Victor Vran was released recently, and I gave it a small write up, but a major graphic bug stopped me from getting far. This was fixed incredibly quickly, and I've now sunk some time into it.
Another few weeks have passed, and another release of Wine has been released. It has the usual assortment of bug fixes and a few new features.
Hey, it's me again! But you already knew that. It's Friday and thus we once again do the streaming and video game playing for your entertainment!
As part of their an EULA update, CryTek have today announced that the next release of CryEngine 3 will feature an OpenGL renderer and Linux support.
It looks like Evolve will be coming to Linux sooner rather than later, thanks to more goodness from the SteamDB resource.
Out of eight games in the latest Humble Weekly Bundle, seven are available for Linux. And it's a good mix of popular games from indie label Surprise Attack.
The team-based free-to-play multiplayer game Rustbucket Rumble was released earlier in the week. It pits teams of three players against one another in chaotic and colorful fast-paced gameplay. After playing a couple of rounds, I have a few thoughts to share.
After a lengthy Early Access period, the 2D Open-world cyberpunk action RPG Dex has finally been fully released. With an interesting mix of visuals and gameplay this looks like it might be worth checking out.
Madspace: To Hell and Beyond is a rather obscure late 90s sci-fi FPS/Space combat game. Thanks to Night Dive Studios this rather unique game has been re-released and is now available on Steam.
The best thing about this news is that it will be a free update. Wasteland 2: Game of the Year Edition promises to be full of goodies for us!
Goat Simulator really is a funny game, and the developers poking fun at their own customers is just as funny. Their latest poke at other developers is in their new DLC named ‘GoatZ’.
GOG have now added two classic Star Trek games to their collection with Star Trek 25th Anniversary and Star Trek Judgement Rites.
The developers of Prison Architect have sent word out that their game will fully launch in "Q4 2015". They have been on a big bug squashing run recently too.
Vertiginous Golf is an unlikely mix of minigolf and a narrative that has just come out of Early Access and is making its début on Linux.
Another survival game, but is it one I can actually get into? It’s another Early Access game, and I’ve taken a look.
- 10 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Desura Are In A Bit Of Trouble With Not Paying Develope... 27 May 2015 at 2:45 am UTC
- Audiosurf 2 Smashes Out Of Early Access, Available For ... 27 May 2015 at 2:25 am UTC
- Dying Light Linux Performance Patch & New DLC Released... 27 May 2015 at 1:17 am UTC
- Dying Light Linux Performance Patch & New DLC Released... 26 May 2015 at 11:57 pm UTC
- Dying Light Linux Performance Patch & New DLC Released... 26 May 2015 at 11:15 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Civilization Beyond Earth bug help needed...26 May 2015 at 5:51 pm UTC
- DIRT3 and F310 controller...24 May 2015 at 9:40 pm UTC
- Looking for testers for a game in development...23 May 2015 at 8:45 pm UTC
- Flashback: Take-Two Interactive Linux Support...21 May 2015 at 8:05 pm UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...21 May 2015 at 7:58 pm UTC