It's quite hard to contain my excitement about this game, but as always we will give it a fair look and tell you what we think about Dying Light. This post continues to be updated, and it's really not good. Updated 28th January for game-breaking bugs.
Heart Forth, Alicia is a beautifully crafted Metroidvania RPG on Kickstarter right now seeking funds. It has already hit well-over the initial goal and is sailing towards the Linux stretch goal, but why is it a stretch goal?
NEO Scavenger is a fantastic little game from Blue Bottle Games that blends survival with turn-based mechanics making for an interesting game.
Always Remember Me is an anime style visual novel game from Winter Wolves, previously released on Desura it has now joined the Steam ranks.
An interesting little note is that when you look into how many games Steam has that are now on Linux, the figure has surpassed 400!
If pointing and clicking is mainly your thing then The Samaritan Paradox will interest you. Billed as an Old-school style point & click adventure.
It seems the president of Gearbox is looking into how much interest their is for a Linux version of their extremely popular Borderlands series of FPS/RPG games.
I have been chatting to the developers of The Last Federation for some-time now and have been able to play it before the release. I took a video and wrote down some thoughts on it.
Wine development team was able to produce a new experimental release today. 1.7.17 brining many new features and as many as 89 bugfixes.
That's right folks Valve are bringing the easter cheer lighting the way for another 34 Linux games to come out on Steam!
With a mix of beautiful space backdrops, planets and a solidly built looking strategy Interplanetary looks godly.
I'm excited to announce that Curtis Schweitzer has agreed to create the music for Airships, which is now also available from Desura.
When four spies of the Sons of Liberty are arrested infiltrating The Province House, their children join Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, and the Sons of Liberty to finish their mission and break them out as the threat of Revolution looms over the Colonies...
Did that headline catch your attention? Good, it seems Square Enix sure does think highly of DRM and I am not amused.
Sacred Fire is a narrative RPG, integrating story and gameplay by using emotions in both combat and dialogue. It's not quite what I thought it would be.
Popular this week
View by Category
- Aspyr's Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remaster Is Real An... 31 January 2015 at 6:51 pm UTC
- Feral Interactive Are Teasing Another Linux Port... 31 January 2015 at 4:35 pm UTC
- Gravity Ghost Released For Linux, It's Bloody Lovely... 31 January 2015 at 3:14 pm UTC
- Gravity Ghost Released For Linux, It's Bloody Lovely... 31 January 2015 at 2:20 pm UTC
- Gravity Ghost Released For Linux, It's Bloody Lovely... 31 January 2015 at 2:09 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Equiavlent to Fraps?...30 January 2015 at 10:01 pm UTC
- World of Warcraft - Make suggest requests for a Linux c...29 January 2015 at 7:55 pm UTC
- possible to ditch windows?...29 January 2015 at 12:10 pm UTC
- Sound card...29 January 2015 at 11:40 am UTC
- YIKES! Nvidia GTX 970 memory problems! Recall incoming?...27 January 2015 at 9:57 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us