Crookz - The Big Heist is a game that came out of nowhere for me. I remember a live action trailer announcing the game a long time ago, then nothing until a free demo popped up a little over a week before the game's release. I wound up playing the demo and enjoyed it enough that I scooped up the full game.
It's that time of the month again Linux gamers! The new GOL survey for October is now available, so please make sure to fill it in if you have the time.
Polychromatic is probably one of my favourite new releases recently, it's so simple, but it's highly addictive.
Ever wanted to colonize Mars? Well in Sol 0 that's the aim of the game, and it looks like it could be quite cool.
Party Hard has recently released for Linux, and it looks like a pretty interesting game. You need to infiltrate your noisy neighbours parties, and kill them.
As usual Steam has produced their monthly hardware survey, and also as usual there is hardly any chance across the platforms.
And once again we return after a week of that silly life stuff and play some Linux games for you live on air! You will naturally get the front-row seats to the show of mediocre gaming skills and barely funny jokes.
The Wine team released today another development release of their software. Version 1.7.52 has many small changes including 99 bugfixes.
Skygoblin has launched their Kickstarter campaign to fund the third and final chapter of the popular afro-noir point-and-click saga and are off to a good start.
Some games are so bad, they actually become good, Dinosaur Hunt: Africa Contract is not one of those games.
We covered it before, but now RollerCoaster Tycoon World has a proper release date, and Linux will be included.
The cover-based run 'n' gun with a bizarre political plot has been released for Linux after four months on Steam.
xoreos is a FLOSS project aiming to reimplement BioWare's Aurora engine (and derivatives). It's at an early stage, but progress is being made.
Thanks again to GOG, I have been able to test out Armikrog. It looks quite fantastic, and they did a real good job with the animations.
Australian minimalist puzzle exploration game Expand releases today, and turns out to have been developed by a Linux user! Read on for some details, thoughts and screenshots.
- 12 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- The Latest Steam Hardware Survey Shows Very Little Diff... 4 October 2015 at 6:41 am UTC
- New Linux Gaming Survey For October... 4 October 2015 at 3:03 am UTC
- Run And Gun Platformer NOT A HERO Released On Steam For... 4 October 2015 at 1:36 am UTC
- RollerCoaster Tycoon World Releasing December 10th, Lin... 4 October 2015 at 1:30 am UTC
- New Linux Gaming Survey For October... 3 October 2015 at 10:04 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Finally was able to get an i7-6700k!...4 October 2015 at 1:07 am UTC
- DRM free vs Steam ...3 October 2015 at 9:59 pm UTC
- What amd gpu you suggest me to buy for gaming ?...3 October 2015 at 7:55 pm UTC
- Good Linux MMO's...3 October 2015 at 7:27 pm UTC
- Giveaway: lots of game keys from bundles, etc......2 October 2015 at 7:55 pm UTC