The Arma developers have confirmed that an external team is working on the Linux version, and that it won’t be native.
WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01 is a fantastic looking visual novel recently translated into English and it's now fully released onto Steam for Linux. They are also crowdfunding translations for the other two episodes.
Alienware do like to make some bold statements don't they! Not only have they jumped ship with their "Steam Machine" by not waiting and slapping Windows 8 on it, but they are now claiming Steam Machines will change things overnight.
Attention grabbing headline? Check. It seems the ex-Valve engineer Rich Geldreich has noted a recent Phoronix benchmark using apitest on how badly AMD's Catalyst driver performed.
The game has been out for a while, but A Wizard's Lizard joins the ranks of the many on Steam's Linux section. The game itself is a 2D action RPG inspired by Zelda & The Binding of Isaac.
War Thunder announced a little surprise for us in their E3 video! A Linux version that they have been showing off.
This is mighty interesting. A SteamBoy has been announced as a handheld Steam Machine and it looks pretty good, but will it run SteamOS?
FLASHOUT 2 is a game that reminds me very much of playing Wipeout on the early games consoles and it's actually pretty good on Linux.
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty promises to bring Linux some great puzzle platforming as a complete rebuild of Abe's Oddysee which back in the day was a really amazing game.
Asus has given out some details on their G20 gaming PC that's aimed at being a Steam Machine and is waiting on the SteamOS launch schedule.
Get your wallets ready as it's pretty much confirmed that Steam's big summer sale starts on the 19th of June.
Battle Group 2 is a fun looking action and strategy game from Bane Games that has been released onto Steam. It's a good looking and action packed naval action game where you control powerful warships, satellite weapons and more.
I have to hand it to Frogdice they create some truly unique games and Dungeon of Elements is no different! Dungeon of Elements is an RPG dungeon crawler with combat inspired by some of our favorite classic puzzle games like Dr. Mario or Tetris.
For today we have a special one for you! I had the chance to speak to Paul Allen of Zero Point Software about their Interstellar Marines now that it has gained a Linux launch!
Here's a good job opportunity for some to get in with the big wigs and help Linux gaming progress, as Crytek need a Linux programmer!
Popular this week
View by Category
- Review: Broken Age On Linux... 3 May 2015 at 6:06 pm UTC
- Review: Broken Age On Linux... 3 May 2015 at 5:54 pm UTC
- Review: Broken Age On Linux... 3 May 2015 at 5:38 pm UTC
- Savage Lands Early Access Survival Game Adds Linux Supp... 3 May 2015 at 5:24 pm UTC
- Hero Siege, A Hack 'n' Slash RPG Now On Steam For Linux... 3 May 2015 at 4:46 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Opinions about GOG portings....2 May 2015 at 6:10 pm UTC
- New Virtual Reality Gadget...1 May 2015 at 10:11 am UTC
- Shadow of Mordor Linux release date?...1 May 2015 at 8:47 am UTC
- Is the Logitech MX Master working on Linux?...29 April 2015 at 4:27 pm UTC
- Questions about Sol go here!...28 April 2015 at 3:10 am UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us