Lithuanian developer Tag of Joy are currently working on Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit, a colourful upcoming adventure game and it will support Linux.
Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit isn't a newly announced title, in fact it's actually had a Steam page up since 2019. What is new, however, is Linux support. Back in April it started listing Linux support so I reached out to the developer, and they confirmed very clearly, "Yes, the listing is correct - we plan to have it on Linux as well!". See their early teaser below:
What they say it will feature:
- A blend of history and myths set in a modern world.
- Directed by the lead artist of a highly acclaimed fan adventure Broken Sword 2.5.
- A refreshing look at the classic point-and-click adventure genre.
- Hand painted HD art with a touch of modern graphics features.
- A world that reacts to your decisions.
- Customizable character looks.
- Featuring real life locations all around Europe.
- Fully voiced dialogues.
- A control scheme designed for both a mouse and a gamepad in mind.
As for when it's going to release? It's a little while away, currently aimed towards early 2021. However they've announced they're part of the Steam Game Festival that's coming soon, so it might even have a Linux demo up for it.
You can follow Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit on Steam.