If your Steam Controller won't work properly, make sure you have the correct udev rules.
It's nearly that time of the year again, and with our first year of doing a Linux GOTY Award being a success we will be repeating it this year. So, what do you want to see in it?
Nation Red, A Highly Rated Arena-based Zombie-infested Shooter Looks Like It's Coming To SteamOS & Linux
That's quite a mouthful for a headline, eh? Nation Red does look quite cool, and I was going to write it off for being "another zombie thing" until I saw how well reviewed it is.
A second company has come forward to announce they are no longer doing a Steam Machine, and this time it's Falcon Northwest.
I am really quite interested in Hard West, as I love XCOM and a lot of Hard West certainly resembles it, but it's unique enough to make me want to play it. We have a new gameplay video after the release was delayed.
Pillars of Eternity is set to get even bigger in January, as the developer has announced The White March Part Two will release sometime towards the end of January.
I still think Prison Architect is a bit of a genius idea for a game, not only that but the game is actually quite good. The developers didn't stop after it quit early access either with update number 1.
Invisible. Inc was already a pretty great strategy game, and now it's even bigger thanks to the first DLC named Invisible. Inc: Contingency Plan.
Now that I have a Steam Machine of my own built, and SteamOS as the only operating system on it I can give you some thoughts on it.
FortressCraft Evolved has been on Linux for a while, but the official release now supports us properly. It was certainly inspired by the style of Minecraft, but it's a whole 'nother game.
The Last Federation, a strategy game about creating an interplanetary federation, has received its second expansion which brings new technologies and a new game mode.
StarBreak has somewhat captured my interest, as we don't have many good MMO games, and even an MMO platformer like this looks pretty sweet.
Sang-Froid Developer Artifice Studios has released their outlandish space RTS 'Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles' on Steam, and a multiplayer demo is also available for Linux.
The developers themselves emailed both Age of Fear: The Undead King & Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord in for me to take a look at. They told me the games don't look like much, but offer a lot, and they were right.
If you like your silly arcade games for when friends come around then Hyperdrive Massacre might just be what you need. Fancy flying around a space-car and blowing up others? This is the game for you.
- 2 games due this month
- View release calendar
- Humble Store
- Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition
- Unfinished - An Artist's Lament
- Games Republic
- The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicle...
- Games Republic
- The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition
Popular this week
View by Category
- The Zotac Steam Machine ZBOX NEN SN970 Impressed OC3D I... 28 November 2015 at 8:05 pm UTC
- The Zotac Steam Machine ZBOX NEN SN970 Impressed OC3D I... 28 November 2015 at 7:42 pm UTC
- The Zotac Steam Machine ZBOX NEN SN970 Impressed OC3D I... 28 November 2015 at 7:15 pm UTC
- The Zotac Steam Machine ZBOX NEN SN970 Impressed OC3D I... 28 November 2015 at 7:13 pm UTC
- The Zotac Steam Machine ZBOX NEN SN970 Impressed OC3D I... 28 November 2015 at 7:08 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Nvidia Drivers 358.16, are they stable?...28 November 2015 at 6:36 pm UTC
- i386 Intel graphics drivers ...28 November 2015 at 6:18 pm UTC
- Witcher 3 coming to Linux :o ?...27 November 2015 at 7:15 pm UTC
- New Desktop Screenshot Thread...27 November 2015 at 5:05 pm UTC
- Wild Terra - Multiplayer life simulator in medieval set...27 November 2015 at 10:45 am UTC