If your Steam Controller won't work properly, make sure you have the correct udev rules.
Everyone who owns Chivalry should now have access to the Linux and OS X versions. Currently you will need to switch to a Beta branch to access this, the "linuxtesting" branch (for both OS X and Linux).
Fans of the previous Shadowrun games have flocked like mad sheep to the new Shadowrun: Hong Kong Kickstarter, and while writing it was funded.
Egosoft have been detailing their porting X Rebirth to Linux with a series of forum posts. It's good to see them be open about it, and we look forward to testing it out.
The Dark Inside Me is a 2.5D unique 3rd person point & click psychological horror adventure game based on a dynamic scenario.
I found this pretty awesome arcade racing game while i was browsing through Kickstarter and i wanted to share it. I am glad to see another racing game coming to Linux, since our supply of racing games is a bit short. It is fully funded, and greenlit!
This is an unusual post for this site, but I feel it is very important for as many Linux users too see as possible, to try and save them from HDD replacements and data loss.
Oh boy, I do love a good rant from a developer. This time it's the C4 engine dropping Linux support (honestly, how many of you have even heard of C4?).
The good news is that it runs for me, as opposed to the previous build not working. This is due to them building the game with the Steam Runtime, so it should work across all distributions now!
Unvanquished alpha 35 was released recently, so for fans of open source games this is pretty good news. It's one of the most interesting looking open source games around.
We recently wrote about the likelihood of seeing Torchlight II on Linux, well it looks even more close now thanks to new information.
Gates of Horizon is a new space MMORPG that was released recently, it is developed with Unity3D and already has a client for Linux (and Mac and Windows as well of course) it is also about to release its Android and iOS clients soon.
AirMech is a fun and free 2 play MOBA that has a Linux test build out now, but the developers want to know if it's worth doing it.
Banished is the harsh city building and survival simulation that the developer had always planned to port to Linux, but it looks like it's about to happen now.
Here's the latest Steam Hardware survey for December 2014, and Linux actually increased, but not by a lot.
- 3 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Wine 1.8-rc1 Released... 24 November 2015 at 11:50 pm UTC
- Hard West, A Weird-western Strategy Game Released For L... 24 November 2015 at 11:48 pm UTC
- GOL Asks: What Have You Been Playing On Linux & SteamOS... 24 November 2015 at 11:33 pm UTC
- GTX 760 Vs R7 370 4G In Company Of Heroes 2... 24 November 2015 at 11:13 pm UTC
- Storm United FPS Major Patch Released, Better Linux Per... 24 November 2015 at 10:57 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Free SUPRISE!!!...24 November 2015 at 5:35 pm UTC
- Anyone else see that pretty awesome push for Steam mach...24 November 2015 at 4:36 pm UTC
- New Desktop Screenshot Thread...24 November 2015 at 3:38 pm UTC
- Introduce Yourself!...24 November 2015 at 11:26 am UTC
- i386 Intel graphics drivers ...23 November 2015 at 6:03 pm UTC