Our Linux & SteamOS gamer survey for February is now up.
Just a heads up folks, Parkitect is currently broken on Linux due to heavy graphical glitches, so if you were thinking about picking it up I would hold off until we can give the all clear.
I am still confused by Techland's marketing team calling it Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition, since The Following is a DLC and Dying Light: Enhanced Edition is a big patch. It's confusing when all their marketing emails and tweets combine the two so I'm never really 100% sure what's in the DLC and what's just in the Enhanced Edition.
Gates of Horizon is a space conquest online game. During your space journey you will gain power over the universe leading fleets, improving and managing crew and assets, taking control of entire sectors with your corporation and fighting the alien menace that threatens the human race.
Bit Blaster XL is a mobile port of an arcade shoot em up now released on SteamOS and Linux. It's origins are very obvious from the get-go.
I have been hoping to see something like this. Open Game Benchmarks is a brand new website dedicated to showing off benchmarks from Linux games.
Looks like the 2013 game Tomb Raider is heading to SteamOS & Linux according to new information popping up on SteamDB.
Prison Architect is just amazing, I still think it's one of the most interesting ideas for an indie game to come along for a long time.
Pharaonic is an unforgiving sidescrolling Action-RPG by the developers who gave us Ziggurat, and it looks good.
Arcen Games, makers of AI War and The Last Federation, have put out their latest game in a surprise release last week. In a deviation from their usual formula, they've chosen a more action-filled approach while still keeping some of their usual elements. I took a look to see if it's any good.
I've been waiting for this for many months, and Valve has finally fixed their Steam store filters to allow you to view only Upcoming games on SteamOS & Linux.
Did you know that it's Friday again? Yeah, it's that day we play some games live on Twitch and talk all kinds of nonsense. You are, as per usual, welcome to join in on the madness as it unfolds during the 2 hour live segment of Linux gaming on our own little Twitch channel!
Bundle Stars has released an awesome bundle, featuring 8 excellent games with Linux support. Time to grab some cheap games.
A few websites are reporting that Steam for Linux has hit 1900 games after only hitting 1800 around nine days ago, this is false.
Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge is the latest game from Quest for Infamy developer Infamous Quests, and is the first game of a planned anthology series, now available on GOG, Itch.io, Humble Store and Steam.
- 18 games due this month
- 1 game due today
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- XCOM 2 Released For SteamOS & Linux, Port Report Includ... 5 February 2016 at 9:50 pm UTC
- Croteam Confirm The Talos Principle Will Be Their First... 5 February 2016 at 9:41 pm UTC
- Croteam Confirm The Talos Principle Will Be Their First... 5 February 2016 at 9:36 pm UTC
- Croteam Confirm The Talos Principle Will Be Their First... 5 February 2016 at 9:29 pm UTC
- Croteam Confirm The Talos Principle Will Be Their First... 5 February 2016 at 9:04 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Head Tracking!...5 February 2016 at 9:48 pm UTC
- Wild Terra - MMO-sandbox RPG in medieval setting with p...5 February 2016 at 7:40 pm UTC
- A New Game Screenshots Thread...5 February 2016 at 6:24 pm UTC
- [CS:GO] Brightness doesn't change...5 February 2016 at 3:46 pm UTC
- So Hows Windows 10?...5 February 2016 at 3:24 pm UTC