Star Ruler 2 is a space strategy game I’ve been meaning to cover for some time, and I’ve given it a good go to tell you what I think. It’s interesting, but not quite my cup.
Here is a look back at the most popular articles on GamingOnLinux for March 2015, an easy way to for you to keep up to date on what has happened in the past month for Linux Gaming!
I am pleased to announce the release of the Phoenix USC Preview Demo for Linux. A playable demo where you can battle with up to 300 enemy bots in space based arena combat.
The people over at GoG have started a new campaign where you have the chance to reclaim some of your old (Windows) games. Now at first this may not sound too useful for us Linux gamers, but let's be honest, not all old Windows games will ever come to Linux so Wine is often the only solution if you want to play them.
I am Göksan Güner, creator and developer of Flawed Ones: Puppeteer. It has been 1 year that we have started working on this game. It is currently on IndieGoGo and Steam Greenlight.
Parcel was released in Early Access on Steam last week. It's a bit rough around the edges, but it has a lot of content, interesting mechanics, and is one you should keep an eye on if you're a fan of story-focused puzzlers.
I've spent more hours than I care to admit in search of the perfect portable game controller to use with my laptop. I wanted something compact and Bluetooth enabled, so the Nyko Playpad seemed to fit the bill quite nicely.
Nightside is a game I've been testing, and I've really taken a liking to it. Now you can too join the fun with the Steam release.
The Banner Saga developers tweeted out recently that the game is nearing the final stages for Linux! I know quite a few are waiting on it, so I'm happy to relay the news.
Thanks to Night Dive Studios we now have a few more real classic games on Steam for Linux. A chance for some younger gamers to relive the experience.
Out There: Ω Edition is a really nice space exploration game with zero combat. It impressed me during the beta, and the final release is now available.
I have now spent two weeks using the open source Nouveau driver on my desktop and I have some results here. Let's see how well Nouveau did for me!
April Fools! Wait, this is real? Grass Simulator added Linux support recently, and today they have released the final version.
The new GOL survey for April is now available, so please make sure to fill it in if you have the time. The results of the March survey will be published in the next couple of days.
Pix the Cat is a fast-paced arcade game that draws inspiration from classics like Pac-Man, Snake and Bomberman. Originally released for PS4 and Vita last year, the game was released for Windows in January and is now available for Linux on Steam.
Popular this week
View by Category
- Age Of Wonders III Fully Released On Linux, Some Early ... 19 April 2015 at 8:13 pm UTC
- Sales Statistics For Linux Games From Different Develop... 19 April 2015 at 8:04 pm UTC
- Sales Statistics For Linux Games From Different Develop... 19 April 2015 at 7:57 pm UTC
- Sales Statistics For Linux Games From Different Develop... 19 April 2015 at 7:47 pm UTC
- Sales Statistics For Linux Games From Different Develop... 19 April 2015 at 7:30 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Which is best amd gpu for gaming with open source drive...19 April 2015 at 4:45 pm UTC
- Linux Servers (or Servers for Linux games) category...19 April 2015 at 1:51 pm UTC
- Savage Lands is coming to linux...19 April 2015 at 12:45 pm UTC
- This War of Mine - 50% discount coupon from Game Republ...17 April 2015 at 9:08 pm UTC
- My G-sync and 4k testing...16 April 2015 at 9:07 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us