After waiting a while, we now have access to Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power in beta form. There are a number of issues though.
Kevin Cole, the developer of the successfully Kickstarted action puzzle platformer Project Maiden, strikes again with a new crowdfunding campaign for a totally different second project: Haque, a retro-looking old-school roguelike RPG.
Recently I asked some opinions about us organizing a game jam here on GOL and I received a bunch of positive feedback and I will consider that a green light to go ahead with our plans. The event will hopefully start on October 19th.
Epistory - Typing Chronicles is a rather unique looking atmospheric action/adventure game, and the developers have confirmed a Linux version is coming.
Templar Battleforce is a turn based human vs alien strategy game with RPG elements, and so far it does seem to be quite interesting.
Read Only Memories is a story-focused point-and-click with a diverse cast of characters, set in a cyberpunk future San Francisco.
The Beginner's Guide is the new game from The Stanley Parable creator Davey Wreden, and it was released for Linux on Steam last week, along with the Windows and Mac versions.
After a pretty long hiatus related to my school work, I have finally returned to reclaim the GOL Cast throne. This time we'll be taking a look at Polychromatic, a recently released indie twin-stick shooter.
Just a heads up guys, Magicka 2 looks like it could land on Linux this month. A developer mentioned it's undergoing final bug fixes and performance improvements.
Looks like Divinity: Original Sin will finally see the promised Linux version with rhe Enhanced Edition due on October 27th.
It's no small secret that I think Distance is bloody fantastic, and now even more so with the latest update.
Testers Needed For 'Quasar' An Online Bullet Hell Space Shooter, Linux To Be A First Class Citizen Here
Pretty safe to say Quasar caught my eye, and not just because Linux is going to be a first class citizen, but it looks great and I want to get my hands on it.
Prison Architect is an absolute beacon of how to do Early Access right, and the final release is now available.
A developer from Logic Artists has shown renewed interest in porting their Early Access stealth game to Linux, though still being careful not to make any concrete commitments.
I have to hand it to RWS, they do support their games pretty nicely. Not only has Postal 2 been updated, but they have gone back updated Postal 1 with gamepad controls and more.
- 12 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- The GOL Game Jam Is Really Happening Soon!... 9 October 2015 at 4:31 am UTC
- The GOL Game Jam Is Really Happening Soon!... 9 October 2015 at 4:08 am UTC
- The GOL Game Jam Is Really Happening Soon!... 9 October 2015 at 2:40 am UTC
- The GOL Game Jam Is Really Happening Soon!... 9 October 2015 at 2:29 am UTC
- The GOL Game Jam Is Really Happening Soon!... 9 October 2015 at 2:27 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Good Linux MMO's...9 October 2015 at 4:02 am UTC
- Doom and Quake finally on GOG, but only for Windows...9 October 2015 at 12:09 am UTC
- DRM free vs Steam ...8 October 2015 at 4:16 pm UTC
- Obozrenie: new game server browser for Linux...7 October 2015 at 6:40 pm UTC
- Gorky 17 for Linux was ported illegally?...5 October 2015 at 10:32 pm UTC