Moving you away from the blood, the bullets and whatever else all these actions games have with Fugl, a relaxing sim about flying around and appreciating life.
No set goals, no timers, none of that. Just you and your choice of bird, flying around different biomes to find other creatures to interact with them. Once you do manage to find others, you can then unlock their special form for you to fly around with. It's strange but very calming.
With Fugl, the team seem to be going with a slow and steady approach to Early Access as they slowly build up the content with bigger updates rather than lots of little bits. A new update went live yesterday, with these additions and fixes:
- Clouds with shadows for each biome
- New caves biome
- New bird physics: rolling in steep descent and looping
- Depth of field effect for background
- Improved rendering performance
- Render performance menu in options
- Thermals now have sound
- Improved camera
- Optional orbit camera
- Fixed missing water
- Easier to take off from water
- Adjusted physics for large animals