After waiting a while, we now have access to Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power in beta form. There are a number of issues though.
We are going to go live once again today to play some more Linux games and have fun. So make sure you have a ~2-hour free spot on your calendars!
Ensign-1 was a promising looking space shooting sim from Only Human Studios which we covered a lot "back in the day", but the developer seemingly gave up on it. That doesn't seem to be the case now, and I can't wait to see what happens.
Lockdown Protocol is a game we haven't covered much (sorry!), but that doesn't stop it being awesome. So awesome in fact they have recently released a big update to include split-screen support!
It has been a long time coming, but Trine Enchanted Edition is now in beta for Linux. This beautiful mix of puzzles and action has been missing from Steam for Linux gamers since forever.
The Last Federation from Arcen games has received not only a might fine patch, but a whopping big expansion too!
Sproggiwood was released for Linux recently, and we decided to give it a go to see how it performs, and to let you know if it's worth you throwing your money at the screen for.
Though we already knew about War Thunder's Linux port back in June the release was still quite sudden and unexpected. So, let's find out if it's worth our time and how the F2P model works.
Satellite Reign is the spiritual successor to syndicate, and it's looking fantastic. The new trailer shows it off very well, and it's getting exciting.
Massive Chalice has been available to Linux backers of the Kickstarter campaign since 1st November. This week it was released in Steam Early Access, and judging by initial impressions it looks like a potential hit for Double Fine.
Some more news for you sci-fi fans, as Aspyr Media have written out another blog post on their porting efforts, but the most interesting read is what they replied to me on reddit with.
Grab your swords, as Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is looking like it's getting close to a Linux release at last.
We have known Unepic had planned to come to Linux, but we never really knew when. Thankfully it seems the Linux version is now downloadable on Steam.
Darksiders is being worked on for Linux, but sadly as we reported before there is still a bug holding it up.
Pillars of Eternity, the massive RPG to come from Obsidian Entertainment & Paradox Interactive is set to release early next year, and it's now up for pre-order with Linux support.
- 12 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell Looks Like It Will Also Com... 9 October 2015 at 3:46 pm UTC
- Saints Row 2 & 3 Are Being Ported By Virtual Programmin... 9 October 2015 at 3:46 pm UTC
- Overlord & Overlord 2 Coming To Linux, Two More Virtual... 9 October 2015 at 3:43 pm UTC
- Saints Row 2 & 3 Are Being Ported By Virtual Programmin... 9 October 2015 at 3:35 pm UTC
- Overlord & Overlord 2 Coming To Linux, Two More Virtual... 9 October 2015 at 3:34 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Good Linux MMO's...9 October 2015 at 12:58 pm UTC
- Any luck with the Mass Effect series?...9 October 2015 at 7:42 am UTC
- Doom and Quake finally on GOG, but only for Windows...9 October 2015 at 12:09 am UTC
- DRM free vs Steam ...8 October 2015 at 4:16 pm UTC
- Obozrenie: new game server browser for Linux...7 October 2015 at 6:40 pm UTC