After waiting a while, we now have access to Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power in beta form. There are a number of issues though.
It's always fun when I see lots of websites talking about how many games Linux now has on Steam, as the number itself doesn't really mean all that much.
The Funding Crowd has once again returned to keep you up to date on the latest news in crowdfunding for Linux.
Some initial thoughts on game development simulator Game Corp DX before the full release next month.
The full names of the games are 'Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse' and 'D&D Stronghold: Kingdom Simulator' and they were released on GOG for Linux just before the weekend.
The previously announced roguelike Gunmetal Arcadia will be preceded by a classic action platformer early next year.
Developer Side Scroll Studios has released a new video to show off some of the non-combat elements of their upcoming metroidvania platformer with action RPG elements.
In addition to the free demo, the latest update also introduces an "Easy Mode" to make the game less punishing and a new option to turn off some of the dialogue for players who don't care for as much exposition.
Manifold Garden is an upcoming exploration puzzle game set in an Escher-esque world, where you can walk on any visible surface.
I've been a little bit sick this past week and still haven't completely recovered, so I decided to invite a fairly familiar person to act as the co-host for this week's Friday Livestream. That person is of course our beloved leader, Liam. We will be playing some multiplayer games for fun but less for profit.
Triumph Studios has just released Age of Wonders v1.7, and with it comes a much anticipated feature in the form of user-created modding, including brand new units, heroes, classes, races and gameplay mods, along with a ton of stability fixes and balancing work.
I Can't Escape: Darkness tickled my fancy when I first heard about it, and I had access to play it a bit early and get some impressions.
It's not secret that I consider Victor Vran to be one of the best action RPG's on Linux, and now even more so with more free content!
Carnivore Land is a new and quite promising looking top down zombie shooter now in Early Access, and it's available for us of course.
Going through my backlog, and today we are checking out DreadOut a third person horror game. Prepare your spare pants people!
- 12 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Saints Row 2 & 3 Are Being Ported By Virtual Programmin... 10 October 2015 at 5:25 am UTC
- Storm United, The Great Looking UE4 FPS Is Finally Gett... 10 October 2015 at 3:03 am UTC
- Overlord & Overlord 2 Coming To Linux, Two More Virtual... 10 October 2015 at 2:30 am UTC
- Saints Row 2 & 3 Are Being Ported By Virtual Programmin... 10 October 2015 at 12:50 am UTC
- Saints Row 2 & 3 Are Being Ported By Virtual Programmin... 10 October 2015 at 12:43 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Good Linux MMO's...9 October 2015 at 7:43 pm UTC
- Gorky 17 for Linux was ported illegally?...9 October 2015 at 6:54 pm UTC
- Any luck with the Mass Effect series?...9 October 2015 at 7:42 am UTC
- Doom and Quake finally on GOG, but only for Windows...9 October 2015 at 12:09 am UTC
- DRM free vs Steam ...8 October 2015 at 4:16 pm UTC