Pillars of Eternity is the brand new RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Paradox Interactive. It’s expensive compared to a lot of our games, so here’s our look at it.
After its galactic 42nd issue, The Funding Crowd is back with a shorter, but by all means not less interesting instalment.
The two holiday special minisodes were made available for Linux last month and provide some more background for the protagonists, doctors Rosalene and Watts. Translation support was added last week, and the developers are looking for Linux testers.
The expansion pack, Road to Gehenna, will consist of four episodes with some of the most challenging puzzles yet. Road to Gehenna will be set in the same world, but will explore a new society with additional characters.
We are already excited that PAYDAY 2 will see a Linux release, but the icing on the cake is that it will continue to see support and new content for another two years.
The latest DLC has been released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and thanks to Aspyr Media it includes Linux support right away.
Lockdown Protocol is a score-oriented platformer/shooter game with multiplayer support and built-in level editor. The final version has been released, so the game is now feature complete and ready to have a blast with.
Sportball Manager is a sports management simulation that takes gameplay from the genre and seeks to make it more accessible by using RPG and strategy elements familiar to all game lovers.
Warlocks vs Shadows is an action RPG/brawler game set in a fantasy world invaded by shadow monsters. I've followed it since Kickstarter, and it looks great!
If you have a streaming account with Twitch and it shared a password with anything, you may want to change it!
Radium was released for Windows on Desura last year. After getting greenlit for Steam earlier this month with a promise of a Linux version, it made its Linux début when it was released on Steam shortly after.
Reversi is a video game adaption of an old board game I used to play with my dad, so not only is that awesome, the developers also posted up a bit of a Linux postmortem.
Sad news for MOBA fans, as Riot has confirmed that LoL will not be heading to other platforms. It is a little confusing as always, since they say PC & Mac, but presumably they mean Windows & Mac.
For those of you that use Steam, it should be noted that their agreements have been updated, so you should probably take a look.
I've tested out a bit of No More Probes, and I found it to be a nicely designed strategy game that mixes in survival and a little bit of tower defence too.
- Humble Store
- BioShock Triple Pack
- Run or Die + Aaru's Awakening + The Forest of Doom
- War For The Overworld
Popular this week
View by Category
- StarCrawlers, An Early Mix Of RPG & Dungeon Crawling Re... 28 March 2015 at 11:14 am UTC
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 28 March 2015 at 11:02 am UTC
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 28 March 2015 at 11:01 am UTC
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 28 March 2015 at 10:32 am UTC
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 28 March 2015 at 10:30 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- My G-sync and 4k testing...28 March 2015 at 10:39 am UTC
- Australians - Online purchases and the GST...26 March 2015 at 10:30 am UTC
- possible to ditch windows?...26 March 2015 at 5:05 am UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...25 March 2015 at 12:43 pm UTC
- When a deal is too good to miss... and the regret when ...25 March 2015 at 8:56 am UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us