Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
[CS:GO] Brightness doesn't change
kuro Feb 5, 2016
Hi everyone.

I posted this on CS:GO Forums on Steam Website bud did't got respons either from the Community nor from Valve.
Steam Discussion I started.

Here's my Problem:
I play CS:GO on Linux and can't change the brightness, it's always at the standard brightness.
I tried different things.
I put the command "mat_monitorgamma 1.9" in my autoexec and tried it manual in game with the console, but it didn't work.
I have a problem to see the enemys in dark corners, because I have bad eyes.
So I only want to raise the brightness in a legit limit, but thats not possible.
It worked with my old Nvidia GT 630 I got from a friend, but it hasn't enough graphics power to run game as I like to.

My PC:
OS: Xubuntu 15.10 (I use Compiz as WM, because it has almost double fps in Games)
CPU/GPU: AMD A10-7850k with latest fglrx-update
(aaand yes I plan to buy a nvidia card next time. I just switched from Windows half a year ago and now I'm stuck with this AMD card)

If you need any further infos, feel free to ask. I don't know what else to post.
If so, I'm sry for my bad english. I'm from Germany.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.