Kronorite seems to have gone completely under the radar. A team-based casual action game with each team trying to capture the map and it added Linux support back in September.
It cross-platform multiplayer between Windows and Linux, sadly though it hasn't managed to find many players at all. However, it does support bots so you can still create your own game and play with AI and it actually looks like it could be quite amusing. You get access to a few simple shapes to place down cover, steps and so on and then all hell breaks loose as teams fight for supremacy.
- To counteract and protect yourself from getting killed, you put down crates. With time, you unlock different presets which help you build complex structures faster.
- When getting killstreaks with the Archery class, you get arrow upgrades: splash damage arrows, lighting arrows and more!
- On the other hand, with the tank class, you get other class specific power ups when your killstreak gets higher such as extra shields and speed.
- Make great use of powerups to increase your chances of winning!
- Each class has an important gameplay role which can change the flow of a match.
You can find Kronorite on Steam where it's 25% off for little over a day.