Former Google developer Adrian Marple quit to become an indie developer, with the puzzle game Obversion being their first title which is releasing next week.
Marple said "the journey through the levels of Obversion is a coalescence of striking environments, philosophical quotes, geometric satisfaction, and intricately woven puzzles" and that if you've played games like Portal you should feel right at home.
- 28 levels each with a collectible yin yang
- 4 visually distinct worlds each adding a new mechanic
- Autojump system that performs optimal jumps for you
- Infinite resolution procedural textures
- Wide-open soothing piano soundtrack
- Exploration of the dialectic between opposites
You can follow it on Steam for release on January 28, while right now the Steam page does not have Linux system requirements the developer has confirmed it will be launching for Linux.