I’m really looking forward to SpecOps: The Line, and now that it’s official I couldn’t be happier! We don’t have many great looking third person shooters, and VP’s porting has come a long way.
Canabalt was originally released as a Flash game on the developer's website in 2009, and is the game that popularized the endless runner platformer genre. The game is now available on Steam for the first time, with a new engine and 8 new game modes.
Hero Siege is a good looking 2D hack 'n' slash RPG that recently released for Linux, I took a quick look so you know what to expect.
Savage Lands is an interesting take on the survival genre with a fantasy setting, so I took a look so you know what to expect.
For fans of the board game 'Risk' you may want to try out Lux Delux which is now available on Steam for Linux.
Banished is a highly rated city-builder from Shining Rock Software that is coming to Linux, and the developer has a new blog post detailing how it’s going.
The team of Rare Ltd. veterans at Playtonic Games launched their campaign for a spiritual successor to the Nintendo 64 classic Banjo-Kazooie today. They have already crushed their original goal and are now well past half a million British pounds.
Tonight is very special since the boss man Liam will be joining me on today's Friday Livestream! That means we are going to be playing multiplayer games instead of regular old singleplayer stuff that we usually play on livestreams!
It's that time of the month again Linux gamers! The new GOL survey for May is now available, so please make sure to fill it in if you have the time.
With the news of a Game of the Year edition to come for Shadow of Mordor, it looks like the time is ripe for a Linux release. We already know it’s coming, and it’s started appearing in people’s Steam library too.
Today I had the pleasure of speaking to Aaron, the one man porting machine from Knockout Games. If you don’t recognise the name, you may recognise the porting work in Shadow Warrior (the new one), Outland and more!
Ronin looks like a cross between Gunpoint and Mark of the Ninja, but will offer a unique blend of stealth and action platforming, and turn-based enemy encounters.
Storm United is the first real game out there to use Unreal Engine 4 on Linux, and it's really stealing my heart already.
Chroma Squad is a throwback to shows like Power Rangers, and I took it for a spin to see if it’s cringe worthy, or actually fun.
The developers of Terraria have recently commented on a reddit post, and they mentioned Linux is still planned for the game.
Popular this week
View by Category
- City-builder ‘Banished’ Linux Port Nearing Release... 3 May 2015 at 7:19 am UTC
- Savage Lands Early Access Survival Game Adds Linux Supp... 3 May 2015 at 4:48 am UTC
- Endless Runner Canabalt Released On Steam For Linux... 3 May 2015 at 4:47 am UTC
- Savage Lands Early Access Survival Game Adds Linux Supp... 3 May 2015 at 4:10 am UTC
- Savage Lands Early Access Survival Game Adds Linux Supp... 3 May 2015 at 3:08 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Opinions about GOG portings....2 May 2015 at 6:10 pm UTC
- New Virtual Reality Gadget...1 May 2015 at 10:11 am UTC
- Shadow of Mordor Linux release date?...1 May 2015 at 8:47 am UTC
- Is the Logitech MX Master working on Linux?...29 April 2015 at 4:27 pm UTC
- Questions about Sol go here!...28 April 2015 at 3:10 am UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us