After waiting a while, we now have access to Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power in beta form. There are a number of issues though.
Check out the details of our first ever Game Jam here. It will launch on October 19th, so get ready!
Murder Miners is a highly rated indie first-person shooter, and it has been confirmed by the developers and porter that it's coming to Linux.
Since I see a lot of confusion about where to buy Linux games from, I decided to write up some information for you on how to make sure you're counted for Linux.
Skullgirls developer Lab Zero Games has released the Linux prototype for Indivisible and are still seeking funds for their planned side-scrolling action RPG.
Good lord I love Haemimont Games and Victor Vran. Another free DLC has been released, and this time it offers a fresh challenge every day.
The description of Shutshimi was too hilarious to pass up, so I decided to take a look at this recent Linux game release.
Brigador, The Isometric Action Game With Destructible Environments Will Enter Early Access On October 16th
Brigador has me seriously excited, it's an isometric action game with fully destructible environments and it looks awesome.
Firewatch has me excited, as it seems to offer an interesting story and some quite striking visuals. Anyone else excited?
Welcome to issue 51 of The Funding Crowd, where we have as many as three biggies and a bunch of exciting hidden gems to cover.
Nice voice acting? Check. Nice graphics? Check. Massive lasers trying to destroy me? Crap. I've found CRYPTARK to be quite a good game.
Broforce the massively popular action game will come to Linux with the official release on the 15th of October. I am really excited, as it looks awesome.
ASTRONEER was quite a surprise to see sent in, and it looks fantastic. You are an astronaut exploring and re-shaping different worlds, it's simple and beautiful.
Heads up GOG fans, Not A Hero and Little Inferno are both now available on GOG. If you have been holding out for either, now's the time.
The developer of InfiniTrap has sent in a few keys for us to giveaway, it's interesting because it's made on Linux, and it's pretty hard.
We have covered Tanks of Freedom before, but this open source strategy game has changed quite a bit since the initial article.
- 14 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Murder Miners FPS Is Being Ported To Linux By Ethan Lee... 13 October 2015 at 11:27 am UTC
- Murder Miners FPS Is Being Ported To Linux By Ethan Lee... 13 October 2015 at 11:21 am UTC
- Buying Linux Games From Cheap Bundle Websites & Stores,... 13 October 2015 at 11:09 am UTC
- Murder Miners FPS Is Being Ported To Linux By Ethan Lee... 13 October 2015 at 11:06 am UTC
- Buying Linux Games From Cheap Bundle Websites & Stores,... 13 October 2015 at 10:47 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Help with DE...13 October 2015 at 11:01 am UTC
- Game Jam Prep: What are you using?...13 October 2015 at 8:56 am UTC
- New Desktop Screenshot Thread...12 October 2015 at 3:42 pm UTC
- Wild Terra - Multiplayer life simulator in medieval set...12 October 2015 at 12:06 pm UTC
- Good Linux MMO's...11 October 2015 at 10:29 pm UTC