It's no secret that I'm a little in love with Victor Vran, and it's now out of Early Access so be sure to pick up a copy.
Retro City Rampage is a bit of a love letter to the 80's and 90's gaming, and it just had a surprise Linux release.
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut is an excellent looking first person puzzle game, and the developer has confirmed Linux & Mac ports are currently in progress.
I’ve been keeping an eye on Retro-Pixel Castles for a while, and I decided to let it mature a bit. I’ve now given it some thoughts, and I have some keys to throw your way.
Tomorrow isn't just my birthday, it's also the day Feral Interactive seem to have something "special" planned for Linux & Mac gamers.
Fran Bow is a creepy point-and-click adventure game about a young girl, who has witnessed the brutal murders of her parents and is sent off to a mental institution for children.
I am no stranger to fighting games, and I have been excited to get my hands on Skullgirls! I am lucky enough to be in the closed beta for the Linux version, so here’s a look at it.
Wine team released today another development release of their software. Version 1.7.48 have many small changes including 39 bugfixes.
Nomad Fleet developed by Autarca is a one-man indie strategy game that combines elements from FTL, Homeworld and even Battlestar Galactica into a single package. You command the remnants of the humanity on a quest to find an ancient jump gate to escape a mysterious alien race known as Xenos.
Now that Terraria has been released, and I’ve had some time to put into it, here’s my thoughts on this new Linux game.
Thanks to SteamDB it seems that Bound By Flame a graphically pleasing RPG may get a Linux version. It has mixed reviews, but it may be worth a look.
Shadowrun: Hong Kong now has a release date, and it's not far off at all. The game will release on the 20th of August!
The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief is reasonably well rated crime adventure game, and GOG have now published it in their DRM free library.
Super Dungeon Run recently released on Steam for Linux in Early Access, and the gameplay sounded interesting so I gave it a run or two.
Starship Rubicon instantly captured my interest with its mix of space combat, visuals from NASA, and the promise of gameplay like FTL, only you pilot your ship directly.
- 17 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Nuclear Throne, The Action Roguelike Has A Load Of New ... 3 August 2015 at 2:27 am UTC
- Ziggurat Update 12 Has Been Released, Arrives On GOG... 3 August 2015 at 1:43 am UTC
- Don't Starve: Shipwrecked Is A Brand New Single-player ... 3 August 2015 at 1:25 am UTC
- Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor Released For Linux, We L... 3 August 2015 at 12:19 am UTC
- Don't Starve: Shipwrecked Is A Brand New Single-player ... 2 August 2015 at 10:58 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Games exclusively available for Linux...2 August 2015 at 7:27 pm UTC
- Sales page design...2 August 2015 at 2:39 pm UTC
- Are there any Morrowind/Oblivion style games native to ...2 August 2015 at 1:22 pm UTC
- release calendar hints...2 August 2015 at 12:38 pm UTC
- Why Are All News Entries' Titles Like This? And not lik...2 August 2015 at 12:31 pm UTC