After waiting a while, we now have access to Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power in beta form. There are a number of issues though.
Check out the details of our first ever Game Jam here. It will launch on October 19th, so get ready!
Skullgirls developer Lab Zero Games has released the Linux prototype for Indivisible and are still seeking funds for their planned side-scrolling action RPG.
Good lord I love Haemimont Games and Victor Vran. Another free DLC has been released, and this time it offers a fresh challenge every day.
The description of Shutshimi was too hilarious to pass up, so I decided to take a look at this recent Linux game release.
Brigador, The Isometric Action Game With Destructible Environments Will Enter Early Access On October 16th
Brigador has me seriously excited, it's an isometric action game with fully destructible environments and it looks awesome.
Firewatch has me excited, as it seems to offer an interesting story and some quite striking visuals. Anyone else excited?
Welcome to issue 51 of The Funding Crowd, where we have as many as three biggies and a bunch of exciting hidden gems to cover.
Nice voice acting? Check. Nice graphics? Check. Massive lasers trying to destroy me? Crap. I've found CRYPTARK to be quite a good game.
Broforce the massively popular action game will come to Linux with the official release on the 15th of October. I am really excited, as it looks awesome.
ASTRONEER was quite a surprise to see sent in, and it looks fantastic. You are an astronaut exploring and re-shaping different worlds, it's simple and beautiful.
Heads up GOG fans, Not A Hero and Little Inferno are both now available on GOG. If you have been holding out for either, now's the time.
The developer of InfiniTrap has sent in a few keys for us to giveaway, it's interesting because it's made on Linux, and it's pretty hard.
We have covered Tanks of Freedom before, but this open source strategy game has changed quite a bit since the initial article.
Valve look like they will become the ultimate trolls with a new leak. It looks like they included some files directly related to Half-Life 3 in a recent Dota 2 update.
Civilization: Beyond Earth is a sci fi-themed entry in the much-beloved and long-running Civilization series. It came out late last year to mixed reception and now has seen the release of its first expansion. I decided to check out Rising Tide to see if it managed to recapture some of that classic Civ magic.
- 12 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Linux Prototype Available For Platformer RPG Indivisibl... 13 October 2015 at 6:55 am UTC
- Storm United, The Great Looking UE4 FPS Is Finally Gett... 13 October 2015 at 6:37 am UTC
- Shutshimi, A Randomized Shoot'em Up About A Muscle-boun... 13 October 2015 at 6:28 am UTC
- Firewatch, The Stunning First-person Adventure Game To ... 13 October 2015 at 5:41 am UTC
- Broforce Will Launch On Linux With The Full Release On ... 13 October 2015 at 5:39 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Game Jam Prep: What are you using?...13 October 2015 at 6:47 am UTC
- Help with DE...13 October 2015 at 3:56 am UTC
- New Desktop Screenshot Thread...12 October 2015 at 3:42 pm UTC
- Wild Terra - Multiplayer life simulator in medieval set...12 October 2015 at 12:06 pm UTC
- Good Linux MMO's...11 October 2015 at 10:29 pm UTC