Hearthlands is a cute city-builder I haven’t really touched since December last year, so I decided to pick it up again today and the progress is amazing.
With all the big titles coming to Linux, it is easy to miss the smaller ones. You do not always want to invest hours of your life building an empire or engaging in epic quests. Sometimes you just want to blast some alien bugs for a few minutes while your coffee is brewing. The game I am looking into today lets you do exactly that.
Intel are now showing off a new benchmark they created to test Vulkan against OpenGL, even though it's running on Windows it's pretty impressive.
I’m not always a fan of combat racers, but wow BlazeRush is quite a surprise to find. I've actually been having a lot of fun with it.
Exciting news! Road Redemption is a title I've really wanted to play since I saw it on Kickstarter, as a spiritual successor to Road Rash which I played when I was younger.
Here I am pointing out another game you should probably avoid on Linux. This time it’s the turn of MadOut, a combat racer that’s just not good.
The creepy point-and-click adventure game about a young girl, who is sent off to a mental institution for children after her parents are brutally murdered, has been released DRM free on GOG and on Steam for Linux, and has a new demo.
The high command wishes to relay to you a message about today's livestream which is indeed happening as it usually does on Fridays. And because we have at least one big new game we should definitely play some of that.
The charming little platformer, noteworthy for its advanced accessibility options and its copyleft license, was recently updated. It now features a crossover mod with Race the Sun and even more accessibility options.
Liam has done his initial port reports and such so it's my turn to feed you some information. I'm once again putting my GTX 760 against the R7 370 to see what kind of performance we can expect from Company of Heroes 2.
I am especially excited to have Cossacks 3 on Linux, and this new teaser video is short and sweet, but it's keeping me excited.
Solar Shifter EX will release for Linux on Steam on the 11th of September, and I must say it looks pretty impressive.
I Can't Escape: Darkness is a pretty interesting looking horror game that has a confirmed Linux release this September. I look forward to giving it a go!
Rocket League is massively popular right now, and we are happy to confirm it's heading our way! You even get a free copy with Steam Hardware. Seems Portal 2 will also be given away!
Feral Interactive have ported yet another excellent game, and this time we are graced with Company Of Heroes 2!
Popular this week
View by Category
- The Bug Butcher, A Fun Early Access 2D Shoot Em Up... 30 August 2015 at 11:31 pm UTC
- Company Of Heroes 2 Released For Linux, Port Report & T... 30 August 2015 at 10:44 pm UTC
- Company Of Heroes 2 Released For Linux, Port Report & T... 30 August 2015 at 10:06 pm UTC
- Company Of Heroes 2 Released For Linux, Port Report & T... 30 August 2015 at 9:15 pm UTC
- The Bug Butcher, A Fun Early Access 2D Shoot Em Up... 30 August 2015 at 9:10 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Doom and Quake finally on GOG, but only for Windows...31 August 2015 at 12:08 am UTC
- Obsidian about PoE: "it wasn't worthwhile developing fo...30 August 2015 at 11:19 pm UTC
- Diablo for Linux (freeablo)...30 August 2015 at 4:12 pm UTC
- Heyalp!...29 August 2015 at 11:55 pm UTC
- Wild Terra - Multiplayer life simulator in medieval set...29 August 2015 at 2:10 pm UTC