Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «18/72»
  Go to:
Xaero_Vincent Apr 1, 2016
Cannot let Microsoft steal all the fun with their "Ubuntu on Windows" news, without looking at the opposite.
Xpander May 8, 2016
**dropbox links gone**

not much changes.. new wallpaper and started using telegram
Mora May 9, 2016

Mint 17.3 Cinnamon with parts of various themes put together for a dark look. I can't handle white backgrounds/folders at home after staring at them all day at work :)

I've starting making up my own desktop icons in Blender for fun, the steam one is mine, the blender one I downloaded though.
Hamish May 9, 2016
While I have not had much time to devote to the old gaming what with the farm and all, what little time I have spent has mostly been spent playing the Ultimate Doom and Doom II through Chocolate Doom.

The wallpapers reflect the opposed Techbase/Hell themes of the original Doom game.
Spl-it May 18, 2016
Back to i3wm :)

did some tweaking
Cimeryd May 22, 2016
Recently decided to give Cinnamon another try. My ideal setup is somewhere between Cinnamon and Gnome 3, and I thought it might be easier to turn Cinnamon into Gnome than turn Gnome into Cinnamon.

Theme is Dark-Aurora.

Hamish Jun 1, 2016
Having won both of the classic Doom games I am now making my way through Doom 3 as well as its expansion Resurrection of Evil using the excellent dhewm3 port.

You have no idea how long it took me to make the primary wallpaper work with my icons.
Xpander Jun 1, 2016
not much changes. some music player info added to conky :P

[
Spl-it Jun 6, 2016
Tried a different look

Maybe I'll keep using it for a while, maybe I'll hate it tomorrow :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.