StarDrive 2 looks awesome, and to a fan of the old Master of Orion games like me it was a must buy. Here are some thoughts on it. Hint: It's great!
Wine development team was able to produce a new experimental release today. 1.7.41 bringing many new features and as many as 41 bugfixes.
My calender says it's Friday so it's time for The Weekly Livestream! Join in on the fun as I play games live for your entertainment!
It’s a great time to be a fan of space combat games, and the latest release for us is Gratuitous Space Battles 2 which I’ve taken a look at.
The Banner Saga has been highly sought after from Linux users, and the day has finally come. The new update also adds controller support.
Crypt of the NecroDancer is really awesome, and it's going to exit early access this month. If you love your music it's a fantastic game.
It’s no secret that we really like Interstellar Marines, but it could do with more content and online modes to keep people interested in it. It may even be updated next week.
War for the Overworld does look like a good spiritual successor to the old Dungeon Keeper games, but it seems it has a way to go yet.
Now this is a type of game we really don't have much of right now, if any? BMX Ride looks like a pretty good extreme sports game to have.
Nightside is one of my current favourites on Steam, and not just because it's a traditional RTS game, but because it just looks so damn cool.
Don't Starve Together is the official multiplayer version of the excellent survival game Don't Starve, and it will get the original Reign of Giants expansion now too as a free update.
Thanks to the machine that is Ethan Lee (a game porter), Gratuitous Space Battles 2 could see a same-day release for Linux.
Aspyr Media have been extremely busy it seems, as they have just sent off code to bring Civilization Beyond Earth up to the same patch level as Windows. The bigger news is they have been teasing a new port.
Age of Wonders III has been highly requested by Linux fans, and now that it’s fully released I decided to take a look.
Another bit of annoyance for Dying Light fans. Techland have release an update for Dying Light adding in workshop support for mods, and the mod tools to go along with it. The kicker is that it all needs Windows.
Popular this week
View by Category
- The Banner Saga Is Finally Available For Linux... 18 April 2015 at 2:25 am UTC
- The Banner Saga Is Finally Available For Linux... 17 April 2015 at 7:28 pm UTC
- Storm United Massive Online FPS Gearing Up For Early Ac... 17 April 2015 at 6:59 pm UTC
- The Banner Saga Is Finally Available For Linux... 17 April 2015 at 5:57 pm UTC
- Interstellar Marines FPS Big Update Due This Month, New... 17 April 2015 at 5:43 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Savage Lands is coming to linux...18 April 2015 at 3:03 am UTC
- Linux Servers (or Servers for Linux games) category...17 April 2015 at 10:51 pm UTC
- This War of Mine - 50% discount coupon from Game Republ...17 April 2015 at 9:08 pm UTC
- My G-sync and 4k testing...16 April 2015 at 9:07 pm UTC
- [FIXED] Website link from profile settings is broken...16 April 2015 at 1:26 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us