Victor Vran was released recently, and I gave it a small write up, but a major graphic bug stopped me from getting far. This was fixed incredibly quickly, and I've now sunk some time into it.
Machineers is a construction puzzle game set in a world of robots. Previously only available on tablets, the two first of five planned episodes made their PC début last week.
I’m a big fan of gamepads, they enable me to kick back and relax while gaming. I decided to invest in one that is supposed to have good Linux support, so what did I find?
You will have to forgive me on this one, as I never played a Cossacks game, but it is from the developers of STALKER. Cossacks 3 has been announced, and apparently Linux support too. Warning: Huge images!
GOG have now made Blood: One Unit Whole Blood Linux compatible on their store using DOSBox. It's an old sadistic FPS, and I took a quick look.
Looks like Linux may get a newer Star Wars game with Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords.
Good news everyone! Civilization: Beyond Earth has announced an expansion called 'Rising Tide', and it will launch on Linux alongside Windows.
The rather atmospheric game Dark Echo was released last week. With its minimalist graphics and simple gameplay, it stands out from other recent releases. After giving it a spin, I had a few thoughts to share on the game.
Hero of the Kingdom is a nice looking casual RPG, and the Linux release is almost upon us. The developers took to their Steam forum to keep everyone informed.
Cyberia 2: Resurrection is another classic game added to our collections thanks to GOG and DOSBox. I've tested it, and it's interesting.
Well then, hope none of you were going to get an Oculus Rift, as development for it is currently on hold for Linux, and no timeline for us at all.
The retro-inspired action platformer Axiom Verge was released this week. Being attracted to both its alluring art and promises of solid and fun classic gameplay, I decided to check it out.
Wine team released today another development release of their software. Version 1.7.43 have many small changes including 26 bugfixes.
So the past couple of livestreams haven't been all that eventful on the new games front. Well, now we have a whole bunch of new stuff and this week's Friday Livestream is dedicated to those games.
We knew that Larian was working on something big that stopped their work on the Linux version, and now we know what.
- 13 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- The Funding Crowd 46... 26 May 2015 at 11:25 am UTC
- Dying Light: The Bozak Horde DLC Releases On May 26th... 26 May 2015 at 10:15 am UTC
- Torment: Tides Of Numenera RPG Has A New Trailer... 26 May 2015 at 8:44 am UTC
- Torment: Tides Of Numenera RPG Has A New Trailer... 26 May 2015 at 8:39 am UTC
- Torment: Tides Of Numenera RPG Has A New Trailer... 26 May 2015 at 8:10 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- DIRT3 and F310 controller...24 May 2015 at 9:40 pm UTC
- Looking for testers for a game in development...23 May 2015 at 8:45 pm UTC
- Flashback: Take-Two Interactive Linux Support...21 May 2015 at 8:05 pm UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...21 May 2015 at 7:58 pm UTC
- Anyone interested in Nuclear Dawn (Online-Team-FPS/RTS-...21 May 2015 at 11:24 am UTC