Our Linux & SteamOS gamer survey for February is now up.
The latest game in the fantasy hidden object puzzle adventure series Grim Legends was released on Steam for Linux last week. I've played through the game, and here are my thoughts on it.
In a very recent video from Star Citizen's Chris Roberts, he outlines what's going on with the Linux version, and sadly the news right now isn't too healthy.
While we didn't get a chance to attend GDC due to it being expensive, the videos are now online for all to see. It's good to finally see a high quality video for the Vulkan presentation.
Well, I was writing up both Outlast & Shadow warrior, then I checked my twitter feed and...dayam! Outlast & Shadow warrior are both now on Linux and in the brand new Humble Indie Bundle 14, what a day!
The dated (but still good) simulation game is now available DRM free from GOG. The Linux version only appeared on Steam in December, so GOG are only 4 months later on this one.
The developer of the crowd-funded adventure RPG 'Quest for Infamy' recently announced two new projects, which they aim to release by the end of 2015. One is a prequel to 'Quest for Infamy' and the other is the first game in a planned anthology series.
Captain Forever Remix is a colourful and fun spaceship action and building game that just released into early access, and I took a look.
It's free game Saturday! Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II a free source engine action game to brighten up your weekend.
Spirits of Xanadu is a creepy mix of exploration and adventure that was just released, and I decided to take an early look to see if it's worth your time.
The latest instalment in the baseball simulation franchise Out of the Park Baseball was released earlier in the week. It's the first in the franchise to have officially licensed brands and teams, going back over a hundred years of historical seasons, so baseball fans will be able to enjoy playing around with their favourite Major League Baseball teams.
Well there goes my Tuesday night. Outlast, one of the scariest games ever made is releasing for Linux on Tuesday the 31st of March!
This game popped up on Steam a while back and immediately caught my attention with it's interesting looking visual style and store page description. Let's see how good it actually is!
Hello, I want to play a game. Maybe a couple actually. Anyways, it's time for our weekly livestream and I'm once again streaming using the Nouveau drivers. Join in for some casual Linux gaming and chatting.
PC Gamer has a bit of a world exclusive, they managed to get the Killing Floor 2 developers in to play with them, and we have the video for you.
- 17 games due this month
- 2 games due today
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- GPUOpen Has Launched, AMD Open Up More To The Community... 9 February 2016 at 2:41 am UTC
- Does Dying Light's Linux To Linux Multiplayer Fail For ... 9 February 2016 at 1:08 am UTC
- XCOM 2 Is So Popular It Has Beaten The All Time Peak Pl... 8 February 2016 at 11:35 pm UTC
- XCOM 2 Is So Popular It Has Beaten The All Time Peak Pl... 8 February 2016 at 11:29 pm UTC
- Batman: Arkham Knight For Linux & SteamOS Cancelled... 8 February 2016 at 10:34 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Hand of Fate graphics issues...9 February 2016 at 1:59 am UTC
- Head Tracking!...8 February 2016 at 10:43 pm UTC
- [Remind at end of jan 2016] Release calendar features...8 February 2016 at 3:59 pm UTC
- Xeon Processors and Gaming?...8 February 2016 at 2:21 pm UTC
- Steam replaces 64bit libraries with 32bit libs ?...8 February 2016 at 12:35 pm UTC