That's quite a mouthful isn't it, Almost Epic Adventures: Neverlooted Dungeon is a first-person adventure and exploration game from Wild Mage Games and the first trailer is up.
Wild Mage Games were originally working on Almost Epic Adventures: The Goblin's Week, however that's currently on pause due to a lack of current resources so instead of cutting it up they decided to go with an intermediate project focusing on 'trapped dungeon exploration' with Neverlooted Dungeon.
Almost Epic Adventures™: Neverlooted Dungeon is a tense first-person adventure-exploration game featuring hidden treacherous traps and physics-based interactions. Explore a mysterious dungeon, find your own way to overcome its dangers, and be the first to loot the Neverlooted Dungeon.
Check out the first trailer:
Created by 'PhD gone Indie' Arnaud Emilien, their objective is to create first person adventure games for PC with rich and immersive gameplay offering a great freedom of action, inspired by PC golden age games like Deus Ex, Thief: The Dark Project, Ultima Underworld, and by Dungeons & Dragons pen and paper RPG.
Neverlooted Dungeon feature highlight:
- Unique and tense exploration game focused on avoiding hidden treacherous traps.
- Physics-based interactions and traps. Find your own way to overcome the dangers.
- Dying is not the end. Restart the level, loot your corpse, try to progress even further.
- Great variety of levels containing unique traps and triggers.
- Satirical dark fantasy world filled with humor.
- Tons of secrets to discover, tons of treasures to loot!
You can wishlist and follow it on Steam - it's due for release this year.