Well there goes my Tuesday night. Outlast, one of the scariest games ever made is releasing for Linux on Tuesday the 31st of March!
The open-world puzzle platformer with the interesting mechanic of being able to move between parallax layers is slated for release later this year. This week a new trailer for the game was released, and the publisher for the game was announced.
We only wrote about the release of Age Of Wonders III due in April recently, and now they have already opened the Linux beta!
X Rebirth had a very bad start, but it seems to be getting better with each major patch. The major news is that the first Linux version has been released.
The Linux community is one full of passion. From the outside it may seem strange why a small percentage of people around the world care so much about an operating system, after all it's merely a tool or set of tools used to complete certain tasks.
Velocity 2X is a great looking shoot em up that was previously only on Sony consoles, and now FuturLab is teaming up with Sierra to bring it to other platforms, and that includes us too!
We have it confirmed that Age Of Wonders III should release on Linux this April, and it brings with it a massive new DLC too.
Hotline Miami 2 had a wee bit of a shaky start, but you should all now be able to get into the game and kill some people.
Feral Interactive Are Behind The Batman: Arkham Knight, GRID Autosport And Company Of Heroes 2 Linux Ports
Feral Interactive just sent out word that not only are they porting Shadow of Mordor to Linux, but they are the mean porting machine behind the recent announcements of Batman: Arkham Knight, GRID Autosport and Company of Heroes 2.
Sentinels of the Multiverse is quite a fun looking title that was ported to Linux last month, and sadly it got buried in my growing inbox.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Claptastic Voyage looks and sounds like it will be a pretty great DLC! It will release for Linux at the same time as Windows thanks to Aspyr Media, and it now has a trailer.
In a sad turn of events, but not exactly surprising, the President of Blizzard responded to the petition calling for Blizzard to support Linux, the answer is obvious, but what's sad is the response from the petition creator.
That's a bloody huge milestone. We all know quality over quantity, but with 1000+ games now on Steam for Linux, there has to be something for everyone!
Another new game, and another new set of issues for Linux gamers to deal with! We are the lucky bunch aren't we!
Hooray for Techland! Dying Light is finally playable on Linux, so you can join us in having some cake. It's not perfect, but far far better! (UPDATED)
Popular this week
View by Category
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 31 March 2015 at 7:52 am UTC
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 31 March 2015 at 7:34 am UTC
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 31 March 2015 at 7:09 am UTC
- Pillars Of Eternity RPG Released For Linux, Early Port ... 31 March 2015 at 6:12 am UTC
- Developer Infamous Quests Has Announced Two New Point-A... 31 March 2015 at 1:58 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Free Engineer - Games with free game engines and the no...31 March 2015 at 4:20 am UTC
- Son of Nor...30 March 2015 at 1:08 pm UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...30 March 2015 at 9:54 am UTC
- Why does my game play on everything except one?...29 March 2015 at 2:43 am UTC
- My G-sync and 4k testing...28 March 2015 at 11:26 am UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us