After waiting a while, we now have access to Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power in beta form. There are a number of issues though.
Sad, but not unexpected news as the Technical Director on Frostbite at Electronic Arts has said seeing their games on Linux is unlikely.
Grid Autosport could see a Linux release soon, as an eagle eyed anonymous user emailed in the fact that it's now in the "Very Soon" column of the Feral radar.
Cross of the Dutchman is a new action and adventure game from Triangle Studios, it looks good so here’s my usual thoughts post.
Yo, it's time for your weekly dose of Linux gaming in the form of the Friday Livestream! On today's menu we have something from the past, something recent and something from the future!
I do like tower defence games (and yes I spell it defence), but Alien Robot Monsters didn’t really offer all that much.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown is easily one of the best strategy games ever in my eyes, so if you haven't tried it I seriously think you should try it since it's free for a weekend. Also, XCOM 2 looks like it will be a day-1 release.
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime is a 1-2 coop space shooter, exactly my type of game and thanks to GOG we have a copy to test.
A game I've really wanted to try is 'The Escapists' that sees you breaking out of prison, and it looks like it will come to Linux.
Dota 2 has now been fully reborn! The Dota 2 Reborn client is now simply Dota 2, so now everyone must use it. This brings us much better performance, new game modes and more!
In a move that completely baffles me, Valve has stated that they have no plans to have their Dota 2 Workshop Tools on anything other than Windows.
Airscape is a playful gravity platformer that feels like an essential buy to any fan of challenging platformers, and now has a Linux demo on Steam.
The Stanley Parable has finally been released for Linux after a bit of a delay, and it’s one of the most interesting experiences I’ve had in a long time.
Mutant Factions is a pretty nice looking top down online shooter, and the developer let us know about some great changes recently. It has a free demo right now too.
I took a look at Gryphon Knight Epic a good looking retro-inspired shoot ‘em up from Cyber Rhino Studios.
- 12 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Saints Row 2 & 3 Are Being Ported By Virtual Programmin... 10 October 2015 at 5:25 am UTC
- Storm United, The Great Looking UE4 FPS Is Finally Gett... 10 October 2015 at 3:03 am UTC
- Overlord & Overlord 2 Coming To Linux, Two More Virtual... 10 October 2015 at 2:30 am UTC
- Saints Row 2 & 3 Are Being Ported By Virtual Programmin... 10 October 2015 at 12:50 am UTC
- Saints Row 2 & 3 Are Being Ported By Virtual Programmin... 10 October 2015 at 12:43 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Good Linux MMO's...9 October 2015 at 7:43 pm UTC
- Gorky 17 for Linux was ported illegally?...9 October 2015 at 6:54 pm UTC
- Any luck with the Mass Effect series?...9 October 2015 at 7:42 am UTC
- Doom and Quake finally on GOG, but only for Windows...9 October 2015 at 12:09 am UTC
- DRM free vs Steam ...8 October 2015 at 4:16 pm UTC