As usual thanks to SteamDB it looks like Arma 3 could be heading to Linux. Arma 3 is a massive military sandbox from Bohemia Interactive and I am sure it will excite a lot of people.
Can you guess what day it is? No? Fine, it's Friday and that means we get to do the gamings and streamings for you people. Live, naturally.
In a move that is not even remotely surprising to me, Valve has started rolling out the ability for mod authors to sell their works.
I know, I used that terrible free to play term in a title again didn’t I! They are doing it in an odd way too, with only one map playable unless you buy DLC.
Crypt of the NecroDancer was a bloody good idea for a game, and it is executed well. The game has now left Early Access.
Parcel is a Cyberpunk puzzle game from Polar Bunny Ltd that kept our flesk pretty hooked, and less than a month later it has come out of Early access.
Maia is certainly an interesting take on the colony building genre, but it has been lacking in things to do. This new major release aims to help with that, and it brings fire.
In the comments of our recent Dying Light article, a video was posted showing two Techland developers talking about their porting of Dying Light to Linux. It’s quite interesting.
Storm United is the FPS that is quickly stealing my heart, and the game has been updated with some useful features.
The Shadow Warrior release for Linux did miss out a few graphical features, but the developers have now implemented them all.
The big community made update to Half-Life 2 is now available on Linux. This promises lots of new goodies for the ageing game.
Jonathan Blow, developer of the hit game Braid has mentioned during one of his coding videos if he will bring 'The Witness' to Linux or not. The answer isn't too great right now, but the future is brighter.
Interstellar Marines is the fantastic upcoming tactical FPS from Zero Point, and they have updated it with lots of goodies for us.
Contagion is the Source engine powered Zombie shooter from Monochrome, Inc that was funded on Kickstarter. We have some clarification as to what is going on, as we have been waiting a long time.
Total War: Warhammer has been officially announced, and it seems like it will be coming to SteamOS/Linux as well. Edit: Confirmed.
Popular this week
View by Category
- Steam Officially Starts Allowing Paid Mods In The Works... 24 April 2015 at 10:41 pm UTC
- Steam Officially Starts Allowing Paid Mods In The Works... 24 April 2015 at 10:01 pm UTC
- Steam Officially Starts Allowing Paid Mods In The Works... 24 April 2015 at 9:44 pm UTC
- Steam Officially Starts Allowing Paid Mods In The Works... 24 April 2015 at 9:18 pm UTC
- Steam Officially Starts Allowing Paid Mods In The Works... 24 April 2015 at 8:47 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Shadow of Mordor Linux release date?...24 April 2015 at 5:41 pm UTC
- Which is best amd gpu for gaming with open source drive...22 April 2015 at 4:25 pm UTC
- Linux Servers (or Servers for Linux games) category...19 April 2015 at 1:51 pm UTC
- Savage Lands is coming to linux...19 April 2015 at 12:45 pm UTC
- This War of Mine - 50% discount coupon from Game Republ...17 April 2015 at 9:08 pm UTC
There are 171 in total online.
Users online: Hamish
Users online: Hamish
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us