Aspyr Media have done it again! Civilization: Beyond Earth is now officially available for Linux. Sadly, all the keys have now gone out to the winners, thanks!
Chaos Reborn is the brand new game from Julian Gollop, the designer of the original, award-winning XCOM (A game I am a massive fanboy of).
If there was one major building missing from Planetary Annihilation that was promised a while ago it was the Unit Cannon, and Uber Entertainment have delivered.
Santa has come and gone and it's time to get back to business. So let's review our pile of presents and play some Linux games live for some mutual enjoyment.
Yesterday a video was published on http://www.xonotic.org which showcased a preview version of the new 0.8 update and all its new features and a couple of new CTF maps.
For those of you that celebrate it Merry Christmas, I know not everyone celebrates it, so if you don't we hope if you're on holiday that it's a good one.
For those of you who still don't know about it, OpenMW is an open source reimplementation of the Morrowind engine, the third game in the Elder Scrolls series.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare has today added Linux information to their Steam database, so get your "it's happening" images ready.
A biplane combat simulator that allows you to dog fight in massive aerial battles with up to 60 planes. Made by one developer!
BlazeRush had confirmed they were going to do a Linux version, and with no announcement it has landed. BlazeRush is a dynamic arcade racing survival game with no health, no levelling and no brakes!
If like me you are signed up with the Feral Interactive newsletter you probably saw a big nod to us, but if you didn't we have screencaps for you.
If you are still playing Team Fortress 2 and continue to build up your hat collection, then this will probably excite you. TF2 has added a new game mode in beta called "Mannpower Mode".
CorsixTH is one of my all time favourite open source projects, so I hope it lives a long healthy life. They have just released version 0.40 which includes some exciting new features to make it more complete.
Among all of the games that were released recently was this first person puzzle game with an interesting concept and gorgeous graphics and ever since playing the demo I knew I'd have to feature it on GOL. So, let's get to the good stuff!
A revamp of the classic game Outcast named "Outcast 1.1" has been released, and the developers noted a Linux version is planned.
Popular this week
View by Category
- Welcome To The Re-launched GamingOnLinux!... 27 December 2014 at 7:39 am UTC
- Planetary Annihilation Major Update, Unit Cannon Makes ... 27 December 2014 at 6:31 am UTC
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Might Be A Little Present To... 27 December 2014 at 5:14 am UTC
- Planetary Annihilation Major Update, Unit Cannon Makes ... 26 December 2014 at 10:39 pm UTC
- Planetary Annihilation Major Update, Unit Cannon Makes ... 26 December 2014 at 10:15 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- latest Lutris version broken for me...27 December 2014 at 7:46 am UTC
- The fun of seeing a Window "popup" advertisement on Lin...27 December 2014 at 4:37 am UTC
- Paranoid gaming [Security]...27 December 2014 at 2:50 am UTC
- Best distro for gaming/general purpose...26 December 2014 at 11:21 pm UTC
- Steam Issue...24 December 2014 at 11:19 am UTC
- © 2014 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us