Feral Interactive have ported yet another excellent game, and this time we are graced with Company Of Heroes 2!
In a very unsurprising move, new slides out of SIGGRAPH 2015 from Valve talk about Source 2 and Vulkan. The game featured is of course Dota 2 Reborn.
After a little miscommunication it turns out Celestian Tales: Old North did release as originally planned day-1 on Linux, and I managed to give it a go and write down some thoughts for you.
The Wine team released today another development release of their software. Version 1.7.50 has many small changes including 39 bugfixes.
Now that I’ve had some time to sit down and try out Planetary Annihilation: TITANS, here are my thoughts of it.
This week has been full of work and being busy in general but now we get to relax at least a little bit with some Linux gaming and casual conversation. You, the reader, are of course also invited!
Feral Interactive sure do know their stuff with their porting, so it’s time we took a proper look at Shadow of Mordor on Linux.
The latest installment in the cyberpunk RPG franchise has launched and is a day-1 release for Linux.
GOG have added a bunch of games in the form of three "The Forgotten Realms Archives" collections, and they have some real classics.
Two interesting games are now available to buy DRM free from GOG. I know a fair few people love Crypt Of The Necrodancer and have been waiting for this.
TerraTech is my latest discovery and purchase, after the developers fixed up the input issues in the demo, I was able to see that it's quite an interesting vehicle combat game.
Today is a busy day for Linux gamers, as Humble Bundle PC & Android 13 has launched with a cracking set of games to get on the cheap.
People were interested in seeing some AMD benchmarks for the just released Dirt Showdown and I'm happy to oblige. Here are some comparative results for both of my main GPUs.
So this game has been sitting on my todo list for a while. I delayed it due to bugs in the Early Access version and after that I had plenty of new material to cover. But I think it's time to go back and see where this ended up. Let's go blow up some planets!
Well now, I didn't see this coming! Planetary Annihilation: TITANS was released today on Steam, and what a whopper of a standalone expansion it is.
- 13 games due this month
- View release calendar
- Buccaneer's Quest
- Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The - Enhanced Edit...
- Race the Sun
Popular this week
View by Category
- Sink Into The Crushing Isolation Of SOMA - New Trailer... 5 September 2015 at 12:05 pm UTC
- Armello, A Grim Fairy-tale Game That Plays Like A Board... 4 September 2015 at 11:46 pm UTC
- Armello, A Grim Fairy-tale Game That Plays Like A Board... 4 September 2015 at 10:47 pm UTC
- Armello, A Grim Fairy-tale Game That Plays Like A Board... 4 September 2015 at 8:44 pm UTC
- Sink Into The Crushing Isolation Of SOMA - New Trailer... 4 September 2015 at 8:41 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- What happened to Mad Max?...4 September 2015 at 11:43 pm UTC
- Any luck with the Mass Effect series?...4 September 2015 at 6:50 pm UTC
- Diablo for Linux (freeablo)...4 September 2015 at 2:16 am UTC
- Forcing 60fps cap for games with Nvidia hardware...3 September 2015 at 9:47 pm UTC
- Company of Heroes 2 extra game key...3 September 2015 at 1:51 pm UTC