We know how some of you feel about wrappers, but that's an old argument now. The game is here, and the developers are still working on improving it. The Witcher 2 had a new beta a few days ago, and we took a look and just how much of an improvement it is.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel the latest in the Borderlands series that is available on Linux has gained another DLC titled ‘Lady Hammerlock the Baroness Pack’, and this new DLC is available for Linux thanks to Aspyr Media.
Sadly sometimes people go on auto-pilot, and the developer of Two Worlds II and Raven's Cry has confirmed to me they didn't read my previous emails correctly, so Two Worlds II is not coming to Linux, but it might be, confused? I am.
Double Fine's remastered version of Grim Fandango has launched and is now available for Linux on Steam, GOG and the Grim Fandango Remastered website.
Majestic Nights is an episodic action-adventure-thriller set in an alternate 1980s where all conspiracy theories, past and present are True. The developers have looked into it, and have removed parts that don't work on Linux, and so it begins!
Cradle is a really quite good-looking adventure game coming out, and the developers have teased their Linux testing recently.
It's quite hard to contain my excitement about this game, but as always we will give it a fair look and tell you what we think about Dying Light. This post continues to be updated, and it's really not good. Updated 28th January for game-breaking bugs.
Star Traders: 4X Empires has just been released for Linux, so fans of 4X strategy games might want to take a look out our new release.
Dying Light is now confirmed for Linux thanks to the announcement from the developers on the Steam store itself. The Linux icons show up on the store pages, and the game even has a steam coming soon banner on the home-page. Time to get seriously excited.
Something quite curious has appeared on Amazon today. A remaster of a cult game Indigo Prophecy, or Fahrenheit here in Europe, has been added onto the store. And now for the really good bit: the cover has an Aspyr logo and a very familiar penguin.
We weren't going to cover this originally, but after thinking on it this is actually great. Thanks to the Linux version of The Witcher 2, a Linux Kernel bug was found as is being fixed.
Wine development team was able to produce a new experimental release today. 1.7.35 bringing many new features and as many as 56 bugfixes.
We've had another busy week of busily doing busy stuff, so it's time to lean back and enjoy the weekend. And what is the best way to enjoy weekends? Playing Linux games of course! But if you have the time, you might also enjoy watching me play Linux games and talk about things. Anyway, you are once again welcome to the weekly livestream!
Reassembly is easily one of our favourite games for a fantastic mix of good music, an extremely simple spaceship editor and fun combat. The developer has released a big update, and the game has grown rather a lot in a short space of time.
Well this was a surprised! Dying Light has hints that it may come to Linux thanks to information from the awesome SteamDB. UPDATED: Linux icon now on the store!
- Humble Store
- Elliot Quest
- Elliot Quest - Bonus Content Edition
- AI War: Fleet Command + Bionic Dues + Ninja Guy + ...
Popular this week
View by Category
- Feral Interactive Are Teasing Another Linux Port... 30 January 2015 at 11:04 pm UTC
- Gravity Ghost Released For Linux, It's Bloody Lovely... 30 January 2015 at 11:03 pm UTC
- Feral Interactive Are Teasing Another Linux Port... 30 January 2015 at 10:40 pm UTC
- Feral Interactive Are Teasing Another Linux Port... 30 January 2015 at 10:23 pm UTC
- Feral Interactive Are Teasing Another Linux Port... 30 January 2015 at 10:17 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Equiavlent to Fraps?...30 January 2015 at 10:01 pm UTC
- World of Warcraft - Make suggest requests for a Linux c...29 January 2015 at 7:55 pm UTC
- possible to ditch windows?...29 January 2015 at 12:10 pm UTC
- Sound card...29 January 2015 at 11:40 am UTC
- YIKES! Nvidia GTX 970 memory problems! Recall incoming?...27 January 2015 at 9:57 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us