I guess I had better announce this or the flurry of emails about it will never stop! Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is now fully out for Linux, and so you may draw your swords. It's also 66% off right now!
Those following Dying Light would have probably seen Techland's recent posts about disabling mod support, and the reaction to it. Well, you will probably be interested in the fact that Techland are now working on some official mod tools. It also looks like another patch is due soon!
In today's video I talk about how Grim Fandango Remastered has improved since the last time we saw it.
Dead Island has been patched to fix multiple issues in the Linux version, so it looks like it’s properly playable now months after release. Updated.
Deadnaut is Screwfly Studios' second game and follow up to cult hit, Zafehouse: Diaries. Deadnauts, so named because they’re unlikely to return, must explore, investigate and fight their way through the derelict ships of dead civilisations. Every mission is unique and no two locations are the same.
Red Goddess, an upcoming platformer projected for release this month, now has a new trailer showing off some more action as well as introducing the plot of the game.
Wine development team was able to produce a new experimental release today. 1.7.36 bringing many new features and as many as 44 bugfixes.
Don't Starve Together is now in Open Beta. Don't Starve is a wilderness survival game and this standalone expansion adds new content as well as multiplayer.
Feral Interactive are looking to expand their team to help out with the Linux (and Mac) porting, so this could be a great opportunity for a few of you.
Apotheon is an indie game based on the concept of taking the ancient Greek mythological pottery art-style and story; incorporating it with a 2D metroidvania (platform adventure), heavy physics driven, open world.
I had a chance to speak to the developers of Divinity: Original Sin who confirmed the Linux version is being worked on right now.
Interstellar Marines is quickly becoming one of my and Samsai's favourite FPS games, and even in this early stage it's pretty good.
The adventure platformer game Hot Tin Roof is to be released on the 20th of February and has a new trailer to celebrate the fact.
Do you know what day it is? Yes, it's indeed Livestream Friday! It's time to enjoy the weekends and we have three new games to play for the enjoyment of you, the viewers. So buckle up and let's test out Soul Axiom, Crimsonlands and Lords of Xulima!
Linux is highly lacking in decent 3D RPG games, and let's not even get into the near drought of MMORPG games, but Shroud Of The Avatar looks like it could fill the gap eventually. The reason we say eventually, is that the game is in Early Access, and they consider it pre-alpha.
Popular this week
- Speculation: Shadow Of Mordor Appears In A Seemingly Linux Focused App Bundle On SteamDB
- Lay Waste To A Fortress In Besiege On Linux, Initial Thoughts Included
- ‘VULKAN’ Could Possibly Be The Official Name Of The OpenGL Successor
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Released On GOG & Steam, We Take A Look At The Linux Port
View by Category
- HTC & Valve Announce The HTC RE Vive... 1 March 2015 at 7:09 pm UTC
- ‘VULKAN’ Could Possibly Be The Official Name Of The... 1 March 2015 at 7:02 pm UTC
- HTC & Valve Announce The HTC RE Vive... 1 March 2015 at 6:51 pm UTC
- HTC & Valve Announce The HTC RE Vive... 1 March 2015 at 6:45 pm UTC
- HTC & Valve Announce The HTC RE Vive... 1 March 2015 at 6:37 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 performance...1 March 2015 at 12:14 pm UTC
- 3 Interstellar Marines gifts to give away!...1 March 2015 at 11:35 am UTC
- Gamepad with a well linux support...1 March 2015 at 10:47 am UTC
- [FIXED I GUESS] I can no longer change my avatar...1 March 2015 at 10:46 am UTC
- [FIXED] Forum search broken...1 March 2015 at 10:46 am UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us