Now that I've pumped many, many hours into Dying Light, it’s time to give my real thoughts on it. Spoilers may be contained within.
The early access racer Coffin Dodgers has been updated and now has Linux support. As far as premises go, this one is one of the more original ones I've seen in a while.
The colourful action platformer Freedom Planet now has been officially launched on Linux. If you missed it during the Linux beta, now is a good time!
Storm United is a new first person shooter built in Unreal Engine that looks absolutely stunning. The developers have just released the game into early access, and we have some keys to help boost the player count.
Wine development team was able to produce a new experimental release today. 1.7.41 bringing many new features and as many as 41 bugfixes.
My calender says it's Friday so it's time for The Weekly Livestream! Join in on the fun as I play games live for your entertainment!
It’s a great time to be a fan of space combat games, and the latest release for us is Gratuitous Space Battles 2 which I’ve taken a look at.
The Banner Saga has been highly sought after from Linux users, and the day has finally come. The new update also adds controller support.
Crypt of the NecroDancer is really awesome, and it's going to exit early access this month. If you love your music it's a fantastic game.
It’s no secret that we really like Interstellar Marines, but it could do with more content and online modes to keep people interested in it. It may even be updated next week.
War for the Overworld does look like a good spiritual successor to the old Dungeon Keeper games, but it seems it has a way to go yet.
Now this is a type of game we really don't have much of right now, if any? BMX Ride looks like a pretty good extreme sports game to have.
Nightside is one of my current favourites on Steam, and not just because it's a traditional RTS game, but because it just looks so damn cool.
Don't Starve Together is the official multiplayer version of the excellent survival game Don't Starve, and it will get the original Reign of Giants expansion now too as a free update.
Thanks to the machine that is Ethan Lee (a game porter), Gratuitous Space Battles 2 could see a same-day release for Linux.
Popular this week
View by Category
- Storm United, A Beautiful New FPS Now In Early Access, ... 18 April 2015 at 3:08 pm UTC
- Kart Racer 'Coffin Dodgers' Adds Linux Support To Early... 18 April 2015 at 2:46 pm UTC
- Kart Racer 'Coffin Dodgers' Adds Linux Support To Early... 18 April 2015 at 2:45 pm UTC
- Storm United, A Beautiful New FPS Now In Early Access, ... 18 April 2015 at 2:42 pm UTC
- Kart Racer 'Coffin Dodgers' Adds Linux Support To Early... 18 April 2015 at 2:36 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Linux Servers (or Servers for Linux games) category...18 April 2015 at 1:48 pm UTC
- Savage Lands is coming to linux...18 April 2015 at 11:25 am UTC
- This War of Mine - 50% discount coupon from Game Republ...17 April 2015 at 9:08 pm UTC
- My G-sync and 4k testing...16 April 2015 at 9:07 pm UTC
- [FIXED] Website link from profile settings is broken...16 April 2015 at 1:26 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us