Interstellar Marines is the fantastic upcoming tactical FPS from Zero Point, and they have updated it with lots of goodies for us.
Now that The Banner Saga has been out for a few days I've taken a look at it. It’s a newly ported game, so if you haven’t picked it up yet, this should help you decide.
Chroma Squad is a game I've been following for a while, and the release is nearly upon us. Will you be grabbing a copy?
Slinki is an action platformer where you control a rabbit with a prosthetic arm. The game has been available for Linux on Desura since December and was released on Steam this week. I've had a look at the game, and I'll tell you what I think of it so far.
You would hopefully have seen my previous articles talking to multiple developers about their Linux sales, so to begin a new year we are talking to a few more about their sales.
Fallen: A2P Protocol is a pretty good looking turn based strategy currently in Early Access, and I have been graced with a key to take a look at it.
The early access racer Coffin Dodgers has been updated and now has Linux support. As far as premises go, this one is one of the more original ones I've seen in a while.
The colourful action platformer Freedom Planet now has been officially launched on Linux. If you missed it during the Linux beta, now is a good time!
Storm United is a new first person shooter built in Unreal Engine that looks absolutely stunning. The developers have just released the game into early access, and we have some keys to help boost the player count.
Wine development team was able to produce a new experimental release today. 1.7.41 bringing many new features and as many as 41 bugfixes.
My calender says it's Friday so it's time for The Weekly Livestream! Join in on the fun as I play games live for your entertainment!
It’s a great time to be a fan of space combat games, and the latest release for us is Gratuitous Space Battles 2 which I’ve taken a look at.
The Banner Saga has been highly sought after from Linux users, and the day has finally come. The new update also adds controller support.
Crypt of the NecroDancer is really awesome, and it's going to exit early access this month. If you love your music it's a fantastic game.
It’s no secret that we really like Interstellar Marines, but it could do with more content and online modes to keep people interested in it. It may even be updated next week.
Popular this week
View by Category
- Steam Officially Starts Allowing Paid Mods In The Works... 26 April 2015 at 2:03 am UTC
- Dungeons 2 Strategy Game Released On Steam For Linux... 26 April 2015 at 2:02 am UTC
- Dungeons 2 Strategy Game Released On Steam For Linux... 26 April 2015 at 1:37 am UTC
- Zowie Gear EC2-A Gaming Mouse: A Linux Gamer's Review, ... 25 April 2015 at 9:31 pm UTC
- Zowie Gear EC2-A Gaming Mouse: A Linux Gamer's Review, ... 25 April 2015 at 8:52 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Unreal Linux Launcher ...25 April 2015 at 10:12 pm UTC
- Shadow of Mordor Linux release date?...25 April 2015 at 7:21 pm UTC
- Which is best amd gpu for gaming with open source drive...22 April 2015 at 4:25 pm UTC
- Linux Servers (or Servers for Linux games) category...19 April 2015 at 1:51 pm UTC
- Savage Lands is coming to linux...19 April 2015 at 12:45 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us