It's quite hard to contain my excitement about this game, but as always we will give it a fair look and tell you what we think about Dying Light. This post continues to be updated.
Everyone who owns Chivalry should now have access to the Linux and OS X versions. Currently you will need to switch to a Beta branch to access this, the "linuxtesting" branch (for both OS X and Linux).
Fans of the previous Shadowrun games have flocked like mad sheep to the new Shadowrun: Hong Kong Kickstarter, and while writing it was funded.
Egosoft have been detailing their porting X Rebirth to Linux with a series of forum posts. It's good to see them be open about it, and we look forward to testing it out.
The Dark Inside Me is a 2.5D unique 3rd person point & click psychological horror adventure game based on a dynamic scenario.
I found this pretty awesome arcade racing game while i was browsing through Kickstarter and i wanted to share it. I am glad to see another racing game coming to Linux, since our supply of racing games is a bit short. It is fully funded, and greenlit!
This is an unusual post for this site, but I feel it is very important for as many Linux users too see as possible, to try and save them from HDD replacements and data loss.
Oh boy, I do love a good rant from a developer. This time it's the C4 engine dropping Linux support (honestly, how many of you have even heard of C4?).
The good news is that it runs for me, as opposed to the previous build not working. This is due to them building the game with the Steam Runtime, so it should work across all distributions now!
Unvanquished alpha 35 was released recently, so for fans of open source games this is pretty good news. It's one of the most interesting looking open source games around.
We recently wrote about the likelihood of seeing Torchlight II on Linux, well it looks even more close now thanks to new information.
Gates of Horizon is a new space MMORPG that was released recently, it is developed with Unity3D and already has a client for Linux (and Mac and Windows as well of course) it is also about to release its Android and iOS clients soon.
AirMech is a fun and free 2 play MOBA that has a Linux test build out now, but the developers want to know if it's worth doing it.
Banished is the harsh city building and survival simulation that the developer had always planned to port to Linux, but it looks like it's about to happen now.
Here's the latest Steam Hardware survey for December 2014, and Linux actually increased, but not by a lot.
Popular this week
View by Category
- Unfurl Your Scythes, Grim Fandango Is Now Available... 28 January 2015 at 3:57 am UTC
- Dying Light Released For Linux, Some Thoughts, You May ... 28 January 2015 at 2:14 am UTC
- Unfurl Your Scythes, Grim Fandango Is Now Available... 28 January 2015 at 1:40 am UTC
- Aspyr Media Have A New Port Due Soon & Might Bring Thei... 28 January 2015 at 12:44 am UTC
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel New DLC ‘Lady Hammerlock ... 28 January 2015 at 12:24 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- YIKES! Nvidia GTX 970 memory problems! Recall incoming?...27 January 2015 at 9:57 pm UTC
- [FIXED I GUESS] I can no longer change my avatar...27 January 2015 at 4:52 pm UTC
- possible to ditch windows?...26 January 2015 at 3:40 pm UTC
- Far Cry...25 January 2015 at 9:28 pm UTC
- Lets play "Clive Barker’s Jericho"...25 January 2015 at 5:16 am UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us