It's great to see bigger games coming to Linux like Empire: Total War, but having Linux only multiplayer does make the experience less fun. Feral Interactive are trying to fix this for us with a beta test.
Feral Interactive took to reddit to announce they are expanding, and they don't just need developers, but people with experience testing AAA games.
You might not remember, but we had the Publisher of Two Worlds II confirm to us multiple times that Two Worlds II would come to Linux, and then things got confusing, but now one of the actual developers has confirmed it will happen.
Dr. Spacezoo is a new discovery of mine thanks to twitter! It's a twin stick shooter with some very frantic gameplay, nice visuals and a great soundtrack.
The results for the April survey are now available for you to take a look at and compare with results from previous months.
A new action adventure game is heading our way in the form of HUSH. The game is inspired by childish nightmares and fears, which sounds pretty fun if they do it right.
Another few weeks have passed, and another release of Wine has been released. It has the usual assortment of bug fixes and a few new features.
Hey, it's me again! But you already knew that. It's Friday and thus we once again do the streaming and video game playing for your entertainment!
As part of their an EULA update, CryTek have today announced that the next release of CryEngine 3 will feature an OpenGL renderer and Linux support.
It looks like Evolve will be coming to Linux sooner rather than later, thanks to more goodness from the SteamDB resource.
Out of eight games in the latest Humble Weekly Bundle, seven are available for Linux. And it's a good mix of popular games from indie label Surprise Attack.
The team-based free-to-play multiplayer game Rustbucket Rumble was released earlier in the week. It pits teams of three players against one another in chaotic and colorful fast-paced gameplay. After playing a couple of rounds, I have a few thoughts to share.
After a lengthy Early Access period, the 2D Open-world cyberpunk action RPG Dex has finally been fully released. With an interesting mix of visuals and gameplay this looks like it might be worth checking out.
Madspace: To Hell and Beyond is a rather obscure late 90s sci-fi FPS/Space combat game. Thanks to Night Dive Studios this rather unique game has been re-released and is now available on Steam.
- 16 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Dying Light: The Bozak Horde DLC Releases On May 26th... 24 May 2015 at 6:09 am UTC
- Open Source Development Environment Godot Engine 1.1 Ou... 24 May 2015 at 3:43 am UTC
- Time To Give Up On A Linux Version Of The Racer Gas Guz... 24 May 2015 at 12:40 am UTC
- Massive New Planetary Annihilation Test Build Available... 23 May 2015 at 11:58 pm UTC
- Time To Give Up On A Linux Version Of The Racer Gas Guz... 23 May 2015 at 6:46 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Looking for testers for a game in development...23 May 2015 at 8:45 pm UTC
- Flashback: Take-Two Interactive Linux Support...21 May 2015 at 8:05 pm UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...21 May 2015 at 7:58 pm UTC
- Anyone interested in Nuclear Dawn (Online-Team-FPS/RTS-...21 May 2015 at 11:24 am UTC
- CodeWeavers CrossOver...21 May 2015 at 10:09 am UTC
There are 167 in total online.
Users online: FutureSuture
Users online: FutureSuture