Among all of the games that were released recently was this first person puzzle game with an interesting concept and gorgeous graphics and ever since playing the demo I knew I'd have to feature it on GOL. So, let's get to the good stuff!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Prison Architect, where a new one-week's worth of work (pun from video above) is applied! I noticed there hadn't been an article about PA since Alpha 25, so there's been three alphas between the last post!
Natural Selection 2 is a great FPS game when it works, and thankfully a major Linux crash bug has finally been fixed.
Neil Trevett from Nvidia shared a presentation about what's going on in the world of graphics APIs. Presentation included in our post on it.
This War of Mine is one of the best games I've tried for a while, and a big 1.2 update has rolled out with a bunch of new kit for you.
First of all, what is "Free Indie Saturday"? A series I'll be trying to do every Saturday about a free indie game! Of course, I'm not an approved writer so it wont be guaranteed ;) If the higher powers feel my work is worth it, maybe it'll change!
Chaos Reborn is the brand new game from Julian Gollop, the designer of the original, award-winning XCOM (A game I am a massive fanboy of).
If there was one major building missing from Planetary Annihilation that was promised a while ago it was the Unit Cannon, and Uber Entertainment have delivered.
Santa has come and gone and it's time to get back to business. So let's review our pile of presents and play some Linux games live for some mutual enjoyment.
Yesterday a video was published on http://www.xonotic.org which showcased a preview version of the new 0.8 update and all its new features and a couple of new CTF maps.
For those of you that celebrate it Merry Christmas, I know not everyone celebrates it, so if you don't we hope if you're on holiday that it's a good one.
For those of you who still don't know about it, OpenMW is an open source reimplementation of the Morrowind engine, the third game in the Elder Scrolls series.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare has today added Linux information to their Steam database, so get your "it's happening" images ready.
A biplane combat simulator that allows you to dog fight in massive aerial battles with up to 60 planes. Made by one developer!
BlazeRush had confirmed they were going to do a Linux version, and with no announcement it has landed. BlazeRush is a dynamic arcade racing survival game with no health, no levelling and no brakes!
Popular this week
View by Category
- Planetary Annihilation Major Update, Unit Cannon Makes ... 29 December 2014 at 1:46 am UTC
- Free Indie Saturday - The Very Organized Thief... 28 December 2014 at 11:25 pm UTC
- Free Indie Saturday - The Very Organized Thief... 28 December 2014 at 9:24 pm UTC
- Free Indie Saturday - The Very Organized Thief... 28 December 2014 at 9:13 pm UTC
- Welcome To The Re-launched GamingOnLinux!... 28 December 2014 at 8:24 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Editors Discussion...28 December 2014 at 9:06 pm UTC
- Evolve on Linux?...28 December 2014 at 4:52 pm UTC
- The fun of seeing a Window "popup" advertisement on Lin...27 December 2014 at 6:10 pm UTC
- latest Lutris version broken for me...27 December 2014 at 7:46 am UTC
- Paranoid gaming [Security]...27 December 2014 at 2:50 am UTC
There are 241 in total online.
Users online: Teodosio
Users online: Teodosio
- © 2014 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us