I said it recently that Paradox make sure their titles are well supported, and supported we are! The first post-release patch for Cities: Skylines does improve performance.
It is a widely known and accepted fact that the proprietary Nvidia drivers offer the best gaming performance in the Linux world. But can you live without them on Nvidia hardware?
It's been a few months since the last release of the libre real-time strategy game 0 A.D. but yesterday a new alpha was released for us to enjoy. Let's see what is new!
It's no secret that a lot of people are impatiently waiting for the promised Linux port of Divinity: Original Sin, but we have a little more insight as to why now.
Bundle Stars do have some really sweet deals now and then, and the Crimson Bundle is certainly one of them.
This War of Mine is a cracking survival game in one of the bleakest settings I've ever played, and now the developers have released a DLC aimed at helping out the War Child charity.
It's that time of the week again. So, lean back, grab a cola and enjoy the evening with the Friday Livestream, our weekly 2-hour live segment where we ramble about random stuff and play some Linux games.
Paradox, a very Linux friendly developer and publisher, just released a new patch for their grand-strategy game Europa Universalis IV, and alongside it a free DLC to celebrate women's day : Women in History.
The open-world puzzle platformer with the interesting mechanic of being able to move between parallax layers is slated for release later this year. This week a new trailer for the game was released, and the publisher for the game was announced.
We only wrote about the release of Age Of Wonders III due in April recently, and now they have already opened the Linux beta!
X Rebirth had a very bad start, but it seems to be getting better with each major patch. The major news is that the first Linux version has been released.
The Linux community is one full of passion. From the outside it may seem strange why a small percentage of people around the world care so much about an operating system, after all it's merely a tool or set of tools used to complete certain tasks.
Velocity 2X is a great looking shoot em up that was previously only on Sony consoles, and now FuturLab is teaming up with Sierra to bring it to other platforms, and that includes us too!
We have it confirmed that Age Of Wonders III should release on Linux this April, and it brings with it a massive new DLC too.
Hotline Miami 2 had a wee bit of a shaky start, but you should all now be able to get into the game and kill some people.
- Humble Store
- BioShock Triple Pack
- Run or Die + Aaru's Awakening + The Forest of Doom
- War For The Overworld
Popular this week
View by Category
- Dungeon Crawler Legend Of Dungeon Gets Free Expansion... 28 March 2015 at 3:12 am UTC
- Pillars Of Eternity RPG Released For Linux, Early Port ... 28 March 2015 at 1:06 am UTC
- Pillars Of Eternity RPG Released For Linux, Early Port ... 27 March 2015 at 11:46 pm UTC
- Shadow Warrior FPS Releasing For Linux Next Week, Promi... 27 March 2015 at 10:40 pm UTC
- Second Nouveau Livestream Starting At 6 PM UTC!... 27 March 2015 at 9:48 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- My G-sync and 4k testing...27 March 2015 at 2:44 pm UTC
- Australians - Online purchases and the GST...26 March 2015 at 10:30 am UTC
- possible to ditch windows?...26 March 2015 at 5:05 am UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...25 March 2015 at 12:43 pm UTC
- When a deal is too good to miss... and the regret when ...25 March 2015 at 8:56 am UTC
There are 116 in total online.
Users online: BTRE
Users online: BTRE
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us