Samurai Survivors is another in the somewhat long list now of bullet-hell horde styled games, that exploded thanks to Vampire Survivors. It has Linux support and now it's Steam Deck Verified too. Released back in April, I'm not sure how I entirely missed it given my absolute love of these simple games that really sucker you in.
Over the last couple months the developer worked on fixing up bugs, improved text readability, improved gamepad support, fixed scaling issues at 16:10 resolutions and more. Thanks to all that, Valve slapped a Steam Deck Verified sticker on it with the Native Linux build.
- Hours of intense slicing & slashing survival!
- 21 unique attacks with incredible synergies!
- Interesting enemies with unique mechanics. They don't just increase in health!
- Different maps with map-specific enemies and mechanics!
- Unlockable weapons & attack techniques!
- Future updates! New content like techniques, maps, and enemies will be added!
- Continue playing the game after you beat the time with increasing Ascension Levels!
- Custom-made Japanese medieval musics!
- Lots and lots of juicy gameplay!
Available on Steam.