Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Hello everyone from our Game Studio
risingoat Aug 27, 2014
Hi everyone!

I am sorry I forgot to post a hello message in the forums before commenting here. Anyway, cheers everyone from our game studio and thanks for including our game in the list of game projects to backup in Kickstarter.

With your help, A Rite from the Stars can become a reality.

We invite you all to download the demo of our game from our Kickstarter page and send us your feedback. You can do it from the demo game itself.

Download:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/risingoat/a-rite-from-the-stars-a-3d-graphic-adventure

Cheers!
David - Risin' Goat
flesk Aug 27, 2014
I backed the campaign last week but didn't try the demo until now. It was promising and I liked the variation in gameplay mechanics. I really suck at music puzzles that only rely on hearing though, so I wonder if it's possible to add some kind of visual cue to those puzzles? (I forgot to suggest it through in-game feedback while I had the demo up and running.)
risingoat Aug 27, 2014
Hi, Flesk!

We have talked about that possibility and most probably we will include an alternate clue system for the musical puzzle. It is only that it is not included in the alpha version of the game, but it will.

Thanks so much for backing our game!!!

Cheers,
Risin' Goat
Cimeryd Aug 28, 2014
This looks great. As someone who still thinks Full Throttle is a top 5 game all time, backing this is a no-brainer.
wolfyrion Aug 28, 2014
nice , didnt know about this project ....

I just got you backed up ^_^
risingoat Aug 28, 2014
Quoting: CimerydThis looks great. As someone who still thinks Full Throttle is a top 5 game all time, backing this is a no-brainer.

We are glad you like it, Cimeryd!

Quoting: wolfyrionnice , didnt know about this project ....

I just got you backed up ^_^

Thank you, Wolfyrion

Cheers!
Risin' Goat
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.