Din's Legacy from Soldak Entertainment is their latest action RPG, after being in Early Access for nearly a year it's getting ready to release in full.
Soldak Entertainment previously developed games like Zombasite, Drox Operative, Din's Curse and Depths of Peril with all of them supporting Linux too.
For the final release of Din's Legacy, they've set a date of August 28th (announced on Twitter) and since we already have a key, we should be taking a proper look.
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
- Experience your character mutating over time for good and bad
- Guide your character's evolution (choosing/improving skills, suppressing unwanted mutations, etc)
- Use mutation points to mutate your character towards another character or sub-class
- Uniquely created worlds for every game, with different scenario, win/lose conditions, areas, monsters, items, and quests, give the player a new experience every time
- Explore a dynamic, evolving, living world
- Your choices truly impact the game
- Co-op multiplayer to adventure with friends
You can find Din's Legacy on Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
I have both Din's Curse and Zombasite and I haven't played either yet, but will that stop me from buying Din's Legacy? Of course not! Ive already got more games than I can reasonably expect to play in this lifetime, but I've got to consider the Afterlife. Besides, this looks pretty damn cool.
3 Likes, Who?
I enjoyed the hours I spent in Din's Curse. Hope this will provide as many hours. Added to my wishlist, thanks GameingOnLinux for keeping me informed!
i enjoyed din's curse, will check this one out
See more from me