Pillars of Eternity is the brand new RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Paradox Interactive. It’s expensive compared to a lot of our games, so here’s our look at it.
More news on Source 2 has been circling around, and the great news is that it will be completely free to use, but it does have one little stipulation.
Shelter 2, a really interesting looking open world adventure game has announced that Linux should see a day 1 release now.
Dying Light is due to get a massive patch next week which should have the performance fixes we have been waiting on, a load of free content, and a new DLC too.
Hey hey hey, it's Friday again which means that it's time to consume bandwidth by livestreaming Linux gaming to you around the world. So let's do just that!
Wine development team was able to produce a new experimental release today. 1.7.38 bringing many new features and as many as 57 bugfixes.
We covered the crowd-funded platformer from Crescent Moon Games when it released in Early Access on Steam in December. The game had its full release last week and we've taken a look at it.
Ever thought about recording your thoughts and memories into a computer to relive the happiest moments of your life again and again and again? Well, here we have a game in which we can explore what might happen if such technology was available to us. Let's go see what Soul Axiom has in store for us!
Valve have been extremely busy, and we are already seeing some fruits of their work. They have written a Vulkan driver for an Intel GPU, showed Source 2 with Dota 2 on it, and they will open source the driver.
It seems pretty standard across stores that they take a bit fat cut of developers revenue, but Itch.io is aiming to change this.
I was wondering when they would do this! Steam Machines, Steam Link, and the Steam Controller have all gained store pages in a new Hardware section on Steam. This should help sales, a lot. UPDATED.
You know since yesterday with our massive SteamOS news post that Torchlight II is now on Linux, but since the dust is settling we have had some time to check out the port, here’s how it runs.
With GDC being in full swing we’ve had a chance to take a look at 14 different models of Steam Machine thanks to Ars Technica, and the findings are interesting.
Just a friendly note that Uber Entertainment are wanting feedback on Linux issues in Planetary Annihilation, as they want to make it a great experience.
Lots Of Big Games Confirmed For SteamOS, Torchlight II Now Out, Payday 2, Mordor And More Coming Too
Valve has announced a Steam sale simply titled ”STEAMOS SALE” with interesting games that are already available and games that they claim are heading over to the platform. The list seems to include some quite big titles too!
Popular this week
View by Category
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 29 March 2015 at 1:32 pm UTC
- Killing Floor 2 Gameplay Shown Off By PC Gamer, Early A... 29 March 2015 at 1:13 pm UTC
- Pillars Of Eternity RPG Released For Linux, Early Port ... 29 March 2015 at 9:55 am UTC
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 29 March 2015 at 8:30 am UTC
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 29 March 2015 at 3:41 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Why does my game play on everything except one?...29 March 2015 at 2:43 am UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...28 March 2015 at 2:09 pm UTC
- My G-sync and 4k testing...28 March 2015 at 11:26 am UTC
- Australians - Online purchases and the GST...26 March 2015 at 10:30 am UTC
- possible to ditch windows?...26 March 2015 at 5:05 am UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us