Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Steam username roll call
Page: «3/6»
  Go to:
fredrikfritte Jul 6, 2014
fredrikfritte
oldrocker99 Jul 7, 2014
Guest Jul 12, 2014
supermonkey77 Jul 12, 2014
supermonkey77

Completely ditched my Windows machine and now exclusively play Linux native titles... If I am going to do something, I do it freaking properly.
Cimeryd Jul 13, 2014
Cimeryd

Been Windows clean for four years, using Mac and as of recently Linux. If I can't do something on those two, I'm not doing it at all.
1zz Jul 17, 2014
New on this forum. Due to my interest in music production I still have to DB with windows but I try to use my Debian side as much as possible. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

Anyways, my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/O48/
wolfyrion Jul 23, 2014
My steam username is wolfyrion

Actually i dont have any friends on steam, the only one I think I have is cheeseness because he helped me with the game hand of fate to make it support the Logitech Gamepad.

maybe you will hate me for this but honestly I dont like "online friends".
I dont have any facebook account , messenger , skype account or any other social media account. I have twitter account though.....

There were times when I was a young padawan where I had ONLY online life 24h per day online gaming,irc, 1000000 friends chatting etc, WoW Times , I have a rank 14 Grand Marshal Warrior ^^ , in order to get that rank I had to play 24h per day non stop for 2 months ....... oh well not that I regret everything I have done in my life .... but I got valuable lessons..

now My real life is at 99% and my online life 1%, I prefer to stay like this :)

You may see me online on Steam but actually I am not on the PC most of the times or I may playing some other non steam games like hearthstone or watching tv or I am out of the house...

I think I may have around 300 native linux games in my collection but actually I dont play them ...
I may play them when I will NOT be able to do my gym , NOT be able to attend my dance classes ,NOT be able to do my swimming classes and NOT be able to get laid.

if I play the steam games and collect all the missing trading cards according to the enhanced steam addon will worth around 60 Euro.

In real life I am just an IT Executive, consulting Business , implementing new technologies etc
Cimeryd Oct 4, 2014
Quoting: wolfyrionWoW Times , I have a rank 14 Grand Marshal Warrior ^^ , in order to get that rank I had to play 24h per day non stop for 2 months ....... oh well not that I regret everything I have done in my life .... but I got valuable lessons..

now My real life is at 99% and my online life 1%, I prefer to stay like this :)

Good to see your perspective is in order. For me it was progress raiding from Vanilla through Wrath. Within 3 years I had one year worth of /played time. So many botched jobs, school years...WoW can be fun for sure, but if you want to be at the top it will consume your life. Glad to see you've claimed yours and keep gaming as the hobby is ought be.
RavenholmDX Dec 11, 2014
My Profile

Feel free to add me. Looking for some more Linux friends!
wolfyrion Feb 21, 2015
Totally forgot this thread!

ok by tomorrow I will start Adding you all !!! Get Ready!!! :P
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.