Few days ago the remaster of Fahrenheit popped up on Amazon with Aspyr logos and penguins. Well, it seems that Aspyr is indeed behind the remaster and the Tux was put on there for a purpose. Behold, the next Aspyr Linux port is here!
Well this was a surprised! Dying Light has hints that it may come to Linux thanks to information from the awesome SteamDB. UPDATED: Linux icon now on the store!
Feel like going back to the old times of gun powder and armies standing in straight lines on open fields? Well, here's a good candidate. Let's make our dreams of glorious empires true and see how this game works.
Planetary Annihilation my favourite crashy strategy game has teased a big update to come soon. Not only does it include unit balance changes and new units, but the long promised saved game support will come too.
Storm United is a beautiful FPS game running on the Unreal Engine that will have full Linux support, and they have shown off their first real game-play video.
CaesarIA is now on steam! The Caesar III re-make was just released in early access and has been in Steam Greenlight since April 16, 2014. The problem is that it might not be legal.
I have often longed for a more adult orientated form of Pokemon, and to find the developer of Deity Quest reach out to me to take a look I was rather eager to get going.
I have to admit whenever I see "twin stick shooter" I get a little bored, as I played that genre to death over the years, but A Quiver of Crows is interesting enough to make me think again.
Invisible, Inc. is the new game from Klei Entertainment (think Don't Starve) that has been in early access for a while without Linux support. Today they released an update with news of our much anticipated Linux support! UPDATED
Sage Fusion 2 is a recent discovery and after trying it out for a bit, I think you guys need too as well. It's a solid mix of story with anime styled characters, and Final Fantasy styled turn based battles.
As a big Star Wars fan I approve of this. STAR WARS: DARK FORCES is now officially available and supported on Linux and is available from GOG.
Tiny Robot Justice Squad is a slick looking arena shooter, but the difference isn't just in the game, all funds go to charity.
OBEY is one of the more unique games I have been sent to take a look at recently, and it really does look like a lot of fun.
Several years ago I made a number of standalone Linux binaries for the Chzo Mythos using the then closed source Adventure Game Studio runtime as a base. Now that the source code to AGS has been released, I have updated the builds to use the superior free software engine.
I know quite a few people who will be waiting on this, and it looks like The Banner Saga is preparing their Linux release now.
- Hook + Tachyon Reef 3D + Skyflower
- Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween + Dungeon of Elem...
- Humble Store
- Exodus Wars: Fractured Empire
- Humble Store
- Elliot Quest
Popular this week
View by Category
- Feral Interactive Are Teasing Another Linux Port... 31 January 2015 at 12:10 am UTC
- Gravity Ghost Released For Linux, It's Bloody Lovely... 31 January 2015 at 12:04 am UTC
- Aspyr's Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remaster Is Real An... 31 January 2015 at 12:02 am UTC
- Feral Interactive Are Teasing Another Linux Port... 30 January 2015 at 11:50 pm UTC
- Feral Interactive Are Teasing Another Linux Port... 30 January 2015 at 11:28 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Equiavlent to Fraps?...30 January 2015 at 10:01 pm UTC
- World of Warcraft - Make suggest requests for a Linux c...29 January 2015 at 7:55 pm UTC
- possible to ditch windows?...29 January 2015 at 12:10 pm UTC
- Sound card...29 January 2015 at 11:40 am UTC
- YIKES! Nvidia GTX 970 memory problems! Recall incoming?...27 January 2015 at 9:57 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us