Go to:
wolfyrion Jul 15, 2015
Plasma 5 Love :)

Monitor 1

Monitor 2

Avehicle7887 Jul 16, 2015
Quoting: Spl-itswitched to a dark theme

Share that picture please? :)

I know its from Battlefield 4 but I can't seem to find a version without the game logo on the bottom.
Spl-it Jul 17, 2015
QuoteShare that picture please? :)

Avehicle7887 Jul 20, 2015
Cheers, thanks. This will go nicely with a black theme :)
StianTheDark Jul 20, 2015
It's my birthday, so I figured I'd spice up my desktop a bit.

But meh, it's so perfect the way it is.
dubigrasu Jul 22, 2015
A bit late, but happy birthday ^_^
ZekThePenguin Jul 31, 2015
Quoting: Spl-itswitched to a dark theme

Dude, all of your posts are VERY much my style! Loving your screens!
I'm stuck with a really old computer right now, so the resolution is really low, but I'll submit a pic.

It's an old Pentium 4 with 1g of RAM running Mint 17.2 MATE. The fans whine when it's on, so I named it Cranky, hence the wallpaper.
Spl-it Aug 1, 2015
Switched back to xfce after trying i3 (I really like i3 so I'll probably switch back again)
Went for a light theme this time as it's summer, not that you'd notice any of it because it's usually raining here in the Netherlands ;)

Hamish Aug 4, 2015
Since the honey flow is now in full swing, I have settled on some abstract honeycomb designs for my wallpaper.

I now also have a launcher for the Enchanted Edition of Trine, although I have yet to play it properly yet. See previous reason.
wolfyrion Aug 4, 2015
Nothing much changed just some more Plasma 5 :)
28"+24" Monitors

A PANORAMIC VIEW

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.