A few days ago we notified you about signs of Arma 3 coming to Linux, and now it looks even more likely.
Dungeons 2 is another game to come to Linux thanks to Kalypso Media Digital, and it's very much like the old Dungeon Keeper games.
Will Fight for Food: Super Actual Sellout: Game of the Hour wins my award for most annoying name of a game ever. That aside the game has been released, and they have a new trailer to show off too.
Survivor Squad: Gauntlets has recently added Linux support to their Early Access title. Honestly, I didn't think much of it looking at screenshots, but you really do need to watch a gameplay video to understand it, and it looks fun.
Can you guess what day it is? No? Fine, it's Friday and that means we get to do the gamings and streamings for you people. Live, naturally.
In a move that is not even remotely surprising to me, Valve has started rolling out the ability for mod authors to sell their works.
I know, I used that terrible free to play term in a title again didn’t I! They are doing it in an odd way too, with only one map playable unless you buy DLC.
Crypt of the NecroDancer was a bloody good idea for a game, and it is executed well. The game has now left Early Access.
Parcel is a Cyberpunk puzzle game from Polar Bunny Ltd that kept our flesk pretty hooked, and less than a month later it has come out of Early access.
Maia is certainly an interesting take on the colony building genre, but it has been lacking in things to do. This new major release aims to help with that, and it brings fire.
In the comments of our recent Dying Light article, a video was posted showing two Techland developers talking about their porting of Dying Light to Linux. It’s quite interesting.
Storm United is the FPS that is quickly stealing my heart, and the game has been updated with some useful features.
The Shadow Warrior release for Linux did miss out a few graphical features, but the developers have now implemented them all.
The big community made update to Half-Life 2 is now available on Linux. This promises lots of new goodies for the ageing game.
Jonathan Blow, developer of the hit game Braid has mentioned during one of his coding videos if he will bring 'The Witness' to Linux or not. The answer isn't too great right now, but the future is brighter.
Popular this week
View by Category
- Valve Officially Drop Paid Mods... 28 April 2015 at 3:51 pm UTC
- Valve Officially Drop Paid Mods... 28 April 2015 at 3:32 pm UTC
- NOT A HERO From The OlliOlli Developer Will Come To Lin... 28 April 2015 at 3:16 pm UTC
- SpecOps: The Line For Linux Is Official, Being Ported B... 28 April 2015 at 3:06 pm UTC
- Valve Officially Drop Paid Mods... 28 April 2015 at 2:57 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Shadow of Mordor Linux release date?...28 April 2015 at 1:38 pm UTC
- Is the Logitech MX Master working on Linux?...28 April 2015 at 12:55 pm UTC
- Questions about Sol go here!...28 April 2015 at 3:10 am UTC
- Unreal Linux Launcher ...25 April 2015 at 10:12 pm UTC
- Which is best amd gpu for gaming with open source drive...22 April 2015 at 4:25 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us