Now that I've pumped many, many hours into Dying Light, it’s time to give my real thoughts on it. Spoilers may be contained within.
Zenzizenzic has recently release for Linux and I hadn't played a bullet-hell games for a while, so I took a look and it turns out to be quite good.
You might have seen our port report of Bioshock Infinite and might already know that, against all expectations, it performs really nicely. But let's go one step deeper and see what the rest of the game has to offer.
Now that The Banner Saga has been out for a few days I've taken a look at it. It’s a newly ported game, so if you haven’t picked it up yet, this should help you decide.
Chroma Squad is a game I've been following for a while, and the release is nearly upon us. Will you be grabbing a copy?
Slinki is an action platformer where you control a rabbit with a prosthetic arm. The game has been available for Linux on Desura since December and was released on Steam this week. I've had a look at the game, and I'll tell you what I think of it so far.
You would hopefully have seen my previous articles talking to multiple developers about their Linux sales, so to begin a new year we are talking to a few more about their sales.
Fallen: A2P Protocol is a pretty good looking turn based strategy currently in Early Access, and I have been graced with a key to take a look at it.
The early access racer Coffin Dodgers has been updated and now has Linux support. As far as premises go, this one is one of the more original ones I've seen in a while.
The colourful action platformer Freedom Planet now has been officially launched on Linux. If you missed it during the Linux beta, now is a good time!
Storm United is a new first person shooter built in Unreal Engine that looks absolutely stunning. The developers have just released the game into early access, and we have some keys to help boost the player count.
Wine development team was able to produce a new experimental release today. 1.7.41 bringing many new features and as many as 41 bugfixes.
My calender says it's Friday so it's time for The Weekly Livestream! Join in on the fun as I play games live for your entertainment!
It’s a great time to be a fan of space combat games, and the latest release for us is Gratuitous Space Battles 2 which I’ve taken a look at.
The Banner Saga has been highly sought after from Linux users, and the day has finally come. The new update also adds controller support.
- Limited Sales
- Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO v3 + Premium + 3 DLCs
- Torsion + Pacewar
- AR-K + Dark Arcana: The Carnival + Demon Hunter: C...
Popular this week
View by Category
- GOL Cast: Exploring The Flying City In Bioshock Infinit... 21 April 2015 at 9:13 am UTC
- GOL Cast: Exploring The Flying City In Bioshock Infinit... 21 April 2015 at 8:58 am UTC
- GOL Cast: Exploring The Flying City In Bioshock Infinit... 21 April 2015 at 8:21 am UTC
- Daedalic Entertainment's Puzzle Adventure 'Fire' Availa... 21 April 2015 at 8:19 am UTC
- Daedalic Entertainment's Puzzle Adventure 'Fire' Availa... 21 April 2015 at 5:12 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Which is best amd gpu for gaming with open source drive...19 April 2015 at 4:45 pm UTC
- Linux Servers (or Servers for Linux games) category...19 April 2015 at 1:51 pm UTC
- Savage Lands is coming to linux...19 April 2015 at 12:45 pm UTC
- This War of Mine - 50% discount coupon from Game Republ...17 April 2015 at 9:08 pm UTC
- My G-sync and 4k testing...16 April 2015 at 9:07 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us