Our Linux & SteamOS gamer survey for February is now up.
Heads up survivalists! Don't Starve: Shipwrecked the good looking new DLC for the single player version of Don't Starve is now on SteamOS & Linux.
Croteam are aware of the excitement and general interest in their titles running on Vulkan, and they have confirmed it officially on their website now too.
It likely doesn't come to you as a surprise that I am going to be playing XCOM 2 on the Friday Livestream. It's the biggest game that has released during the past week and as such deserves a place on the livestream. So, let's destroy some aliens!
You have seen Liam's port report of XCOM 2 on Nvidia hardware and it's time for me to take a look at the AMD performance. So, let's take the R7 370 on a spin with both the open and the proprietary drivers!
Oh baby, here we go. Thanks to Feral Interactive, XCOM 2 has been officially released today for SteamOS & Linux.
We finally have something other than silence from Tripwire about Killing Floor 2, and the news isn't great right at this moment, but it's still planned.
Two former key developers of PlayStation hits like Tearaway, LittleBigPlanet and Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction have teamed up to develop a co-op action adventure inspired by Earthbound and Secret of Mana, and are seeking funding on Kickstarter.
Considering how terrible the Windows PC release of Batman: Arkham Knight was/is I’m not really surprised. Hopefully we will get some of the other better ones.
I'm not going to apologise for many XCOM 2 articles, I am excited, deal with it. XCOM 2 can now be pre-loaded ready to play on release day.
Fantastic news, looks like Mad Max is actually coming to Linux if new information from SteamDB is to be believed. Another AAA game to join the ranks on Linux.
Cities: Skylines - Snowfall the next DLC for the hit city builder is now confirmed to be releasing on February 18th.
Earth 2160 is a game from quite a few years ago now, but it's a classic strategy game. Looks like someone has begun bringing it over to Linux too.
The cogs are rolling, and XCOM 2 is extremely close to release. So close in fact that we finally have the XCOM 2 system requirements for Linux players.
Rememoried looks quite beautiful in places looking at the shots, and it definitely appeals to me as a star gazer and space lover.
- 18 games due this month
- 1 game due today
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- XCOM 2 Released For SteamOS & Linux, Port Report Includ... 5 February 2016 at 9:50 pm UTC
- Croteam Confirm The Talos Principle Will Be Their First... 5 February 2016 at 9:41 pm UTC
- Croteam Confirm The Talos Principle Will Be Their First... 5 February 2016 at 9:36 pm UTC
- Croteam Confirm The Talos Principle Will Be Their First... 5 February 2016 at 9:29 pm UTC
- Croteam Confirm The Talos Principle Will Be Their First... 5 February 2016 at 9:04 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Head Tracking!...5 February 2016 at 9:48 pm UTC
- Wild Terra - MMO-sandbox RPG in medieval setting with p...5 February 2016 at 7:40 pm UTC
- A New Game Screenshots Thread...5 February 2016 at 6:24 pm UTC
- [CS:GO] Brightness doesn't change...5 February 2016 at 3:46 pm UTC
- So Hows Windows 10?...5 February 2016 at 3:24 pm UTC