Valve aren't stopping at gamepads and console-like boxes, as they have announced a VR device they will demo at GDC.
Thanks to a reader we were able to take a look at Gravity Ghost, a charming gravity platformer from Ivy Games LLC.
BADLAND is an atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong.
Even though we still haven't found out what game we teamed up with Feral Interactive to do a competition for, they have unleashed a new radar blip for a new Linux port.
It has been an eventful week and to wrap it up we have our traditional Friday Livestream where we chill out, play games and talk about gaming on Linux in general.
Techland has begun their patching of Dying Light for Linux & Windows in their effort to clean up the rather botched release, and we took a look.
Thanks to pointers from our community member xpander69, we have found that Dying Light can be played almost acceptably on Linux with some messing around with the files. Updated.
Starbound is a fantastic game, and the stable update has been long overdue, but that wait ends right now. The stable update is absolutely massive, and it's really worth trying out.
Aspyr's Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remaster Is Real And It's Out, We Have Keys For You [Key Hunt Is Over]
Few days ago the remaster of Fahrenheit popped up on Amazon with Aspyr logos and penguins. Well, it seems that Aspyr is indeed behind the remaster and the Tux was put on there for a purpose. Behold, the next Aspyr Linux port is here!
Good news folks, thanks to a comment on a recent article we were poked about taking a look at the progress of porting Outlast to Linux, and it seems to have a new private Linux build in testing.
We would like to interrupt our stream of news about AAA games and bring you some critique on the new Xonotic 0.8 version. So, enjoy!
Out There: Omega Edition has landed on Linux in the form of a beta, and it's a game we have been eagerly waiting for. Thankfully I've had some time to test before the official release, and here are some thoughts.
Darksiders is another big game we are excited about, and sadly the current people in charge of the port haven't replied to our messages, but thanks to SteamDB we can see it's still happening.
We know how some of you feel about wrappers, but that's an old argument now. The game is here, and the developers are still working on improving it. The Witcher 2 had a new beta a few days ago, and we took a look and just how much of an improvement it is.
I love the idea of game creation tools that require no programming knowledge, as they enable hobbyists to have fun, quick prototyping and much more. Construct 2 is one of the finest around, and the developers have laid out plans for Construct 3.
- Games Republic
- Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride + Time Mysteries:...
- Starr Mazer
Popular this week
View by Category
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Exits Beta For Linux, Some T... 27 February 2015 at 1:31 am UTC
- Adorable Sokoban-Like Puzzler 'A Good Snowman Is Hard T... 26 February 2015 at 10:55 pm UTC
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Exits Beta For Linux, Some T... 26 February 2015 at 10:38 pm UTC
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Released, My Thoughts... 26 February 2015 at 10:05 pm UTC
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Exits Beta For Linux, Some T... 26 February 2015 at 9:32 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- 3 Interstellar Marines gifts to give away!...27 February 2015 at 1:24 am UTC
- Recommend some RPGs with TBS!...26 February 2015 at 11:03 pm UTC
- A New Game Screenshots Thread...26 February 2015 at 12:40 pm UTC
- Inner Worlds is not available as the free game for Lin...26 February 2015 at 4:15 am UTC
- Homeworld Remastered Collection...25 February 2015 at 6:30 pm UTC
There are 257 in total online.
Users online: lordix
Users online: lordix
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us