Tropico 6 always leans on the side of silliness and it appears the latest DLC for this strategy / city-builder is taking aim at social networks. The Tropico 6 - Spitter DLC is out today.
With the main highlight feature being Spitter, the "only short message social networking app officially approved by the Tropican Ministry for Modern Communications & Smoke Signals". This allows you to interact with celebrities and faction leaders to increase your standing with the new fame feature, to then gain their support and unlock extras from them.
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
- New Spitter Social Media feature: Interact with superstars and faction leaders via a social app, to increase your standing and unlock new special traits of the celebrities
- New mission and sandbox map
- 3 new buildings: Lure celebrities to Tropico by building a Rehab Center or Beauty Farm and make them permanent residents using the Super Villa
- New trait: Narcissist
- 3 new tracks: Comercio Feliz, La Celebridad, Fiesta en el Club
- 5 new customization options for El Prez and his palace
You can pick it up today from the Humble Store and Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
See more from me