Today I will interview one of the developers of the Gallium Nine project, Axel Davy. Gallium Nine is a Direct3D 9 implementation for the Open Source Mesa drivers that use Gallium. Used with Wine, it enables you to play Direct3D 9 games with solid performance on Linux.
Magicka is a very popular action/adventure game that is set to have a sequel soon, and the likelihood of Magicka 2 coming to Linux just went up.
The sequel to the brutally fun Hotline Miami is set to be released on the 10th of March. More importantly, it seems that we'll have a same-day release on Linux.
Paradox has released the El Dorado expansion for Europa Universalis IV, adding a bunch of new features and most importantly a nation designer which allows you to create your own country to dominate the world with.
I guess I had better announce this or the flurry of emails about it will never stop! Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is now fully out for Linux, and so you may draw your swords. It's also 66% off right now!
Pixel Heroes is one of the more interesting indie titles released recently, and I had a chance to take a look at the game and give you some thoughts on it.
Thanks to a tip we have found out that the recently released Republique Remastered could see a Linux version.
The Dungeon Lord is back – and this time he’s serious! In Dungeons 2, fulfil the Dungeon Lord’s insatiable quest for vengeance by recruiting fearsome new monsters from all corners of the underworld in order to undertake his evil bidding.
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty is a revamp of one of the platformers I used to love, so how is it on Linux? Hint: It's good.
Adorable Sokoban-Like Puzzler 'A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build' Released Today, A Must-Have For Puzzle Enthusiasts
The long-awaited puzzle game by Sokobond creator Alan Hazelden is finally released. Time to solve some challenging puzzles and let the lovely animations by Benjamin Davis and the soothing soundscapes of Ryan Roth melt your heart, as the the snow too melts and makes way for spring.
The developers of Cities: Skylines are doing a reddit "ask me anything", and they kindly responded to my question about Linux pre-orders so far.
Space Grunts is a fun looking and quick turn-based action game, and we have it confirmed it will come to Linux.
Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons is admittedly a game that has been on the back burner with the wave of news recently, so I decided to sit down and take a proper look at this promising looking strategy game.
NEON STRUCT, A political thriller stealth game has been revealed to be releasing in March, and it has a newer trailer.
This is mighty interesting, just before GDC next week, a new app bundle has appeared on SteamDB comprised almost entirely of Linux games, the only games that aren't on Linux are Shadow of Mordor and Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition.
- Limited Sales
- Race the Sun
- Games Republic
- Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride + Time Mysteries:...
Popular this week
View by Category
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Exits Beta For Linux, Some T... 27 February 2015 at 4:40 pm UTC
- Magicka 2 Linux Release Likely After The Initial Launch... 27 February 2015 at 4:05 pm UTC
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Exits Beta For Linux, Some T... 27 February 2015 at 3:26 pm UTC
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Gets Release Date, Linux ... 27 February 2015 at 3:05 pm UTC
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Gets Release Date, Linux ... 27 February 2015 at 2:07 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- 3 Interstellar Marines gifts to give away!...27 February 2015 at 4:01 pm UTC
- Recommend some RPGs with TBS!...26 February 2015 at 11:03 pm UTC
- A New Game Screenshots Thread...26 February 2015 at 12:40 pm UTC
- Inner Worlds is not available as the free game for Lin...26 February 2015 at 4:15 am UTC
- Homeworld Remastered Collection...25 February 2015 at 6:30 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us