Feral Interactive have ported yet another excellent game, and this time we are graced with Company Of Heroes 2!
It's been a while since I covered the new Unreal Tournament that's currently in Alpha, so here's a fresh look at it. The way to launch it has changed since we last covered it too.
Like space games? The newest Humble Weekly Sale has you covered with plenty that support Linux! Including a favourite of mine.
What's that? Another week has gone by? I guess that means that it's time for our Friday Livestream! This time the stream will be dedicated to testing this new GPU of mine with a selection of games chosen by the one and only you. Yes, I mean you, the viewer!
Beyond Eyes is an exploration game a bit out of the ordinary. It was released on Steam for Linux earlier this week, and here's what I think of it.
Recently I've considered purchasing an AMD GPU for testing purposes and because of the recent benchmarking article I finally decided to abuse my wallet and get myself one. So, here it is along with some of my first impressions!
Time to dust off your skateboard's as OlliOlli2 Welcome To Olliwood has been released for Linux the same day as other platforms, hooray for same-day releases!
The results for the July survey are now available for you to take a look at and compare with results from previous months. There's a bit more analysis this month about why game sales are in decline.
I'm pretty excited about Dying Light: The Following, as the basic gameplay in Dying Light was really fun, and I need more.
We have been waiting too long for this to come, but Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition has been shown off on twitter for Linux.
Hacknet is a brand new hacking simulator developed by Team Fractal Alligator. They have confirmed a Linux version is in the works.
I thought this would end up happening, the developers of Cobalt which is published by Mojang and even shares one of the Minecraft developers has dropped the planned Linux version.
Since Vulkan is the big thing right now for us, it's probably a good idea to watch the livestream of their event happening now.
Well, this was a bit of a shock. Terraria the epic sandbox game is now available DRM free on GOG, and I imagine this will make plenty of people happy.
BOMB: Who let the dogfight? An interesting name, but the game is so bad it makes me want to forget it. Sadly it's not one of those "so bad it's good" types, it's just poor.
- 7 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- GOL Asks: What Was Your Favourite Linux Game Release In... 2 September 2015 at 6:36 pm UTC
- Nvidia Video From SIGGRAPH Talks About Vulkan... 2 September 2015 at 6:25 pm UTC
- Nvidia Video From SIGGRAPH Talks About Vulkan... 2 September 2015 at 6:21 pm UTC
- GOL Asks: What Was Your Favourite Linux Game Release In... 2 September 2015 at 6:01 pm UTC
- New Linux Gaming Survey For September... 2 September 2015 at 5:56 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- What happened to Mad Max?...2 September 2015 at 5:09 pm UTC
- Company of Heroes 2 extra game key...2 September 2015 at 10:37 am UTC
- Obsidian about PoE: "it wasn't worthwhile developing fo...1 September 2015 at 4:58 pm UTC
- The Spying Train is coming to get you.......1 September 2015 at 10:49 am UTC
- DIRT3 and F310 controller...1 September 2015 at 9:07 am UTC