It's quite hard to contain my excitement about this game, but as always we will give it a fair look and tell you what we think about Dying Light. This post continues to be updated, and it's really not good. Updated 28th January for game-breaking bugs.
Oh boy, I do love a good rant from a developer. This time it's the C4 engine dropping Linux support (honestly, how many of you have even heard of C4?).
The good news is that it runs for me, as opposed to the previous build not working. This is due to them building the game with the Steam Runtime, so it should work across all distributions now!
Unvanquished alpha 35 was released recently, so for fans of open source games this is pretty good news. It's one of the most interesting looking open source games around.
We recently wrote about the likelihood of seeing Torchlight II on Linux, well it looks even more close now thanks to new information.
Gates of Horizon is a new space MMORPG that was released recently, it is developed with Unity3D and already has a client for Linux (and Mac and Windows as well of course) it is also about to release its Android and iOS clients soon.
AirMech is a fun and free 2 play MOBA that has a Linux test build out now, but the developers want to know if it's worth doing it.
Banished is the harsh city building and survival simulation that the developer had always planned to port to Linux, but it looks like it's about to happen now.
Here's the latest Steam Hardware survey for December 2014, and Linux actually increased, but not by a lot.
Always Sometimes Monsters has officially launched on Linux today, so we can all join in on the hype and see what all the fuss is about in this 2D story based adventure game.
Want to become the head of a Pharmaceutical Conglomerate? Well, your wish may be granted! We spoke to the developer who had encouraging words.
What kind of game can you expect for the price of a candy bar? Today I aim to answer that very question as I purchase and play the cheapest game available for Linux on Steam.
Wine development team was able to produce a new experimental release today. 1.7.34 bringing many new features and as many as 63 bugfixes.
Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders is a reasonable looking air combat sim that has recently released for Linux, so we decided to take a look and see how many times we get fragged.
Cognition & Moebius are two games from Phoenix Online Studios that are due to get their Linux versions.
Popular this week
View by Category
- Aspyr's Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remaster Is Real An... 30 January 2015 at 1:04 am UTC
- Aspyr's Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remaster Is Real An... 30 January 2015 at 12:55 am UTC
- Dying Light Is Almost Playable On Linux, If You Do Some... 30 January 2015 at 12:46 am UTC
- Aspyr's Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remaster Is Real An... 29 January 2015 at 11:41 pm UTC
- The Witcher 2 Has A New Beta For Linux, The Improvement... 29 January 2015 at 10:53 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- World of Warcraft - Make suggest requests for a Linux c...29 January 2015 at 7:55 pm UTC
- possible to ditch windows?...29 January 2015 at 12:10 pm UTC
- Sound card...29 January 2015 at 11:40 am UTC
- YIKES! Nvidia GTX 970 memory problems! Recall incoming?...27 January 2015 at 9:57 pm UTC
- [FIXED I GUESS] I can no longer change my avatar...27 January 2015 at 4:52 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us