Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Anyone else want to see Fallout 4 come to Linux?
hernejj Jun 4, 2015
What can we do to get Bethesda to make/commission a Linux port? I've created a thread on the Fallout 4 Steam Community Discussion forum. Please consider posting there. If we can get enough people to show interest perhaps they will notice :).

http://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/618463738387310913/
sub Jun 4, 2015
Will probably happen when SteamOS/SteamMachines get a good fraction of Steam users.
Otherwise, at least when it comes to Bethesda, I'd say don't hold your breath.
BTRE Jun 4, 2015
I'd like to see Bethesda support Linux in general, yeah, but I don't particularly care about Fallout 4. I would buy it if it got ported to show them that there's a market but after the overwhelming 'meh' that was FO3 I don't have high hopes for the quality of writing or gameplay.
PublicNuisance Jun 6, 2015
I'd love to see Fallout 4 on Linux as well as a DRM free version but sadly I doubt i'll see either. All we can do is continue to make it known that there are potential paying customers wanting their product and hope their love of money trumps their hesitations.
dlf Jul 22, 2015
SteamMachines (I think) release on Nov, 10th . . . .
slaapliedje Jul 23, 2015
With Fallout Shelter coming out, there has been a bit more of a jump back to the Fallout universe. I admit I picked up trying to play New Vegas again, but I have a hard time getting into it because I hate rebooting into Windows for it. Would be nice if Fallout 4 were native to Linux for sure.

Oddly, I bet Wasteland 1 and 2 have better story overall (Yes people who are too young, Fallout 1 was basically Wasteland with better graphics.)

slaapliedje
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.