Duke Nukem 3D. Shadow Warrior. Blood. All built on the Build engine, these three games when taken collectively are often referred to as the Big Three, and they are now all available for Linux from GOG. But just how well has GOG done in bringing these classic '90s shooters into the modern era?
In a very surprising move Valve has added Linux & Mac versions of Dota 2 Reborn, all that in less than a week. So much for Valve Time.
Good news folks, it seems Larian are planning to release Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition on Linux at the same time as Windows!
Another year has gone by for The Funding Crowd, so it's time to look back at these last 12 months and see what have they brought us and what's the promise for the next year.
Planetary Annihilation is even more awesome now, and further shows Uber Entertainment is giving it great support. They have pushed out a massive new stable build recently, and it's great.
According to a renowned German PC games magazine,Gamestar, the SteamVR device HTC Vive is going to be released only for Windows in the beginning.
Sadly Storm United has left Linux out in the cold for a month now, but an updated build for all platforms is due this week.
Space Colony: Steam Edition is revamp of Space Colony HD found on GOG, and previously the developers were only hopefully to do a Linux version. It seems like they are in progress right now!
0 A.D. is easily one of the most beautiful open source games around, but it has been plagued by poor performance. Hopefully this new and faster pathfinder is a step towards a rock solid game.
Civilization V is already a pretty massive game, and now even more so thanks to the continued support from Aspyr Media. Civ V now supports mods thanks to Steam Workshop on Linux.
Today is already a good day, you can now add CRYENGINE to the official list of game engines that support Linux, so here's to hoping more games can come over.
Developer and publisher Nicalis, Inc. has made an improved version of the popular physics platformer available on Steam for Linux.
Shadow Warrior 2 was quite a surprise to be confirmed for Linux, especially after we only gained the first instalment recently. Thanks to E3, some gameplay videos have surfaced that makes it looks crazy good.
After Alienware originally shipped out a Windows-based Steam Machine the Alienware Alpha, we now have them showing off and talking up their real SteamOS Steam Machine. We captured a great quote about new games to come too.
Having been on Steam's Early Access program for nearly a year, Intravenous Software has released their latest patch bringing NeonXSZ up to 'content complete' status.
- 8 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- The Last Dogma, A Dark Comedy Exploration Adventure Is ... 1 July 2015 at 11:27 am UTC
- DiRT Showdown Looks Like It's Getting A Linux Release... 1 July 2015 at 10:57 am UTC
- DiRT Showdown Looks Like It's Getting A Linux Release... 1 July 2015 at 10:40 am UTC
- DiRT Showdown Looks Like It's Getting A Linux Release... 1 July 2015 at 10:26 am UTC
- DiRT Showdown Looks Like It's Getting A Linux Release... 1 July 2015 at 10:25 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- cognoscenti provocative chemicals...1 July 2015 at 11:53 am UTC
- Shadow of Mordor Linux release date?...1 July 2015 at 10:42 am UTC
- unlimited bucks and unlimited energy to your game...1 July 2015 at 10:00 am UTC
- Healthy Level Of Testosterone Means High Satisfaction I...1 July 2015 at 9:54 am UTC
- Muscle Building Tips That Everyone Can Try Out...1 July 2015 at 9:50 am UTC