Our Linux & SteamOS gamer survey for February is now up.
Currently Steam Big Picture mode and SteamOS don't get a hardware survey, so even if millions of people pick up a Steam Machine we won't currently see any changes in the Steam Hardware Survey, but that could change in future.
I do love the single player in Dying Light, and I am very much looking forward to Dying Light Enhanced Edition and The Following DLC both coming next week. The major annoyance is the co-op play for Linux to Linux nearly never works.
Dreadlocks Ltd, indie game development studio responsible for last year's 2D cyberpunk RPG Dex, launches their first Kickstarter campaign for their brand new title: Ghost Theory.
Now that the braking-dust has settled a bit, I thought I should do a little write-up on the first official GOL Grid Autosport tournament.
The latest in the line of cyberpunk RPGs by Harebrained Schemes gets a really beefy update available to all players for free that includes a new six-hour campaign and in-game developer commentary
Heads up survivalists! Don't Starve: Shipwrecked the good looking new DLC for the single player version of Don't Starve is now on SteamOS & Linux.
Croteam are aware of the excitement and general interest in their titles running on Vulkan, and they have confirmed it officially on their website now too.
It likely doesn't come to you as a surprise that I am going to be playing XCOM 2 on the Friday Livestream. It's the biggest game that has released during the past week and as such deserves a place on the livestream. So, let's destroy some aliens!
You have seen Liam's port report of XCOM 2 on Nvidia hardware and it's time for me to take a look at the AMD performance. So, let's take the R7 370 on a spin with both the open and the proprietary drivers!
Oh baby, here we go. Thanks to Feral Interactive, XCOM 2 has been officially released today for SteamOS & Linux.
We finally have something other than silence from Tripwire about Killing Floor 2, and the news isn't great right at this moment, but it's still planned.
Two former key developers of PlayStation hits like Tearaway, LittleBigPlanet and Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction have teamed up to develop a co-op action adventure inspired by Earthbound and Secret of Mana, and are seeking funding on Kickstarter.
Considering how terrible the Windows PC release of Batman: Arkham Knight was/is I’m not really surprised. Hopefully we will get some of the other better ones.
I'm not going to apologise for many XCOM 2 articles, I am excited, deal with it. XCOM 2 can now be pre-loaded ready to play on release day.
- 18 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Ghost Theory, A Unique Horror Game That Also Supports L... 6 February 2016 at 8:29 pm UTC
- Ghost Theory, A Unique Horror Game That Also Supports L... 6 February 2016 at 7:58 pm UTC
- Dying Light's Online Modes Get Bigger With The Followin... 6 February 2016 at 7:24 pm UTC
- Ghost Theory, A Unique Horror Game That Also Supports L... 6 February 2016 at 6:55 pm UTC
- The Final Results Of The Linux GRID Autosport Tournamen... 6 February 2016 at 6:33 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Steam username roll call...6 February 2016 at 6:57 pm UTC
- Steam replaces 64bit libraries with 32bit libs ?...6 February 2016 at 6:00 pm UTC
- Batman: Arkham City...6 February 2016 at 4:26 pm UTC
- Head Tracking!...6 February 2016 at 3:49 pm UTC
- Gray dots in Metro 2033 Redux.....6 February 2016 at 2:37 am UTC