Lori and Corey Cole are back again, after releasing Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption last year they're returning for the spin-off game Summer Daze at Hero-U.
Currently funding on Kickstarter, with 11 days left of the campaign they are getting close to hitting the almost $100K target. Summer Daze is actually a prequel to the original game, aimed to be a "light-hearted interactive tale of friendship, fun, and folly suitable for all ages". Blending multiple genres together with narrative-driven gameplay that's part Visual Novel, part Adventure game and a sprinkle of "light RPG" elements. There's even talk of puzzles for more experienced players.
You can see some of the gameplay below:
There's even a Linux demo you can point and click over to itch.io to try out and see if it's your type of thing. Great to see continued Linux support and getting it ready early!
- Interactive adventure story with role-playing elements
- Light-hearted game filled with humor and charm
- Choice of two playable characters - and two very different stories
- Set at Hero University - the school from Rogue to Redemption
- Meaningful and memorable interactions with 23 unique characters
- 25 beautifully-rendered locations
You can find the crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter.
See more from me