Feral Interactive have released an absolute whopper—Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is now actually available for Linux. This is a seriously good game! Initial port report now included.
Developers wanting to get their hands on the Steam Controller early may be in luck, as Valve are taking submissions.
Caves of Qud from the developer of Sproggiwood has just released into Steam’s Early Access, and I decided to give it a spin. I’m not a massive traditional roguelike fan, so has it convinced me?
A sad day in Linux gaming history could soon be upon us, as the owner of LinuxGames.com currently plans to shut it down. Although one of their contributors wants to continue it, and Icculus has offered to buy the domain.
The Apotheosis Project is a traditional point-and-click adventure game where you control two protagonists with supernatural powers, and the game is now available for Linux on Steam.
Summer has arrived in the Northern Hemisphere and it's been quite noticeable so far, both in the raise of temperatures and the decline of crowdfunding projects.
The trailer was relased last month, and with the release just a few weeks away, it's time to get hyped for this great looking gravity platformer.
Catacomb Kids is something I’ve been meaning to try for a while, so I bit the bullet and loaded it up. What I found was quite charming, and deadly.
The latest expansion to the popular Crusader Kings II is now available. It adds depth to the nomads of the East and and expands the importance of the steppes, so it will appeal to any wannabe Khans.
You know Doom, right? Well, are you aware of Brutal Doom, a mod that makes Doom even more awesome and brings it into the 21st century? Let's try that mod out!
Windward came out of Early Access in May, and I finally had some time to sit down and give it a proper go, and what I found was quite interesting.
The first episode of swamp noir adventure 'Knee Deep' has been released on the Humble Store and Steam.
Postal 2's Linux version has been lagging behind the Windows build for a long time, but no more. RunningWithScissors took the port in-house, and it's now updated.
Volgarr the Viking is a highly rated game that mixes action and platforming, and it's now on GOG for Linux.
Slipstream is currently looking for votes on Steam's Greenlight, and it's quite promising. It's very much inspired by older racing games, and the demo is interesting.
- 13 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- DiRT Showdown Tested On Linux, Preview Port Report... 4 August 2015 at 1:05 am UTC
- New Linux Gaming Survey For August... 4 August 2015 at 12:53 am UTC
- New Linux Gaming Survey For August... 4 August 2015 at 12:27 am UTC
- New Linux Gaming Survey For August... 4 August 2015 at 12:04 am UTC
- New Linux Gaming Survey For August... 3 August 2015 at 10:43 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Wine doesn't detect the Xbox360 wired controller....3 August 2015 at 10:27 pm UTC
- [FIXED] Wrong page number in link of notification email...3 August 2015 at 8:23 pm UTC
- Are there any Morrowind/Oblivion style games native to ...3 August 2015 at 12:09 pm UTC
- Games exclusively available for Linux...2 August 2015 at 7:27 pm UTC
- Sales page design...2 August 2015 at 2:39 pm UTC