Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Will you will survive to see your steam library completed???
wolfyrion 10 years Jul 25, 2015
there's a website that lets you know how long it'll take to finish your backlog. It will also tell you if you will survive to see your library completed given your current rate of play.

Called How Long to Beat Steam, the website uses Steam profile info to compile statistics for playtime. It shows the total amount you've played and the total amount of time the games would take to finish

http://www.howlongtobeatsteam.com

Enlarge
Mountain Man Jul 26, 2015
At my current rate of play, it would probably take me years to "finish" my current library of Linux games (three kids don't leave a lot of free time for playing games). It's why I roll my eyes at people who extol the virtues of the Windows gaming selection because even if I stopped buying games today, I have enough Linux games to keep me entertained for a long, long time.
Hamish Jul 26, 2015
It would take a while for me to play my (non-Steam) backlog, yes. I have been playing the same game of Shadow Warrior for about a month now, and this is my second playthrough. My tendency to go back to old favourites and play games multiple times does not help of course.
coryrj19951 Jul 27, 2015
It says this for me: Your remaining amount of consecutive completionist playtime would be 5 months, 2 weeks and 1 hour (95.98%). I must not have that many games (40) :P I thought it would be a lot long actually, this was surprising.
HadBabits Jul 27, 2015
Your total amount of consecutive current playtime would be 1 month, 2 weeks, 2 days and 14 hours.
Your remaining amount of consecutive main playtime would be 2 months, 2 weeks, 1 day and 23 hours (71.68%).
Your remaining amount of consecutive extras playtime would be 4 months, 1 week, 5 days and 21 hours (78.05%).
Your remaining amount of consecutive completionist playtime would be 10 months, 3 days and 11 hours (88.01%).

Man, a month and a half of play time :D Should Bloodbourne ever come to Linux (hardy har ;-; ) I'm sure I could bump it to 2 months :P
Xpander Jul 28, 2015
f you were a video gaming zombie who plays 24/7 without sleeping or eating then:
Your total amount of consecutive current playtime would be 3 weeks, 1 day and 4 hours.
Your remaining amount of consecutive main playtime would be 5 months, 1 week, 5 days and 12 hours (90.80%).
Your remaining amount of consecutive extras playtime would be 9 months, 2 weeks, 5 days and 2 hours (93.85%).
Your remaining amount of consecutive completionist playtime would be 1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks, 3 days and 4 hours (96.66%).
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.