After waiting a while, we now have access to Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power in beta form. There are a number of issues though.
As usual Steam has produced their monthly hardware survey, and also as usual there is hardly any change across the platforms.
And once again we return after a week of that silly life stuff and play some Linux games for you live on air! You will naturally get the front-row seats to the show of mediocre gaming skills and barely funny jokes.
The Wine team released today another development release of their software. Version 1.7.52 has many small changes including 99 bugfixes.
Skygoblin has launched their Kickstarter campaign to fund the third and final chapter of the popular afro-noir point-and-click saga and are off to a good start.
Some games are so bad, they actually become good, Dinosaur Hunt: Africa Contract is not one of those games.
We covered it before, but now RollerCoaster Tycoon World has a proper release date, and Linux will be included.
The cover-based run 'n' gun with a bizarre political plot has been released for Linux after four months on Steam.
xoreos is a FLOSS project aiming to reimplement BioWare's Aurora engine (and derivatives). It's at an early stage, but progress is being made.
Thanks again to GOG, I have been able to test out Armikrog. It looks quite fantastic, and they did a real good job with the animations.
Australian minimalist puzzle exploration game Expand releases today, and turns out to have been developed by a Linux user! Read on for some details, thoughts and screenshots.
The Escapists isn’t a game I’ve played before, since the first game isn’t on Linux (yet), but The Escapists: The Walking Dead is now on Linux and our friends at GOG sent me a key.
Harebrained Schemes are doing pretty well for themselves with their RPG games, and now they are going back to BATTLETECH with a new Kickstarter. Support has poured in, and it's funded already.
Syndrome is a pretty fancy looking survival horror, the trailer has my interest, but will it actually be any good?
Jotun is a hand-drawn exploration game with boss battles against huge Norse mythological creatures. The game was released on Steam yesterday, with a DRM free version to come.
- 12 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Storm United, The Great Looking UE4 FPS Is Finally Gett... 10 October 2015 at 3:03 am UTC
- Overlord & Overlord 2 Coming To Linux, Two More Virtual... 10 October 2015 at 2:30 am UTC
- Saints Row 2 & 3 Are Being Ported By Virtual Programmin... 10 October 2015 at 12:50 am UTC
- Saints Row 2 & 3 Are Being Ported By Virtual Programmin... 10 October 2015 at 12:43 am UTC
- Saints Row 2 & 3 Are Being Ported By Virtual Programmin... 9 October 2015 at 11:12 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Good Linux MMO's...9 October 2015 at 7:43 pm UTC
- Gorky 17 for Linux was ported illegally?...9 October 2015 at 6:54 pm UTC
- Any luck with the Mass Effect series?...9 October 2015 at 7:42 am UTC
- Doom and Quake finally on GOG, but only for Windows...9 October 2015 at 12:09 am UTC
- DRM free vs Steam ...8 October 2015 at 4:16 pm UTC
There are 141 in total online.