I am always hesitant to cover any crowdfunding campaigns, but I think Voxelnauts has just won me over. All development is done on Linux, they have video's showing it, and it looks like a great game.
Minions of Steel is an interesting looking hybrid of a real time strategy game along with some first person shooter elements, and it is in need of greenlight votes. It does of course state it will be able on Linux too.
So, that's more bad news for our hopes of having the new Homefront: The Revolution not only be on Linux, but ever seeing the light of day. The director has now left.
Super 3D Noah's Ark was originally a NES & DOS game that was revamped for a 20th anniversary edition, and the new version includes a Linux port with an open source engine.
Unity developers are requesting SDL stlye mappings from the community to assist in increasing game pad support on Linux in Unity 5.
It didn't take long for the developer of Out There to confirm it would come to Linux after announcing the Windows & Mac versions, but after a few requests it's now confirmed, woo!
Infinity Runner is a great looking first person action game that involves a lot of running. We give it a try to see how it performs.
X-Plane 10 Global 64bit is now on Steam for Linux and promises a rather expensive flight simulator experience.
Good news everyone! The Among The Sleep developers are now able to reproduce the game breaking bug that affects Linux gamers preventing them from playing, and they are working on a fix!
Terraria a very popular 2D sandbox game is alive once again thanks to a renewed push from developers, and in a recent update they noted Linux will be looking into after Mac (and Mac looks close).
Valve have done their usual thing of turning on the greenlight to go for a bunch more indie games. We have the ones listed as supporting Linux for you.
Don't Starve Together is the eagerly anticipated multiplayer expansion for Don't Starve, a game that has been screaming out for a multiplayer since day one. There is now a very early teaser.
Battle Group 2 was released for Linux this June, and it's a reasonably good little Linux game, so here are my thoughts on it.
Today is Sunday, so that means generally there isn't much news (that isn't backlogged!), so today something different. A question for you the community, what have you been playing?
The developers of DubWars noted last month that in the next update a Linux version is on the table. We love games that mix music into the gameplay and DubWars could be a winner.
- 4 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Voxelnauts, A Sandbox MMO Built On Linux & Needing Help... 29 May 2015 at 9:19 am UTC
- Steam Replaces The Linux Tux Logo With SteamOS... 29 May 2015 at 8:01 am UTC
- Voxelnauts, A Sandbox MMO Built On Linux & Needing Help... 29 May 2015 at 7:15 am UTC
- Voxelnauts, A Sandbox MMO Built On Linux & Needing Help... 29 May 2015 at 6:45 am UTC
- Demo Released For Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Mystery Gam... 29 May 2015 at 6:36 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- DIRT3 and F310 controller...29 May 2015 at 5:20 am UTC
- Looking for testers for a game in development...28 May 2015 at 10:39 pm UTC
- Civilization Beyond Earth bug help needed...28 May 2015 at 9:43 pm UTC
- Flashback: Take-Two Interactive Linux Support...21 May 2015 at 8:05 pm UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...21 May 2015 at 7:58 pm UTC