word then that means the game has to release by Saturday, as Sunday is the first day of Summer.
Liam Dawe Jun 18, 2015
I highly doubt it will release within a few days. No clue what's going on, but we just have to remain cool about it. It will come eventually.
wojtek88 Jul 1, 2015
Any update? I kind of had hope that Shadow of Mordor will be my choice for rainy summer days and Batman will be the game that I will play in fall, but it seems that both plans will fail...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.