DiRT Showdown is a highly rated racing game that looks like it's close to a Linux release, exciting times for racing fans!
Don’t let anyone tell you PC gaming is dying, well Steam isn’t at least. Steam hit a new all-time high for concurrent users online.
In an interview with Endgadget, Sony discusses how Shenmue on Kickstarter came to be and future plans to gauge interest and fund intellectual properties via the help of Kickstarter. This, once again, prompts the discussion of whether the Linux community should do the same.
Greek Mythology and futuristic racing might not be the most evident combination out there but The Next Penelope challenges players to rethink the obvious.
Indie Island is the free DLC to Dyscourse where 10 well-known indie developers are stranded on a desert island.
Twin Souls: The Path of Shadows is an upcoming third-person stealth game where you control an undead assassin.
The Perils of Man is a traditional point-and-click adventure game with time travel, created by LucasArts veteran Bill Tiller and writer and game designer Gene Mocsy in collaboration with IF Games.
IGN with their paid-for exclusives on XCOM 2 is annoying, but we will have to make the best of what we can get here. XCOM 2 looks good in this first video, and it's getting me excited.
Some time ago Minor Key Games published their political stealth action thriller Neon Struct. I think we better cover this game before the big brother comes and censors us.
It's been already three weeks since our last article, so it's time for a new issue of The Funding Crowd, the 47th!
In case you've been living under a rock recently, Bethesda have announced Fallout 4 with the release date on 10 November. Some observant people out there may have noticed that this is also the release date for Steam Machines.
After several months' delay, the fun twin-stick shooter Geometry Wars 3 has seen its meaty “Evolved” free update finally arrive on Linux.
Following up on Steam's new refund policy, we've gone through and documented the process for anybody who might be interested. Do reviews for refunded games hang around? Are Steam trading cards deleted? Read on and find out!
Skullgirls, the 2D fighting game with quite a saga built upon its Linux port, has released a video of the port in action.
Wine team released today another development release of their software. Version 1.7.45 have many small changes including 49 bugfixes.
- 6 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri, Another Classic Rele... 4 July 2015 at 3:30 am UTC
- Torque 3D Game Engine 3.7 Released, Features Linux Supp... 4 July 2015 at 2:33 am UTC
- ARK: Survival Evolved Released For Linux, Here's An Ear... 3 July 2015 at 10:14 pm UTC
- Victor Vran Release Date Announced, Going To Be Awesome... 3 July 2015 at 9:19 pm UTC
- Torque 3D Game Engine 3.7 Released, Features Linux Supp... 3 July 2015 at 7:55 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- The Key To Gentle Skin Naturally That Is Healthy...4 July 2015 at 6:24 am UTC
- Bodybuilding Workout Routines ...4 July 2015 at 5:10 am UTC
- More Information About Regent Skin Care...4 July 2015 at 4:39 am UTC
- like seeing claymation come to life...4 July 2015 at 2:08 am UTC
- A New Game Screenshots Thread...3 July 2015 at 9:32 pm UTC