Feral Interactive have released an absolute whopper—Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is now actually available for Linux. This is a seriously good game! Initial port report now included.
Eric Chahi's renowned cinematic platformer makes its Linux debut. Read inside for details, plus some quotes from Linux porter Ryan C. Gordon.
Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition looks like it will give Linux gamers some love thanks to information from the SteamDB.
Pirates, Vikings and Knights II is being updated to the latest Valve SDK and with it comes Linux support! Pirates, Vikings and Knights II is a unique, total conversion of the Half-Life 2 Source engine. 3 teams fight each other for kills, objectives and total domination!
In a move that will shock many, Mojang has finally confirmed the rumours. Microsoft is buying them out, and so Minecraft & Scrolls will be owned by Microsoft.
Even though it seemed likely from a developer tweeting a screenshot of Terraria on Linux there was never an official confirmation. Until now that is! The developers are now confident enough to confirm it.
Insanity's Blade is an interesting mix of old school action and platforming that is now available to buy and play on Linux. They even offer up a demo for us.
Here is some Sunday reading for you from other gaming sites across the internet. Not much generally happens on a Sunday, so let's see what's been going on elsewhere.
Here is a look back at the last week on GamingOnLinux, an easy way to for you to keep up to date on what has happened in the past week for Linux Gaming!
Deadhold is a Squad Based Action RTS game, brought to you by veteran game developers who have worked on titles such as Borderlands 2, Battlefield 2, Homefront and Myth 3.
Lutris is an interesting open source application to help you manage your games from different sources, and they have released a fresh batch of builds.
Rising Angels: Reborn is now available for free on Linux and promises to be an interesting sci-fi adventure.
Worlds of Magic is a good looking turn based strategy game that has just released into Steam Early Access and it looks great. The game is based on Master of Magic and the initial reviews are stellar.
Train Fever has delivered the promised Linux support that was missing from their initial Steam release.
Garry's Mod has hit 6 million lifetime sales on Steam now and that's an incredible milestone. The developer also showed off how many are from Linux & Mac.
- 17 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor Released For Linux, We L... 3 August 2015 at 12:19 am UTC
- Don't Starve: Shipwrecked Is A Brand New Single-player ... 2 August 2015 at 10:58 pm UTC
- Shallow Space Looks Like The Spaceship RTS Game Linux I... 2 August 2015 at 7:13 pm UTC
- Dying Light Reveals Upcoming Content In A New Teaser... 2 August 2015 at 7:00 pm UTC
- Virtual Programming Have Been Busy, Looks Like They Are... 2 August 2015 at 6:41 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Games exclusively available for Linux...2 August 2015 at 7:27 pm UTC
- Sales page design...2 August 2015 at 2:39 pm UTC
- Are there any Morrowind/Oblivion style games native to ...2 August 2015 at 1:22 pm UTC
- release calendar hints...2 August 2015 at 12:38 pm UTC
- Why Are All News Entries' Titles Like This? And not lik...2 August 2015 at 12:31 pm UTC