Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Anyone else see that pretty awesome push for Steam machines in Steam today?
So logged into Steam and got a popup advertising a sale on Steam machines for today. Syber is cutting off $200 from their steam machine lineup. Their $499 offering is $299, the $789 one is $589, and the $1499 rig is $1299. They were only selling a set amount of their lowest cost build and it's already sold out.

But I'm fairly certain that at least on the cheapest offering they were already making a narrow profit and I think the $200 drop meant they were actually selling them at a loss.

If we see more sales like this what will that mean for the number of Steam machines in circulation?
Speedster Nov 24, 2015
Thanks for the heads-up, interested in that mid-range one...
Speedster Nov 24, 2015
yay, got one ordered before it sold out
edve98 Nov 24, 2015
I probably would have gotten myself the lowest spec or mid spec one. Both sold out :c
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.