Feral Interactive have ported yet another excellent game, and this time we are graced with Company Of Heroes 2!
Spellcrafter, is a turn-based tactical RPG game from Jujubee currently available on Steam Early Access for PC (Windows/Linux) and Mac. The final version of of the game will be out next month, so we took this opportunity to ask Creative Director Arek Duch a few questions!
Raven's Cry, the pirate-themed open-world action RPG from TopWare Interactive and Reality Pump has a new release date. See inside for the scoop!
For all the classic-style adventure fans: You can now grab the first three parts from Blackwell series on Steam for Linux!
The latest entry in the Borderlands series has been released in the Americas today. Unfortunately the rest of the world will have to wait a few days before getting their hands on the game.
You may remember me praising Ziggurat for being an awesome Early Access title. Well, here's another one that I've been pretty interested in for a while that is quite a mix: Hand of Fate!
Among various bug-fixes, this version also features support for GPU acceleration on Linux platform (CUDA-capable devices only) and reworked documentation.
Planetary Annihilation has just received an update adding the (much requested) possibility of playing offline and LAN games.
A tweet sent out by the Unity engine folks earlier about their stats page mentions that all Unity games automatically send your data to them on the first launch. This is interesting and worrying.
Scrolls is the next game from Minecraft studio Mojang that promised Linux support back in 2012. Two years later they have just pushed out an experimental Linux build.
Here is a look back at the last week on GamingOnLinux, an easy way to for you to keep up to date on what has happened in the past week for Linux Gaming!
Wildfire Games has released a new alpha of their open source real-time strategy game. Alpha 17 is titled ”Quercus” and contains numerous gameplay balance fixes and ability to place soldiers on top of walls among other things.
Hello, my name is Segata and I’m a Paradoxaholic. With Paradox Interactive releasing The Art of War - the biggest expansion yet for Europa Universalis IV - with a huge list of extra features and Hearts of Iron IV due next year, I fear I may plunge further into the depths of addiction.
The Hive, a story-driven real-time strategy game, was launched on Thursday on Steam Early Access for Windows, but according to the developers it should be available for Linux at a later date.
Shadowrun Online has officially launched on Linux. It's still in early access as well, so it's not yet feature complete.
- 13 games due this month
- View release calendar
- Buccaneer's Quest
- Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The - Enhanced Edit...
- Race the Sun
Popular this week
View by Category
- Armello, A Grim Fairy-tale Game That Plays Like A Board... 4 September 2015 at 11:46 pm UTC
- Armello, A Grim Fairy-tale Game That Plays Like A Board... 4 September 2015 at 10:47 pm UTC
- Armello, A Grim Fairy-tale Game That Plays Like A Board... 4 September 2015 at 8:44 pm UTC
- Sink Into The Crushing Isolation Of SOMA - New Trailer... 4 September 2015 at 8:41 pm UTC
- Armello, A Grim Fairy-tale Game That Plays Like A Board... 4 September 2015 at 8:04 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- What happened to Mad Max?...4 September 2015 at 11:43 pm UTC
- Any luck with the Mass Effect series?...4 September 2015 at 6:50 pm UTC
- Diablo for Linux (freeablo)...4 September 2015 at 2:16 am UTC
- Forcing 60fps cap for games with Nvidia hardware...3 September 2015 at 9:47 pm UTC
- Company of Heroes 2 extra game key...3 September 2015 at 1:51 pm UTC