Victor Vran was released recently, and I gave it a small write up, but a major graphic bug stopped me from getting far. This was fixed incredibly quickly, and I've now sunk some time into it.
Cities: Skylines is undoubtedly our best city builder on Linux, and the new content update makes it even sweeter.
Endless Legend was originally going to come to Linux, and then the developers decided it wasn't worth it. The Linux client had even been started and was looking good, but was dropped after the Windows and Mac OS clients were deemed too buggy. Now SteamOS has appeared in Amplitude's voting system for what to work on, and it needs votes.
We already knew that the Linux port of Van Helsing was put on hold, but now it seems the developers aren't going to port any of them to Linux.
We have another four classic games that have gained Linux support thanks to GOG.com, our collection seems to be growing nicely with them!
The game was funded on Kickstarter in 2013 and was pitched as an atmospheric point-and-click adventure game with the same feel as Quest for Glory, Space Quest and Monkey Island.
The old-school platformer with 16-bit graphics and chiptune music left Early Access on Steam last month, and is now also available DRM free from Desura.
Black Closet is a game developed by Hanako Games, the creators of such games as "THE QUEEN IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE QUEEN". Their newest game is based on the well known and widely loved Ren'Py engine.
BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition is due to launch towards the end of this month on Steam for Linux. They even have a few new trailer to show it off.
Machineers is a construction puzzle game set in a world of robots. Previously only available on tablets, the two first of five planned episodes made their PC début last week.
I’m a big fan of gamepads, they enable me to kick back and relax while gaming. I decided to invest in one that is supposed to have good Linux support, so what did I find?
You will have to forgive me on this one, as I never played a Cossacks game, but it is from the developers of STALKER. Cossacks 3 has been announced, and apparently Linux support too. Warning: Huge images!
GOG have now made Blood: One Unit Whole Blood Linux compatible on their store using DOSBox. It's an old sadistic FPS, and I took a quick look.
Looks like Linux may get a newer Star Wars game with Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords.
Good news everyone! Civilization: Beyond Earth has announced an expansion called 'Rising Tide', and it will launch on Linux alongside Windows.
- 16 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Desura Are In A Bit Of Trouble With Not Paying Develope... 24 May 2015 at 2:44 pm UTC
- Massive New Planetary Annihilation Test Build Available... 24 May 2015 at 2:29 pm UTC
- Massive New Planetary Annihilation Test Build Available... 24 May 2015 at 11:27 am UTC
- Classic Platformers Prehistorik 1 & 2 Released On GOG F... 24 May 2015 at 9:34 am UTC
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Has A Big Patch, Lots Fixed... 24 May 2015 at 8:10 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Looking for testers for a game in development...23 May 2015 at 8:45 pm UTC
- Flashback: Take-Two Interactive Linux Support...21 May 2015 at 8:05 pm UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...21 May 2015 at 7:58 pm UTC
- Anyone interested in Nuclear Dawn (Online-Team-FPS/RTS-...21 May 2015 at 11:24 am UTC
- CodeWeavers CrossOver...21 May 2015 at 10:09 am UTC