Spec Ops: The Line is one title I have been eagerly awaiting, and now that it’s available on Linux I took a look for you.
Storm United is the first real game out there to use Unreal Engine 4 on Linux, and it's really stealing my heart already.
Chroma Squad is a throwback to shows like Power Rangers, and I took it for a spin to see if it’s cringe worthy, or actually fun.
The developers of Terraria have recently commented on a reddit post, and they mentioned Linux is still planned for the game.
The Arma developers have confirmed that an external team is working on the Linux version, and that it won’t be native.
Space Colony is a pretty decent simulation game that has been on GOG for quite some time, and with a new Steam release approaching we asked the developers about Linux.
It's been two months since we last saw any activity regarding the Darksiders Linux port, and a few hours ago the Linux section on SteamDB was updated. Hopefully this means it will still come.
GOG are adding more Linux games to their collections, and this time we have been graced with Star Wars: Rebel Assault 1 + 2.
Double Fine's Broken Age is now released. GOL editors Flesk and Cheeseness sit down to share their thoughts on the game, on being backers, and on being a part of the Double Fine community.
The Spatials is a great looking space station building and management game that’s now on Linux. It has been updated with a beta build that includes Linux, so I took a look.
For the Star Wars fans who missed it, Star Wars: Tie Fighter Special Edition & Star Wars X-Wing Special Edition are available DRM free on GOG for Linux.
The squad-based World War I multiplayer FPS Verdun is finally out of Early Access after around a year and a half of development. The game launched with a brand new map and a roadmap for future content.
NOT A HERO sounds like a pretty crazy game, and it looks pretty nice too. The developer confirmed the game should come to Linux this summer.
Not every experiment of Valve's will work, and this time it's paid mods that are being killed off. They will be refunding everyone too.
The space exploration simulator Kerbal Space Program has lauched out of Early Access with the 1.0 release which brings more science, parts and ways to blow up our rockets.
- 16 games due this month
- View release calendar
- Humble Store
- Shadow Warrior
- Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine + SteamWorld Dig + Ki...
- System Shock 2 + Wizardry 6 & 7 + Harvester
- Humble Store
- The Talos Principle
Popular this week
View by Category
- Roguelike Expedition Simulation 'Curious Expedition' Re... 22 May 2015 at 11:30 pm UTC
- Roguelike Expedition Simulation 'Curious Expedition' Re... 22 May 2015 at 11:02 pm UTC
- Desura Are In A Bit Of Trouble With Not Paying Develope... 22 May 2015 at 10:53 pm UTC
- Desura Are In A Bit Of Trouble With Not Paying Develope... 22 May 2015 at 10:48 pm UTC
- Roguelike Expedition Simulation 'Curious Expedition' Re... 22 May 2015 at 10:44 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Looking for testers for a game in development...22 May 2015 at 6:23 pm UTC
- Flashback: Take-Two Interactive Linux Support...21 May 2015 at 8:05 pm UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...21 May 2015 at 7:58 pm UTC
- Anyone interested in Nuclear Dawn (Online-Team-FPS/RTS-...21 May 2015 at 11:24 am UTC
- CodeWeavers CrossOver...21 May 2015 at 10:09 am UTC