I said it recently that Paradox make sure their titles are well supported, and supported we are! The first post-release patch for Cities: Skylines does improve performance.
It was only in January that we saw signs of Shadow Warrior being ported to Linux, and it’s officially due next week! Get ready for some beautifully frantic and brutal action.
The action RPG dungeon crawler Legend of Dungeon is an interesting blend of old-fashioned hack and slash gameplay and 2.5D graphics with impressive lighting and dynamic music. The update boasts plenty of new features and additional content.
The crowd-funded choose-your-own-adventure survival game Dyscourse by Owlchemy Labs launched on Steam yesterday. We've had a look at the game and offer our thoughts on it.
Pillars of Eternity is the brand new RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Paradox Interactive. It’s expensive compared to a lot of our games, so here’s our look at it.
Shadowgate is one of the most well-known and beloved point-and-click adventure titles in gaming history. Apparently, I'm going to be honest and throw my hands up as I've never heard of it or this remake before. It's now on Linux though, yippe!
The awesome open source OBS Studio livestreaming software has been updated, and it has some new pretty major stuff.
Nvidia has pushed out a new 349.12 beta driver with lots of little changes, but no performance updates this time around.
Minimon is an online and offline monster catching game inspired by Pokemon, and it could turn out to be a good one.
StarCrawlers is a good looking dungeon crawler with RPG elements that caught my eye recently, so I decided to spend some time getting to know it.
After its galactic 42nd issue, The Funding Crowd is back with a shorter, but by all means not less interesting instalment.
The two holiday special minisodes were made available for Linux last month and provide some more background for the protagonists, doctors Rosalene and Watts. Translation support was added last week, and the developers are looking for Linux testers.
The expansion pack, Road to Gehenna, will consist of four episodes with some of the most challenging puzzles yet. Road to Gehenna will be set in the same world, but will explore a new society with additional characters.
We are already excited that PAYDAY 2 will see a Linux release, but the icing on the cake is that it will continue to see support and new content for another two years.
The latest DLC has been released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and thanks to Aspyr Media it includes Linux support right away.
Popular this week
View by Category
- Pillars Of Eternity RPG Released For Linux, Early Port ... 27 March 2015 at 3:34 pm UTC
- Pillars Of Eternity RPG Released For Linux, Early Port ... 27 March 2015 at 3:19 pm UTC
- Pillars Of Eternity RPG Released For Linux, Early Port ... 27 March 2015 at 2:34 pm UTC
- Pillars Of Eternity RPG Released For Linux, Early Port ... 27 March 2015 at 1:48 pm UTC
- Pillars Of Eternity RPG Released For Linux, Early Port ... 27 March 2015 at 1:44 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- My G-sync and 4k testing...27 March 2015 at 2:44 pm UTC
- Australians - Online purchases and the GST...26 March 2015 at 10:30 am UTC
- possible to ditch windows?...26 March 2015 at 5:05 am UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...25 March 2015 at 12:43 pm UTC
- When a deal is too good to miss... and the regret when ...25 March 2015 at 8:56 am UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us