Our Linux & SteamOS gamer survey for February is now up.
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition is a big patch and DLC now available for Dying Light. I have tested it a bit and here's what I found.
I've heard reports far and wide that the Linux to Linux multiplayer in Dying Light is broken. Myself and Samsai tried to connect to each other many times and it failed every time, lets get it fixed.
A developer of Super Snow Fight, a multiplayer action indie game, claims in its Steam discussion forum that if they receive enough requests to release a Linux version, they will take it into consideration.
Sorry for the lateness, but GPUOpen from AMD is now officially open to the public. I really like the way AMD is going doing things like this.
This is awesome to see. XCOM 2 has beaten the all time peak player counter of some pretty high profiles games in only a few days.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme has an interesting history, but it looks like the developers are once again trying to bring it to Linux.
Currently Steam Big Picture mode and SteamOS don't get a hardware survey, so even if millions of people pick up a Steam Machine we won't currently see any changes in the Steam Hardware Survey, but that could change in future.
I do love the single player in Dying Light, and I am very much looking forward to Dying Light Enhanced Edition and The Following DLC both coming next week. The major annoyance is the co-op play for Linux to Linux nearly never works.
Dreadlocks Ltd, indie game development studio responsible for last year's 2D cyberpunk RPG Dex, launches their first Kickstarter campaign for their brand new title: Ghost Theory.
Now that the braking-dust has settled a bit, I thought I should do a little write-up on the first official GOL Grid Autosport tournament.
The latest in the line of cyberpunk RPGs by Harebrained Schemes gets a really beefy update available to all players for free that includes a new six-hour campaign and in-game developer commentary
Heads up survivalists! Don't Starve: Shipwrecked the good looking new DLC for the single player version of Don't Starve is now on SteamOS & Linux.
Croteam are aware of the excitement and general interest in their titles running on Vulkan, and they have confirmed it officially on their website now too.
It likely doesn't come to you as a surprise that I am going to be playing XCOM 2 on the Friday Livestream. It's the biggest game that has released during the past week and as such deserves a place on the livestream. So, let's destroy some aliens!
- 17 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Tomb Raider Really Does Look Like It's Coming To Linux ... 12 February 2016 at 11:49 am UTC
- Tomb Raider Really Does Look Like It's Coming To Linux ... 12 February 2016 at 10:59 am UTC
- Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition Now Avail... 12 February 2016 at 9:16 am UTC
- Steam Beta Adds Hardware Accelerated Encoding For Nvidi... 12 February 2016 at 8:50 am UTC
- Tomb Raider Really Does Look Like It's Coming To Linux ... 12 February 2016 at 8:13 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Saints Row II and III seems to be closer...12 February 2016 at 12:45 am UTC
- Xeon Processors and Gaming?...11 February 2016 at 3:07 pm UTC
- [Remind at end of Feb 2016] Release calendar features...11 February 2016 at 1:43 pm UTC
- Vulkan presentation...11 February 2016 at 3:51 am UTC
- Small Build (Help wanted)...10 February 2016 at 4:39 pm UTC