After waiting a while, we now have access to Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power in beta form. There are a number of issues though.
Check out the details of our first ever Game Jam here. It will launch on October 19th, so get ready!
The popular physics platformer has received a massive update, adding 75 new and extra difficult levels and the price has been cut in half.
Just a heads up Linux gamers, our release calendar has been updated. It will no longer spam the entire year out to you when you visit.
Murder Miners is a highly rated indie first-person shooter, and it has been confirmed by the developers and porter that it's coming to Linux.
Since I see a lot of confusion about where to buy Linux games from, I decided to write up some information for you on how to make sure you're counted for Linux.
Skullgirls developer Lab Zero Games has released the Linux prototype for Indivisible and are still seeking funds for their planned side-scrolling action RPG.
Good lord I love Haemimont Games and Victor Vran. Another free DLC has been released, and this time it offers a fresh challenge every day.
The description of Shutshimi was too hilarious to pass up, so I decided to take a look at this recent Linux game release.
Brigador, The Isometric Action Game With Destructible Environments Will Enter Early Access On October 16th
Brigador has me seriously excited, it's an isometric action game with fully destructible environments and it looks awesome.
Firewatch has me excited, as it seems to offer an interesting story and some quite striking visuals. Anyone else excited?
Welcome to issue 51 of The Funding Crowd, where we have as many as three biggies and a bunch of exciting hidden gems to cover.
Nice voice acting? Check. Nice graphics? Check. Massive lasers trying to destroy me? Crap. I've found CRYPTARK to be quite a good game.
Broforce the massively popular action game will come to Linux with the official release on the 15th of October. I am really excited, as it looks awesome.
ASTRONEER was quite a surprise to see sent in, and it looks fantastic. You are an astronaut exploring and re-shaping different worlds, it's simple and beautiful.
Heads up GOG fans, Not A Hero and Little Inferno are both now available on GOG. If you have been holding out for either, now's the time.
- 17 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Our Linux Game Release Calendar Has Been Slightly Revam... 14 October 2015 at 2:05 am UTC
- Linux Prototype Available For Platformer RPG Indivisibl... 14 October 2015 at 12:19 am UTC
- Our Linux Game Release Calendar Has Been Slightly Revam... 14 October 2015 at 12:15 am UTC
- Buying Linux Games From Cheap Bundle Websites & Stores,... 13 October 2015 at 11:35 pm UTC
- Buying Linux Games From Cheap Bundle Websites & Stores,... 13 October 2015 at 11:00 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Game Jam Prep: What are you using?...14 October 2015 at 2:12 am UTC
- »Don't be patchman« still only on gnu/linux in stea...13 October 2015 at 6:16 pm UTC
- Script Fix: automatically set Steam status to Away whil...13 October 2015 at 5:23 pm UTC
- Doom and Quake finally on GOG, but only for Windows...13 October 2015 at 4:26 pm UTC
- Help with DE...13 October 2015 at 3:52 pm UTC