Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Anyone interested in Nuclear Dawn (Online-Team-FPS/RTS-Mix)?
Hi there!

I'm new to the forum (but reading GoL since 1,5 years or so) and want to gift 2 free steam keys for Nuclear Dawn to GoL-users!

The game is on sale at the moment, bought a four pack, gifted 2 keys to friends and want to gift the remaining keys to other GNU/Linux-Gamers. Why? Because I love the game and we have good use for a few new players (and I prefer to make gifts to strangers who use GNU/Linux instead of strangers who use Windows ;-) ).
Just PM me here on the forum if you're interested, but please only do after watching the store page on steam and if you're really interested! (Please don't just PM me only because it's free ;-) , thanks.)

Here's the store page (of course you can also try it out for yourself while it is this cheap):
http://store.steampowered.com/app/17710/

Very cool game (besides the stupid cliché story which doesn't really matter), different to Battlefield and others because of the RTS-/commander-part, and we don't have many pseudo realistic Online-Team-Shooters on Linux, eh?

Greetz
Master Sergeant Shooter Sergeant Person
pete910 May 17, 2015
All ready have, Quite a good game tbh. Not many play it though.

Tried to get a few friends to try it but no luck.

Don't help with the server pop been low. catch 22 though that I suppose
Quoting: pete910Not many play it though.

The community is small, that's true, but at last I always find one or more well populated servers to have fun... and one good server is all I need in the evening :D
loggfreak May 21, 2015
i'd love to play it, but never bought it because the reviews said the game was pretty much dead
Hi loggfreak, you have a pm ;-)

The game is not "dead" (for me), when I launched it in the last months, 9 of 10 times there was at least one (or more) servers with many players on it availabe to have fun with (many players play it for a long time and come back again and again, you soon know some names ;-) ). I mostly play on friday evenings (european time)...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.