Uber Entertainment have been busy, and their work has shown in their latest public test build. It includes lots of new AI fixes and behaviours, as well as some promised Linux fixes!
GOG have done it again folks, Prehistorik 1 & 2 which are both games from my childhood have been published on GOG and both support Linux.
Dying Light is to gain its first big DLC with The Bozak Horde, it looks like a wave-based survival challenge, so it's not the most exciting of DLC, but still it would be fun with friends.
After half a year of work, Godot, the most advanced open source self-contained game development environment reached version 1.1.
We are once again at this particular point of the week. So let's us engage the streaming and video game playing!
It looks like the newer owners of Desura haven't been paying developers, uh oh. It's a bit of an odd story, as it seems it has taken months for Desura to even comment on it.
Minor Key Games have released their political thriller Neon Struct: Die Augen Der Welt on Steam. The game sends you into a neon-coloured surveillance state that has its sights on you. Stealth and diversion are your only weapons against those trying to capture and silence you.
Jotun is the game where you face off against Norse mythological creatures in epic boss battles. The game is slated for a Linux release this fall and an alpha trailer was published last month.
Curious Expedition has been available in a web alpha since November last year, has already built a large following and has now been put on Steam to gather more player feedback.
Victor Vran was released recently, and I gave it a small write up, but a major graphic bug stopped me from getting far. This was fixed incredibly quickly, and I've now sunk some time into it.
Greedy Guns is a fast paced action platformer with exploration, ability upgrades and loads of bullets. It's available in a free and open beta on Itch.io.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme was causing major excitement when it was planned for Linux, but sadly things didn't turn out so well.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is the huge Kickstarter from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night developer Koji Igarashi. I spoke to the developer to clarify about their Linux support.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is the latest entry into the Borderlands franchise that's on Linux, and even with the studio behind it being closed, a big patch has still surfaced.
- 16 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Open Source Development Environment Godot Engine 1.1 Ou... 24 May 2015 at 3:43 am UTC
- Time To Give Up On A Linux Version Of The Racer Gas Guz... 24 May 2015 at 12:40 am UTC
- Massive New Planetary Annihilation Test Build Available... 23 May 2015 at 11:58 pm UTC
- Time To Give Up On A Linux Version Of The Racer Gas Guz... 23 May 2015 at 6:46 pm UTC
- Massive New Planetary Annihilation Test Build Available... 23 May 2015 at 6:33 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Looking for testers for a game in development...23 May 2015 at 8:45 pm UTC
- Flashback: Take-Two Interactive Linux Support...21 May 2015 at 8:05 pm UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...21 May 2015 at 7:58 pm UTC
- Anyone interested in Nuclear Dawn (Online-Team-FPS/RTS-...21 May 2015 at 11:24 am UTC
- CodeWeavers CrossOver...21 May 2015 at 10:09 am UTC
There are 175 in total online.